WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card
Download from Here – WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2019!!! WBJEEB is going to conduct exam on 30-06-2019 to provide admission to students for courses B.Sc Nursing/BPT/BASLP/BMLT/B.Sc CCT/B.Sc OTT/B.Sc PT/B.Sc PA in colleges/Institutes of the state, West Bengal. The Board has recently released WBJEEB JENPAUH Admit Card. Check here direct link or Steps To Download WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Hall Ticket…..
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Overview
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Conducting Body: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)
- Last date to fill the application form: 26-03-2019
- Issuance of WBJEEB JENPAUH Admit card: 24-06-2019
- JENPAUH 2019 exam date: 30-06-2019
- Result Declaration Date: 26-07-2019
- Status of WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card: Available
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board had started the online filling of applications for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam from 05-03-2019 till 26-03-2019. Individuals who had filled the application form and now going to appear for the WBJEE JENPAUH Exam 2019, can check the procedure for downloading call letter through this web page.
Procedure steps to download WBJEE JENPAUH Hall Ticket:
Those who are looking for procedure to download WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Admit Card they can follow the below mentioned instructions:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) that is wbjeeb.in to download WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Hall Ticket.
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor towards the menu bar and press on “JENPAUH” tab.
- Now on reaching new page hit on “Download Admit Card JENPAUH 2019” tab to WBJEE JENPAUH Call Letter.
- After that a new page will be opened on your screen asking some details.
- Enter your application no. and password etc. (if required) and press submit button to download JENPAUH Admit Card 2019
- Within few seconds your JENPAUH Hall Ticket will be appeared on your screen.
- Check all the essential details in the WBJEEB JENPAUH Admit Card.
- At last take a hard copy of the JENPAUH Exam Call Letter for further use.
Download WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card
|WBJEE JENPAUH 2019||Get Details|
|WBJEE EVETS||Get Details|
|Download WBJEE JENPAUH Hall Ticket|
|WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
JENPAUH 2019 Schedule
|JENPAUH 2019||Physics & Chemistry||Biological Sciences|
|30-06-2019||11:00 AM to 01:00 PM||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam Pattern
- WBJEE JENPAUH Exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR Sheet) and consist of two papers, Paper-1 is of Physics and Chemistry & Paper-2 is of Biological Sciences.
- WBJEE JENPAUH question paper will contain the Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each paper will carry 50 questions.
- Each paper will consist of 100 marks.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 2 marks.
- 1/2 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question paper of WBJEE JENPAUH Entrance Exam will be published in English and Bengali language.
- 2 hours will be given to complete the each paper.
Paper Pattern for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019
|Biological Sciences||50||100||2 hours|
|Physics and Chemistry||50||100||2 hours|
Know Here: How To Find Online Study Material
WBJEE JENPAUH Duplicate Admit Card
If any of the individuals needs Duplicate Hall Ticket after the completion of examination, they can get the call letter by the Board. For this, there is a processing fee of Rs. 500 which can be submitted to the board through bank draft in name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
WBJEE JENPAUH Test Centers
|Kolkata North/Salt Lake||812|
Get Best Answer: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Details Printed On JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card
The JENPAUH Admit Card 2019 will contain the following information:
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
WBJEE JENPAUH Dates
|WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019||Important Dates|
|Start date of application form||05-03-2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||26-03-2019|
|Online correction and downloading|
revised confirmation page
|27-03-2019 to |
|Issuance of WBJEE JENPAUH|
|JENPAUH 2019 exam date||30-06-2019|
WBJEEB JENPAUH Contact Details
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
Email: Link <Contact Us> in www.wbjeeb.in
Must Check: Last Minute Exam Study – Tips
Required Documents at the time of JENPAUH Exam
- A copy of colored photograph uploaded during online application
- 10th pass certificate
- School – ID card
- DL (Driving license)
- PAN card
- Passport Size Photograph
- WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card
- Last College ID Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
Unable to Download WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card
Due to application/ uploading process such as photograph, signature and thumb impression, some candidate’s JENPAUH Admit Card will not be available as per the guidelines in the brochure. To those candidates, authority has been given one more chance to download their JENPAUH Admit Card offline. They have to visit the board office till the mentioned date. The candidate should take the following documents with them
- his/her confirmation page
- One copy of his/her latest passport size photograph
- Any original photo identity card like Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Passport/voter card or ID Card of the school/college last attended.
Read Here: Strategies To Improve Memory
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card
For the academic session of 2019 – 2020, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has decided to organize Common Entrance examination titled as JENPAUH 2019. JENPAUH Entrance Exam is a state level examination exam and conducted once in a year for admission purpose.
Through JENPAUH Entrance Exam 2019, candidates can get admission to
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing),
- B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotheraphy),
- BA.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician),
- B.Sc CCT (B.Sc in Critical Care Technology),
- B.Sc OTT (B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology),
- B.Sc PT ((B.Sc in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc PA (B.Sc in Physician Assistant) courses
in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
Check Here: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
WBJEE JENPAUH Exam in June 2019!!!
This year, JENPAUH 2019 Exam is going to be held on 30-06-2019 in two shifts such as for Physics & Chemistry, exam will be held from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and for Biological Sciences exam will be organized from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
For all the latest updates and notifications about WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2019, keep visiting our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Score Good Grades||Written Exam Techniques|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||List Of Important Maths Formulas|
|Tips To Avoid Sleeping While Studying||Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips|