Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
Jharkhand High Court has released a job notification related to Jharkhand High Court Recruitment. Organization is willing to appoint eligible individuals to fill up 150 vacancies of Deposition Typist. Contenders, who intend to join this organization and want to apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016, must submit their duly filled prescribed application forms till the last date of receipt of application. Jobs seekers willing to apply for this recruitment notification can attain rest info from below of this page and apply as soon as possible.
|Post Name||Deposition Typist|
|No of vacancies||150|
|Last Date to Apply||14th March 2016|
Remaining details related to Jharkhand High Court Vacancy such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Salary Criteria, process to apply etc which is well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must be Graduate from the recognized University having computer Typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi from recognized university or institute.
Applicants who will be selected against the aforesaid post will be getting the pay scale of Rs. 5200–20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900/- per month from organization.
The candidates must have attained 18 years of age as on 01st December 2015 but should not be more than the age of 35 years in case of General category, 37 years age in case of E.B.C. / M.B.C. and B.C. category, 38 years in case of female (General, E.B.C. / M.B.C. and B.C.) and 40 years in case of S.T., S.C. category.
The physically handicapped candidates will get a further age relaxation of five (05) years.
Original Bank Draft only of Rs.400/- for General category, E.B.C. /M.B.C. (Scheduled I) B.C. (Scheduled II) and Rs.125/- for S.C. and S.T. must be paid towards the payment of examination fee.
Fee should be deposited through demand draft from a nationalized bank in favor of the Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi payable at Ranchi.
Candidates who will qualify in the Skill Test would be only allowable to appear in the Personality Test / Interview. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Skill Test and the Personality Test / Interview for final consideration.
How to Apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment?
- Candidates those who are willing to apply for this post, need to visit the official website that is jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in for getting the required application format.
- Aspirants will be getting the concerned notification link on the home page only, hit that link and proceed further.
- Now, read the notification completely and write the below attached application in proper format including all required details.
- Completely filled application along with photocopy of the documents duly attested by a gazetted officer must be enclosed in an envelope are such as matriculation certificate in proof of date of birth, provisional / original certificate of graduation, caste certificate (in case of reserved category), domicile certificate, handicapped certificate, typing certificate issued by the competent institutions and one recent passport size photograph (duly attested by gazetted officer), should be affixed in the application form.
- Envelope containing the above said credential must be self addressed and unstamped envelope of 10 cm x 4.5cm.
- On the envelope containing the application form the words “Application for the post of Deposition Typist for Advt. No. 02 / Admn. Misc., 2016” must be super scribed that must be forwarded along with demand draft by registered posts / speed posts only at below given address latest by the last date of receipt of application as given below.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand,
Ranchi – 834033
Last Date to Apply: 14th March 2016 up to 5:00 p.m.
Note: Candidates may visit the Official Notification to get details about Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016. Add this page as bookmarks for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|