JEST Question Papers
Best way to prepare for Joint Entrance Screening Test is to solve JEST Question Papers on regular basis. As, JEST Previous Year Paper helps in knowing the type of questions asked, difficulty level of exam along with other useful things. So, for candidates who are going to appear in JEST 2021 we have provided JEST Previous Question Papers for Physics/TCS.
JEST Question Papers 2021 Details:
|Conducting Body||Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2021|
|Category||JEST 2021 Question Papers|
JEST Question Papers
JEST Previous Year Question Paper:
|Subjects||JEST Question Papers PDF Download|
|JEST Physics Previous Question Papers||Download|
|JEST TCS Question Papers||Download|
JEST Question Papers
Question 1: The ratio of the actual damping coefficient to the critical damping coefficient is called damping factor.
Question 2: When a body moves with simple harmonic motion, the product of its periodic time and frequency is equal to
Question 3: In a vibrating system, if the actual damping coefficient is 40 N/m/s and critical damping coefficient is 420 N/m/s, then logarithmic decrement is equal to
Question 4: For high speed engines, the cam follower should move with
- uniform velocity
- simple harmonic motion
- uniform acceleration and retardation
- cycloidal motion
Question 5: In a coupling rod of a locomotive, each of the four pairs is a __________ pair.
More Links Related to JEST
|JEST Application Form||Details|
|JEST Answer Key||Details|
Question 6: If ω/ωn is very high for a body vibrating under steady state vibrations, the phase angle for all values of damping factors, will tend to approach
Question 7: In a circular arc cam with roller follower, the acceleration in any position of the lift will depend only upon
- total lift, total angle of lift, minimum radius of cam and cam speed
- radius of circular arc, cam speed, location of centre of circular arc and roller diameter
- mass of cam follower linkage, spring stiffness and cam speed
- total lift, centre of gravity of the cam and cam speed
Question 8: When the relation between the controlling force (Fc) and radius of rotation (r) for a spring controlled governor is Fc = ar + b, then the governor will be
- none of these
Question 9: The factor which affects the critical speed of a shaft is
- diameter of disc
- span of shaft
- all of these
Question 10: The partial balancing of reciprocating parts in locomotives produces
- hammer blow
- swaying couple
- variation in tractive force along the line of stroke
- all of the above
Question 11. Inside an aeroplane, flying at a high altitude,
- the pressure is the same as that outside
- normal atmospheric pressure is maintained by the use of air pumps
- the pressure inside is less than the pressure outside
- normal humidity and partial vacuum are maintained
Question 12. Sound travels with a different speed in media. In what order does the velocity of sound increase in these media?
- Water, iron and air
- Iron, air and water
- Air, water and iron
- Iron, water and air
Know Here: How Do Toppers Study
Question 13. One thousand microns is equal to
- 10-3 m
- 10-6 m
- 10-9 m
Question 14. Sound travels at the fastest speed in
Question 15. oil raise up the wick in a lamp. The principle involves
- the diffusion of oil through the wick
- the liquid state of oil
- capillary action phenomenon
- volatility of oil
Question 16. Superconductors are substances which
- conduct electricity at low temperature
- offer high resistance to the flow of current
- offer no resistance to the flow of electricity
- conduct electricity at high temperatures
Question 17. Light travels at the fastest speed in
Question 18. Railway tracks are banked on curves
- necessary centrifugal force may be obtained from the horizontal component weight of the train
- to avoid frictional force between the tracks and wheels
- necessary centripetal force may be obtained from the horizontal component of the weight of the train
- the train may not fly off in the opposite direction
Question 19. Intensity of sound at a point is ____ its distance from the source.
- directly proportional to
- inversely proportional to
- directly proportional to square of
- inversely proportional to square of
Question 20. Of the four locations mentioned below the highest inside temperature will be attained in the pressure cooker operated with the pressure valve open
- at sea level
- at the top of Mt. Everest
- at a place in a valley below sea level
- in an aeroplane flying at a height of 10,000 m with inside pressure maintained at the sea level
How to Download JEST Previous Year Question Papers?
To download JEST Question Papers, contenders have to follow the instructions that are given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website that is www.jest.org.in to download JEST Previous Year Question Papers.
- At right side of homepage, under “Downloads” section press on “Physics: sample paper.” and “TCS sample paper” links.
- On hitting above given links, JEST Question Papers Physics and JEST Sample Paper of TCS will display.
- Go through JEST Solved Question Papers carefully.
- At last, download JEST Previous Year Question Papers Physics and JEST Question Papers Computer Science.
- Also, take a print out of downloaded JEST Old Question Papers.
JEST Question Papers PDF – Download
JEST Solved Papers are the most preferable and coveted study material to commence the preparation for exam. Moreover, toppers also give importance to the role of JEST Previous Question Papers Physics in bringing success.
So, aspirants who are planning to attend Joint Entrance Screening Test 2021 can download JEST Physics Question Papers Pdf and JEST Previous Year Question Papers Computer Science for better preparation.
Press Here: JEST Official Website
For the ease of candidates, we have provided JEST Question Papers 2021 on this page. To grab other details regarding Question Paper of JEST visit the Official Website.