JET Exam 2018
JET Exam Board is going to conduct JET Exam 2018 to hire candidates for 766 Desk Operator and Steno post. Candidates who are going to appear for Joint Employment Test can check all the details here.
JET Exam application forms are available at the official website of JET Board. Candidates have to fill the application form online before the last date that is 21-10-2018. Along with the Joint Employment Test application form, candidates have to pay the application fee.
JET Desk Operator/Steno Exam
JET Exam Board will shortlist the candidates on the basis of application received. Shortlisted candidates then have to appear for the written exam and interview. Candidates will be selected for the JET Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview.
Candidates who wish to collect further information about the Joint Employment Test 2018 for Desk Operator and Steno post, must go through this page which is well developed by expert team of recruitmentresult.com.
JET Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Joint Employment Test|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Desk operator/ Steno|
|No. of Posts||766|
|Educational Qualifications||12th, Diploma & Under Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job Location||All Over India|
JET Exam 2018 Vacancy
- Name Of the Exam: Joint Employment Test
- Name of the Post: Desk Operator/ Steno
- Number of Vacancies: 766
To apply for the Desk Operator or Steno post, candidate must have completed graduation degree or its equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Candidates applying for the Joint Employment Test should be of 18 years of age. The maximum age limit to apply for the JET 2018 Exam is 35 years. Relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the policies of the organization.
- General/ OBC Applicants: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 450/-
Check Here- How to Pay Fees Online
Contenders, who qualified in the JET 2018 Exam and are appointed to the post, will get salary between Rs. 12,000-22,000. Along with the salary, candidates will also get other perks and benefits as per the organization policies.
JET Desk Operator and Steno Exam syllabus 2018
|Name of Tests (Objective)||Maximum|
How to Fill JET Application Form?
- First of all, applicants will have to open official website of JET Exam Board i.e. jet-exam.com.
- After opening official web portal, select “JET Law Officer Exam notification released” link
- Read complete information and select “Apply Now” link.
- Fill Online Registration form with required information and Press “Register” button.
- After that, registered applicants may simply login with registered id and password and fill JET Application Form.
- Also upload digital images of all documents (if required) and hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of filled application form for future need.
Apply here: JET Application Form
- Starting Date of Application: 11.09.2018
- Closing Date of Application: 21-10-2018
Candidates can get more details about JET Exam 2018, from this Official Link. Follow us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest updates and information. You can also subscribe to our free mail service. For more details about JET Exam 2018, stay connected with us on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Entrance Exam in India|
|Latest Recruitment||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|