Submission of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Online Application Form is all set to be started in Last week of April 2019. Those aspirants who want to get admission into engineering & non-engineering diploma courses in the different polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand are required to participate in JCECE 2019 Entrance Exam.
In order to participate in Jharkhand PECE Entrance Exam (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) which is expected to be held in the 3rd week of May 2019 you have to submit Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Online Form on or before the aforesaid date. To be updated with Polytechnic 2019 Jharkhand Entrance Exam Dates you need to be in touch with us.
Jharkhand PECE (JPECE 2019) – Check Details
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts Jharkhand Polytechnic which is state level entrance exam. JCECE 2019 shall be of 2 hours and 30 minute, in which candidates need to solve a total of 150 MCQ questions.
The exam will be organized in pen and paper mode. To fetch more details about Polytechnic Result 2019 Jharkhand, Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus and others, you are suggested to go through this page customized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019
|Conducting authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Exam name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) 2019|
|Polytechnic Form 2019 Jharkhand Last Date||Last week of April 2019|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam Date||3rd week of May 2019|
- Electrical Engineering
- Architecture Assistantship
- Civil Engineering
- Medical Lab Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Food Technology
- Mining Engineering
- Travel & Tourism
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Auto Mobile
- Computer Engineering & Application
Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2019:
In order to fill up Jharkhand Polytechnic Form 2019, candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria in appropriate manner:
- Nationality of candidate applying for the admission must be Indian.
- Candidates must have domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Aadhaar Card is obligatory to apply for this exam
JCECE Polytechnic Criteria 2019:
- Students must have passed 10th or equivalent exam with at least 35 % marks from any recognized board.
- Candidates appearing in 10th examinations are also eligible to apply but they have to produce their results at the time of counselling.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
JCECE Polytechnic 2019 Age Limitation:
- The minimum age limit to apply for Polytechnic Entrance Exam should be 17 years as on 1st July 2019 for mining engineering.
- There is no age limit to apply for other courses.
Polytechnic 2019 Jharkhand Selection Criteria:
On the basis of marks obtained in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam, selected aspirants will undergo counselling procedure. At the time of counseling, carry original documents for verification to the given Jharkhand Polytechnic College.
JCECE Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Fee:
Applicants need to pay amount of application fee through online or offline (e-Challan) mode.
- General category- Rs. 800
- SC/ST category- Rs. 400
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019:
Apart from given, JCECE Exam Pattern, contenders can check Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus and Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper also by pressing the direct link provided below:
- Exam will be organized in pen and paper mode.
- Question paper consists of objective type questions.
- Medium of paper will be both English as well as Hindi language.
- One mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in paper
|Mathematics||50||1 mark each||2 hrs and 30 min.|
JCECEB Polytechnic 2019 Exam Centers
How to fill up the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form?
|Step 1. Fill Application Form|
Step 2. Upload Images
Step 3. Fee Payment
- Aspirants may visit Jharkhand Polytechnic Official Website i.e. jceceb.nic.in
- Move under “News & Events” section accessible at right side.
- Choose Entrance Exam 2019 notice link.
- Go through Jharkhand Polytechnic Notification with utmost care.
- After that, register yourself by filling Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2019 form.
- Login with user Id & password to get registered.
- Fill Jharkhand PECE Online Form; put all required details like Educational Details, Communication Details, Personal Details, Course and Exam City Options & others.
- Attach scanned copies of documents and photographs (Size of photographs and documents must be as same as prescribed).
- Make payment of fee.
- Those filling Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form through offline mode need to forward form at address placed here.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2019:
Jharkhand PECE Admit Card will be available through online or offline mode. Candidates may download Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 Jharkhand from 1st week of May 2019. You need to carry Polytechnic Jharkhand Call Letter at time of appearing for entrance test.
JCECEB Polytechnic 2019 Answer Key:
JCECE Polytechnic Answer Key will be available in the month of MAY 2019. After the downloading Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key, contenders can match their answers and get idea of their performance easily. Apart from it, they can use JCECE Polytechnic Cut off to know about the expected marks by the organization.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2019:
Candidates will be able to access Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result from the 4th week of May 2019. With roll number & other details, you may check your JCECE Polytechnic Results. On the basis of the performance in test, Jharkhand PECE Results will be prepared.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019:
On the basis of the merit list, aspirants will undergo Counseling Procedure. After successful declaration of result, selected contenders will undergo JCECE Polytechnic 2019 Counseling. At the time of JCECE Polytechnic 2019 Counselling, you may carry original documents for verification purpose.
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- 10th class Passing Certificate
- Admit card
- Score card
- Recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling letter
- Domicile certificate
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Dates:
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Form 2019 will available from||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Form||Last week of April 2019|
|JCECE Polytechnic Admit Card Release||2nd week of May 2019|
|JCECE Polytechnic Exam Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of JCECE Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result||4th week of May 2019|
|JCECE Polytechnic Counselling Date||Probably in June 2019|
Keen aspirants may check its Official Link to get more details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019-2020. Bookmark this page to receive more updates about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|