JET Lekhpal Exam
Ministry of Business and Commerce, Government of India, as an Autonomous Research Institute is going to conduct JET Lekhpal Exam for the recruitment of various Posts. Organization invites online application from diligent and proficient candidates for filling up 1535 Accountant, Account Officer and Clerk Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for JET Lekhpal Exam 2016 need to submit the application form through online mode. Applicants need to fill the online application form on or before the closing date which is expressed below.
|Posts Name||Accountant, Account Officer and Clerk|
|Closing Date for Online Applications||30th May 2016|
Appliers can get whole information about JET Lekhpal Exam Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and salary details etc from this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
JET Lekhpal Exam
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Accountant, Account Officer and Clerk: 1535 Vacancies
Candidates should possess Graduate Diploma / Graduation Degree / Bachelors Degree (DCA,PGDCA, D.ED, Tally, ITI, B.sc, B.com, B.A, B.Ed, D.Ed,B.E, BCA, BBA, M.sc, MCA, M.com, M.A) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institute.
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 Years and not more than 37 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
After selection candidates will receive monthly remuneration of Rs. 15000 – Rs. 25000/- which will be offered by organization.
- For General Category: Rs. 600/-
- For All Other Candidates: Rs. 450/-
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Online Written Test which will be conducted by organization after screening of application.
You may also read- Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
How to apply:
- Candidates first logon to official site of organization that is www.jetexam.in
- Follow “Vacancies” option which is given on home page of official site.
- After that follow “JET Lekhpal Exam 2016” and hit “Apply” link.
- Now fill the required details in a proper manner without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned colour photo graph and signature if required.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check the form at once & press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of form for future use.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 30th May 2016
To get other information regarding JET Lekhpal Exam 2016 candidates may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||How To Write Fast In Exam|
|Best State Government Jobs||Online Quiz For Competitive Exams|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||How To Be A Smart Student|