Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been broadcasted for Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment. This organization invites applications from retired Bank Officers to manage Financial Literacy Centre as Coordinator at 7 locations in the State of Jharkhand. So, aspirants who want to make their career in banking sector may apply for Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the last date.
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||29th February 2016|
For obtaining more information regarding Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment such as required qualification, age limitation, remuneration, selection procedure, way to apply etc you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- Applicants should have retired on attaining superannuation/VRS from the Bank’s service with a minimum of 10 years experience as an Officer.
- FLC Coordinator should have sound knowledge of banking, law, finance, requisite communication and team building skills etc.
- Age of the applicants who willing to apply for Jharkhand Gramin Bank vacancies should not be more than 65 years.
- Relaxation and reservation in age or reserved category aspirants will be admissible as per the organization norms.
Candidates who will be appointed for above mentioned post will get the good amou8nt of remuneration of Rs. 12, 000/- which will be given by the organization.
The selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Jharkhand Gramin Bank.
Procedure to Apply for Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is www.jharkhandgraminbank.com
- Then, go to what’s new section which is available on the home page and hit “Recruitment for the post of FLC Manager” link.
- Now, read complete notification very carefully and download the application form.
- After that, fill the form with all asked detail within correct manner.
- After filling the form, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the ending date.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank,
Head Office, Rajendra Place,
5, Main Road, Ranchi,
Jharkhand – 834001
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 29th February 2016
For other information related to Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On