Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment
A latest career notification has been promulgated as Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment. Applications are invited from the eligible applicants to fill up 199 vacancies of departmental quota in Postman/Mail Guard and direct recruitment quota of multi tasking staff (MTS) in different divisions of Jharkhand Postal Circle. All those job searchers who have decided to build their career in government sector and satisfying the eligibility criteria of the above mentioned positions they may apply against Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online applications by 06th February 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Postman/Mail Guard & MTS|
|No. Of Vacancies||199|
|Last Date To Apply||06th February 2016|
Appliers, you may obtain detailed information about Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment like qualification required, Age Limit, selection process, salary details Mode of payment and applying process etc on the page provided you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies Details & Essential Qualification:
|Name Of The Posts||Departments||No. Of Posts||Qualification|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Postal Unit/Division||25||Matriculation Or ITI From A Recognized Board|
|Postman/Mail Guard||Postal Unit/Division||156||Matriculation From A Recognized Board Or University|
Aspirants who are going to apply for Postman/Mail Guard they should be between 18 to 27 years of age and those candidates who are willing to apply for the positions of MTS they must be between 18 to 25 years for General Category (Unreserved Applicants). The applicable relaxation is provided to persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates as per the extant orders. The age limit will be as on 06th February 2016.
Selected applicants will attain salary in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Rs. 2000 Grade Pay for Postman/Mail Guard and Rs. 5200-20200 with Rs. 1800 Grade Pay for the MTS + other admissible allowances.
Selection of the applying contenders will be based on their presentation in written exam/interview/skill test or any other way of selection procedure.
How to apply for Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment?
- Keen aspirants, who are going to apply against this recruitment they need to fill online application form on the official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Then appliers have to press ‘Recruitment’ tab and choose ‘Direct Recruitment Examination of Postman/Mail Guard/MTS under Jharkhand Circle’ link.
- A new page will be opened having vacancies details and applying link. Candidates have to hit on applying link of the relevant posts which they want to apply for.
- Aspirants may also read instructions by pressing the appropriate link of the posts.
- Then fill all the required details and upload your passport size photograph and signature (if required) at the time of registration.
- After completing the application hit on the submit tab and take a print out of submitted application for further use.
Last date to submit application: 06th February 2016
Closing date of permitted to fee slip: 09th February 2016
Eager aspirants may check the official link to get detailed information regarding Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2016. Applying contenders may subscribe our free email service to get updated information direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|