JEXPO Syllabus 2019 will be designed by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) in order to access the ability of students regarding Mathematics, Chemistry and Physical science.
Questions in the exam WB Polytechnic Entrance Exam will be asked of class X standard. Students must download JEXPO Syllabus and JEXPO Exam Pattern and start study accordingly for better preparation
WB Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 Details
JEXPO 2019 is a state level entrance exam conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education with the intention to provide admission to eligible student into first year of Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology
Applicants if you want to check complete JEXPO Syllabus 2019 then you just need to go through below sated page which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
JEXPO 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Release||Last week of January 2019|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit OMR Application||1st week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of April 2019|
|JEXPO Exam Date||Last week of April 2019|
|Result/Merit List Publish||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2019|
|JEXPO Syllabus 2018 For Chemistry||JEXPO 2018 Syllabus PDF forMathematics|
START Practice With: Mathematics Quiz
WBSCTE JEXPO Syllabus for Physics
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Oscillations & Waves
- Solid state Electronics
- Electromagnetic waves
- Kinetic theory of gasses
- Viscosity Thermodynamics
- Work, power, energy
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
Also Give: Physics Online Test
JEXPO Exam Pattern
- Mode: exam will be organized through offline mode
- Papers: There will be two papers, i.e. Mathematics (Paper 1) and Physics & Chemistry (Paper 2).
- Duration: Exam should be completed within two hours for each paper.
- Number of Questions: In the exam, there will be total 200 multiple choice type questions
- Total Marks: Examination is of 200 marks total
- Marking Scheme: For correct answers, one mark will be given to each candidate.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time|
|Paper 1||Mathematics||100||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Physics||50||2 hours|
|Total||200 Questions||4 hours|
Must Read: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education conducts (JEXPO 2019) Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic courses every year. It is a state level entrance exam which is known as WB Polytechnic exam. JEXPO is conducted to offer admission to those candidates those seeking admission in the first year of Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology.
Applicants are here by informed that in order to get admission in government and private polytechnic colleges of the WB state one has to qualify Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic courses. So download JEXPO Exam Syllabus PDF and start preparation accordingly to score good marks.
- Go through latest updated JEXPO Syllabus 2019 and JEXPO exam pattern 2019
- Evaluate each topic of exam according to their worth and importance.
- Make a schedule for better preparation
- Solve daily previous years question papers & model papers.
- Prefer best books & study material
- Practice with mock test daily to enhance preparation
- Stay fit & healthy, do yoga & meditation to concentrate in your studies.
Applicants if you want to attain more details about the JEXPO Syllabus 2019 then must go through the official link. To get all latest updates regarding exam, admit result and other study material keep visiting to our site recruitmentresult.com regularly
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JEXPO Counselling||West Bengal JEXPO Result|
|JEXPO Admit Card||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Find Online Study Material|