JEXPO Admit Card
To appear WEBSCTE VOCLET/CET Exam, candidates must have their JEXPO Admit Card. Individuals can easily download WEBSCTE VOCLET/CET Hall Ticket Online with the help of this page.
To avoid rush, candidates are advised to get their JEXPO hall ticket Online before the exam date that is 30th April 2018. Applicants may also download JEXPO Admit Card 2018 by going through the guidelines uttered on this page.
Do you know the content of the page
JEXPO 2018 is a joint entrance exam organized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for polytechnic courses. Through this state level entrance test, candidates will able to take admission in government/private aided polytechnic institutions of West Bengal.
Candidates are informed that JEXPO Entrance Exam Admit card are compulsory to carry at the time of Entrance test. Candidates can get complete details about the JEXPO Admit Card 2018 by going through this single page of recruitmenresult.com.
JEXPO Admit Card
Steps To Download JEXPO VOCLET/CET Hall Ticket 2018:
Those candidates who want to download the WEBSCTE Admit Card 2018, candidates have to follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- First of all candidates are required to login to home page of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) i.e. webscte.org
- After reaching on home page move cursor towards suitable section to download WEBSCTE VOCLET Admit card/ WEBSCTE CET Hall Ticket.
- Further, under that aspirants need to select suitable link to download JEXPO CET Admit Card 2018.
- By selecting on appropriate link, you are required to enter the asked details such as registration no. or application no. and date of birth.
- When all details are correctly filled then hit on submit tab.
- Contenders can go through the details carefully and check JEXPO exam details carefully from JEXPO Exam Hall Ticket.
- At last download it and take the print out copy of JEXPO WEBSCTE Admit Card 2018 as it necessary to carry at the time of examination
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
JEXPO 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Time Duration|
JEXPO Exam Details 2018:
- Course: Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (OMR Answer Sheet).
- Exam Dates: The examination will be held on 29th April 2018.
- Papers: The exam of JEXPO will be divided into two papers.
- Paper-1: It will be conducted for Mathematics.
- Paper-2: It will be conducted for Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Types of Questions: Questions will be asked in the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Type pattern.
- Numbers of Questions: The whole question paper will be comprised of total 200 questions.
- Duration of Examination: The maximum time allotted for each paper will be of about 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Session: The exam will be conducted on two sessions, i.e. 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (mathematics) and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Physics & Chemistry).
- Use of the Pen: Candidates have to use only Black/Blue ball point pen to circle the answers.
Start From Here:
JEXPO Exam Date 2018:
|JEXPO Application form release||30th January 2018|
|Last date to submit the JEXPO application||16th March 2018|
|Last date for submission of filled JEXPO OMR Application||6th March 2018|
|JEXPO Admit card release date as on||7th April 2018 (Revised)|
|JEXPO Exam date||30th April 2018|
|JEXPO Result declaration date||19th May 2018|
|JEXPO Counselling starts||Third week of June 2018|
We are providing direct Official Link to download JEXPO Admit Card 2018 instantly. Aspirants may stay in contact with this web page (recruitmentresult.com) to grab latest updates related to joint entrance examination for polytechnic. You may also bookmark this web page by using ctrl + d to fetch upcoming information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|