Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2014
Jharkhand High Court has depicted an advertisement of recruitment for Steno Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply for this recruitment.
Jharkhand High Court call for those candidates who are adoring and inspiring, so those who are engrossed for this recruitment on or before the last date.
More details regarding Jharkhand High Court Application Form Notification 2014 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Salary Criteria, how to apply etc which is well mentioned to you by our web portal group of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Organization:
Jharkhand High Court
No. of Posts:
Detail Information o Jharkhand High Court:
Contender should hold any degree of graduation from highly esteemed University.
- Job fighter should have proficiency in English Shorthand and typing for English Stenographers and for Hindi Stenographers, the candidate must be proficient in Hindi shorthand and typing.
- Candidates must be well aware with the computer application.
- Contender age should reside between 18 years to 35 years as on 01st –February 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per government norms
Job hunter will be selected based on the performance in:
- Skill Test
- Personal Test
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
Selected contenders will get handsome amount of salary:
|S.No.||Name of Posts||Remunerations|
|1||English Stenographers for Civil Courts of Jharkhand||Rs-5200/- to Rs-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs-1900/- to Rs. 2400/-|
|2||English Stenographers for C.B.I. Courts & Family Courts|
|3||Hindi Stenographers for Civil Courts of Jharkhand|
- Contender those who belong to General/ OBC Category has to pay an amount of RS-400/-
- Candidate who belong to SC/ST class has to submit Rs-125/-
How to apply?
- Job fighters are required to fill Jharkhand High Court online application form through the official website i.e. www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
- Contenders are requested to fill the application form in appropriate manner with all necessary details.
- Candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format to the mentioned addressed
The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi “
Note: For more details visit Official Advertisement.