Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email


Punjab JET 2016 Application Form punjabteched.com Entrance Exam Dates

Punjab JET

Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Institute is all set to release a notification regarding Punjab JET for admission to polytechnic diploma courses 2016. Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Institute have planned to conduct the Punjab JET Exam in the month of April 2016. Punjab Jet 2016 Entrance Exam is conducted for the candidates who are seeking for admissions in diploma courses. Candidates who are willing to apply must fill online Punjab JET Application Form on or before closing date which is represented below. Joint entrance test is conducted by the organization to provide admission to candidates in 28 diploma courses provided by polytechnic colleges of the state of Punjab and Chandigarh.

Remaining details about Punjab JET 2016 like Education qualification, process to apply, eligibility criteria, selection process important dates etc are indicated in below module by the team of recruitmentresult.com. The Punjab JET 2016 Entrance Exam is accomplished for candidates seeking admissions to different polytechnic programmes provided by greater than 130 polytechnic institutes (with government and private) situated in the Punjab state.

Available Seats

The 85% seats are reserved for the candidates who have the domicile certificate of Punjab (means he/she have the proof of residing in Punjab) and the rest 15% for all India applicants in management quota.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates who have passed the matriculation examination with Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English from State Board/ Central Board (CBSE/ ICSE/ National Open School) are eligible to participate in this examination.

College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?

Application Charges:

Applicants need to deposit the application fees of Rs. 50/- in the prescribed mode. Once application cost will be deposited, it will neither be refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances.

Selection Process:

Final Selection of candidates will be done on basis of marks scored in Joint Entrance Exam and the merit list prepared by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Institute.

Polytechnic Sample Paper

Punjab JET Examination Pattern

The duration of the examination is 3 hours and there will be 200 questions of MCQ type. The total marks of the Punjab JET 2016 examination is 200. The candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be a penalty for wrong answers. The subjects-wise distribution of questions for Punjab JET 2015 is as follows-

  • Mathematics- 50 questions
  • Physics- 50 questions
  • Chemistry- 50 questions
  • English- 25 questions
  • Mental ability- 25 questions

How to Fill Punjab JET 2016 Application Form:

  • To obtain application form, candidates must log on to Official Website of Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Institute that is www.punjabteched.com.
  • Hit appropriate link and download the prescribed format of application form.
  • Fill it accurately with required necessary information and attach a set of Xerox of educational documents with it.
  • Paste one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
  • Application complete in all respects should be submitted to below tuned address before the end date should be reached.

Postal Address:

Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training,

Plot No. 1A, Sector 36-A,

Chandigarh – 160036

Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India

Date to Keep in Mind:

Event Name Important Dates (Tentatives)
Sale of Application form starts from March 2016
Last date of the submitting Application form Last week of March 2016
Date of Punjab JET Exam 2nd week of April 2016
Release of Hall Ticket April 2016
Announcement of Result May, 2016
Date of Counselling June 2016


Through Official Link, Applicants can acquire more details regarding Punjab JET. We are shortly providing information in concern to Punjab JET 2016, so stay in touch with us and don’t miss any up to date information.

Something That You Should Put An Eye On

Polytechnic Admission Form Polytechnic Jobs
Education Loans for Students Do you need Money for College Fee?
How to Start a New Life In College? How to Get a Free College Education
Best Career Opportunities List of Fake Universities
UGC Approved University List Scholarship in India

Filed in: Application Form, Entrance Exam

हर महीने 1 लाख रूपये सैलरी पाने का सुनहरा मौका - जल्द अप्लाई करे


Leave a Reply

Submit Comment