Check Entrance Exam Dates of Jharkhand Polytechnic on below page!!! Candidates who have filled and submit Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Application Form before the last date they can now download their Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card from 15 May 2018.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Entrance Exam is organized for granting admission into various engineering & non-engineering diploma courses. This state level entrance exam is also renowned as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE).
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Dates- Check Here
|Conducting authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam name||Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018|
|Last date to apply||02 May 2018|
|Admit card will be available from||15 May 2018|
|Exam date||19 May 2018|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 is going to be organized on 19 May 2018. The entrance examination for PECE 2018 shall be of 2 hours and 30 minute, in which candidates need to solve a total of 150 MCQ questions.
The exam will be organized in pen and paper mode. To fetch more details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Entrance Exam, go through this page customized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Engineering & Non-Engineering Polytechnic Courses
Eligibility criterion to fill up the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form:
- Nationality of candidate applying for the admission must be Indian.
- Candidates must have domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Aadhaar Card is obligatory to apply for this exam
- Students must have passed 10th or equivalent exam with at least 35 % marks from any recognized board.
- Candidates appearing in 10th examinations are also eligible to apply but they have to produce their results at the time of counselling.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- The minimum age limit to apply for Polytechnic Entrance Exam should be 17 years as on 1st July 2018 for mining engineering.
- There is no age limit to apply for other courses.
On the basis of marks obtained in entrance test, selected aspirants will undergo counselling procedure. At the time of counseling, carry original documents for verification.
Applicants need to pay amount of application fee through online or offline (e-Challan) mode.
- General category- Rs. 800
- SC/ST category- Rs. 400
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2018:
- Exam will be organized in pen and paper mode.
- Question paper consists of objective type questions.
- Medium of paper will be both English as well as Hindi language.
- One mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in paper
|Mathematics||50||1 mark each||2 hrs and 30 min.|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2018:
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are premier subjects from which questions are asked. Syllabus will be based on 10th class standard as prescribed by the CBSE & state board.
How to fill up the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form?
|Step 1. Fill Application Form|
Step 2. Upload Images
Step 3. Fee Payment
- Aspirants may visit official portal i.e. jceceb.nic.in
- Move under “News & Events” section accessible at right side.
- Choose Entrance Exam 2018 notice link.
- Go through Jharkhand Polytechnic Notification with utmost care.
- After that, register yourself by filling Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2018 form.
- Login with user Id & password to get registered.
- Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2018; put all required details like Educational Details, Communication Details, Personal Details, Course and Exam City Options & others.
- Attach scanned copies of documents and photographs (Size of photographs and documents must be as same as prescribed).
- Make payment of fee.
- Those filling Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form through offline mode need to forward form at address placed here.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2018:
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card will be available through online or offline mode. Candidates may download call letter from 1st week of May 2018. You need to carry call letter at time of appearing for entrance test.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018:
Candidates will be able to access result from the 4th week of May 2018. With roll number & other details, you may check your score card. On the basis of the performance in test, merit list will be prepared.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2018:
On the basis of the merit list, aspirants will undergo Counseling Procedure. After successful declaration of result, selected contenders will undergo counseling. At the time of counselling, you may carry original documents for verification purpose.
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- 10th class Passing Certificate
- Admit card
- Score card
- Recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling letter
- Domicile certificate
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 Dates:
|Application Form Availability (Online or Offline)||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last Date to submit form||02 May 2018|
|Admit Card||15 May 2018|
|Date of Exam||19 May 2018|
|Result||4th week of May 2018|
Keen aspirants may check its Official Link to get more details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018. Bookmark this page to receive more updates about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|