JEXPO Question Paper
Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics (JEXPO) is an entrance examination that is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development. By solving JEXPO Question Paper of previous years, candidates can check out whether they have covered up all the concepts or not while doing preparation for WBSCTE JEXPO Exam 2021. Applicants can download JEXPO Previous Question Papers PDF from here and learn all kinds of concepts from the sample papers that are necessary for the exam.
WBSCTE JEXPO Highlights:
|Exam name||Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics|
|Conducted by||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Course offered||Polytechnic diploma course in Engineering & Technology|
By clearing the entrance exam, participants will get admission to diploma courses in polytechnic institutions of West Bengal State. WBSCTE JEXPO Question Paper PDF will help a lot in exam preparation, as students will be able to know the exam structure, types of questions asked etc. Candidates should focus on those topics that have more weight age in order to score good marks in the examination.
JEXPO Question Paper
JEXPO Sample Paper/ JEXPO Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download from here:
|JEXPO Physics Previous Question Papers||Download|
|JEXPO Chemistry Previous Question Papers||Download|
|JEXPO Mathematics Previous Question Papers||Download|
JEXPO Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- The questions asked in the examination will be of objective type.
- JEXPO exam consists of two papers i.e. Paper-1 is of Mathematics subject and Paper-2 is from Physics and chemistry subjects.
- Time Duration of the exam is of 4 Hours.
|Paper-1||Mathematics||100 Marks||2 hrs|
|Paper-2||Physics/Chemistry||50+50=100 Marks||2 hrs|
Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics, Chemistry of Carbon Compounds, Hydrogen, Alcohols, Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds, Aldehydes and Ketones, Polymers, Application Oriented chemistry, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry and various other several topics are included in it.
- Algebra: A.P., G.P., H.P, Quadratic Equations, Logarithms, Principle of mathematical induction, Complex Numbers, Permutation and combination, Binomial theorem (positive integral index)
- Matrices: Sets, Relations, and Mappings, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, Statistics, and Probability, Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Calculus: Differential calculus, Vectors, Differential Equations, Integral calculus, Application of Calculus
Physics: Work, power, energy, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions, Kinematics, Laws of motion, Electrostatics, Gravitation, Electromagnetic waves, Kinetic theory of gasses, Viscosity Thermodynamics, Oscillations & Waves, Magnetics, Solid-state Electronics
JEXPO Exam Reference Books:
- Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
- Organic Chemistry by K.S.Verma
- Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Elements of Co-ordinate Geometry part 1 by SL LONEY
Get Here: Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus
How to Prepare JEXPO Exam?
- Candidates should focus on past year JEXPO Question Papers and also do practice from JEXPO Model Question Papers.
- Check out complete syllabus and exam pattern, before starting of preparation process.
- Make revision of topics on regular basis till then you are perfect on it.
- By referring to JEXPO Question Paper, candidates will know about the important topics.
All the details mentioned on this page about JEXPO Exam 2021 preparation is well written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com Applicants must go through the given JEXPO Question Paper PDF in order to get familiar with the entrance test format.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JEXPO Application Form||List of Universities in West Bengal|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Chemistry Questions And Answers|
|Maths Formulas List||Online Quiz For Competitive Exams|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Do Toppers Study?|