Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
Jharkhand High Court has asserted a career notification related to Jharkhand High Court Recruitment. Candidates may apply to fill up 05 vacancies of Court Manager. Job hunters who want to apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2015 must submit prescribed application till date of closing. You may get details about Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 by visiting our web portal. Application should reach at proper address on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Court Manager|
|No of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||19th November 2015|
More information in concern of Jharkhand High Court Vacancy such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Salary Criteria, process to apply etc which is well mentioned below by our group of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who want to apply should have a degree or advance diploma in General Management from recognized university or institute.
Applicants who will be selected against Court Manager post will get Rs. 50000/- per month as salary from organization.
Age of applying candidates should lie between 25 years and 35 years. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 2 years for EBC/ BC candidates and 3 years for women unreserved, EBC and BC candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST (Men and Women) candidates.
- For Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Fee should be deposited through demand draft from a nationalized bank in favour of the Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi payable at Ranchi.
Selection of skilled applicants will be done as per their performance in Interview. To grab this opportunity candidates have to give their best at time of selection process. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending interview.
How to Apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment:
- Appliers should go to official site that is jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in and download format of application form.
- Application should be written in proper format including all required details.
- Applicants should paste a passport size photo on the application form and all the candidates must enclose one additional passport size photo (mentioning name) on back side of application.
- Application should be forwarded along with copies of all required documents and certificates, self addressed unstamped envelope and demand draft at below given address.
- Envelope containing application should be superscribed as ‘Application For The Post Of Court Manager’ and their category ‘GEN/OBC/SC/ST’.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand,
Ranchi – 834033
Last Date to Apply: 19th November 2015
Note: You may check this Official Notification to get details about Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2015. Add this page as bookmarks to get information regarding Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On