Jharkhand High Court Vacancy
Eligible and Intelligent contenders are invited for the latest openings through Jharkhand High Court Vacancy…! According to the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment, there are total 20 vacant positions of Manager in Civil Court in the state of Jharkhand on contractual basis and of District Judges. Those job seekers who want to uplift their career in government sector they can grab the said vacancies in Jharkhand High Court. Candidates can check complete applying process to apply against Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Applicants who get selected against the High Court Of Jharkhand Recruitment will receive attractive amount of pay band according to the particular positions which is stated below. Go through this page to collect the complete information related to Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2018 which is presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Read it till end and apply accordingly.
Jharkhand High Court Vacancy
|Name of Company||High Court Of Jharkhand|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date||Check Below|
Jharkhand High Court Vacancies Details:
- Manager in Civil Court: 03 Post
- District Judges: 17 Posts
Those who wish to grab Jharkhand High Court Recruitment are required to hold education qualification according to the particular posts that are Graduation or Post Graduation from recognized university or institute.
Those lucky candidates who get selected against the said jobs in Jharkhand High Court will receive Rs.50,000 for Manager in Civil Court and Rs.51550- Rs.63070 for District Judges posts by the management committee of the organization.
For Manager in Civil Court Post, appliers should be in between 25 to 35 years of age and relaxation in upper age will be provided as per the norms of the organization and for the District Judges post it will also applicable as per the norms of government.
- For Manager in Civil Court Post: Candidates need to deposit application fees of Rs.1000 and for reserved categoery it will be Rs.800 through Demand draft from the nationalized bank.
- For District Judges post: Candidates need to deposit application fees of Rs.1000 and for reserved categoery it will be Rs.500 through proper channel.
Applicants will get selected against Jharkhand High Court Jobs on the basis of their performance in written test or interview as per the requirement of the organization according to each post.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- Select ‘Recruitment’ tab from the left side of the home page.
- This will take you on new page containing various links and candidates need to select according to the post they want to apply.
- Read the Jharkhand High Court Notification carefully till end.
For Manager in Civil Court:
- Candidates need to download the application form and fill it with asked details.
- After filling it, send the filled application to the postal address stated below.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand,
Ranchi – 834033
For District Judges post:
- Applicants need to revisit the previous page and select apply online link.
- Fill the online form with all required details and upload required documents/certificates.
- At last submit it before the closing date
Find Now: More Jobs in Jharkhand
- For Manager in Civil Court: 20/11/2017
- For District Judges post: 01/11/2017 to 15/11/2017
Candidates may visit the Official Site link to get details about Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Add this page as bookmarks for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||High Court Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|