Jharkhand SSC Examination Rule
Contenders who are going to participate in JSSC Recruitment Exam must know about Jharkhand SSC Examination Rule. Here on this single web page we have also provide Important Rules to Apply Online for JSSC Exams. So, candidates can easily get the entire information related to Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Exams, rules eligibility and various others from here. To qualify Jharkhand SSC Exams, candidates must check the correct selection procedure, JSSC Exam Pattern, Jharkhand SSC Examination Rule as given at the below sanction of this page.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission conducts various recruitments exams every year such as Combined Graduate Level, Constable, TGTs, PGTs, Officer, Inspector, Artist Re toucher, Research Assistant, Eviction Inspector, Junior Investigator, Data Processing Assistant, Junior Zoological Assistant and others to select eligible Indians according to the requirement. To get complete details regarding Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Examination rules, you need to go through this web page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Jharkhand SSC Examination Rule
Candidates can participate in the examination by following some simple rules regarding JSSC exams-
JSSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidates must be citizen of India.
- Willing aspirants should have completed their graduation degree form well recognized university or institute.
- Candidate’s age will be calculated form 01-01-2017.
- Age relaxation benefits will only be granted to the reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- Job appliers will have to pay an application fees also as required for the respective posts.
- Those candidates belonging to other backward category will have to pay 50% less then UR fees (if applicable).
- For Example if general category candidates will pay Rs. 200 then reserved category job appliers will have to submit Rs. 100 as application fee.
- All women candidates and aspirants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
Must Check: JSSC Exam Calendar
Jharkhand SSC Examination Instructions
- Candidates will be recruited on the basis of 2 exams that is preliminary and mains conducted by the expert committee of this reputed Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- Those candidates if they are eligible but didn’t get their admit card are not allowed to appear in the examination.
- Aspirants must bring their hall ticket as it is compulsory otherwise no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- You should bring your identity card and 2 passport size digital images of yours.
- Be on time, at least forty five minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- All the appliers need to maintain silence in the examination hall.
- You must bring all the things whichever is required by your own.
Jharkhand SSC Examination Scheme
PAPER-I Hindi & English Knowledge
|Hindi Comprehension based questions||30 questions In Each Section|
|Hindi Grammar related questions|
|English Comprehension based questions||30 questions In Each Section|
|English Grammar based questions|
Read Here: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
JSSC Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam:
|1.||General Studies||30||02:00 hours||For every right: 03 marks|
For every wrong answer: 01 marks
|2.||General Science & Mathematics||30|
|3.||Mental Ability Test||30|
|4.||Basic Knowledge of Computer||30|
JSSC Exam Pattern for Mains Examination
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Exam will contain question based on multiple choice/Objective Type.
- In JSSC Exam, two papers will held and each will contain 120 marks.
- For every right answer 03 marks will increase in the total marks.
- For every wrong answer 01 marks mark will be deduced.
- The total time duration will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.
You Can Also Check: SSC Exam Pattern
Jharkhand SSC Examination Rule
Check the Important Rules how you can apply Online for JSSC Exams:
Step-1: Registration through Online
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission that is www.jssc.com
- Now follow “Notices” tab and press on “Advertisements” option from drop- down list
- Once you read the complete details then press on suitable link to Apply Online link.
- A new page will be opened with registration form on the screen.
- Enter the registration details and submit it.
Step-2: Fill the Details
- Now aspirants are required to fill their personal, contact, education, exam and other details in the application form.
- After that verify your details and hit on “Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Then candidates have to upload relevant images of documents/ testimonials.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- After uploading the images you are required to pay application fee.
- Once you pay the application fee then it will not be refunded.
- Finally don’t forget to retain a print out of application form for further use in future.
Check Here: SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Payment details.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and communication details.
- Scanned image of signature.
- Other documents required
Some important Instructions regarding Jharkhand SSC Examination Rule:
- Before the commencement of examination, candidates must reach to the exam centre before 45 mints.
- Appliers will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall after the start of examination.
- Admit Card is to be retained by candidates after signature of invigilator and candidate so that in case of selection, the same must be produced at the time of counseling.
- Appliers must bring minimum two black ink ball point pens for use in examination. Do not use pencil in examination.
- Possessions and use of electronic devices such as calculator, pager, cell phone, digital diary earphone and log table etc at centre and its use during examination is prohibited.
Several other important rules:
- All the candidates are advised to download their admission card, which is their admit card or hall ticket, from the website of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission or its regional office websites.
- Admit Card will contain your roll number (which is your login ID) and password for computer exam.
- It will also contain your ticket number, exam venue details and examination schedule including the date and timings.
Also Check: SSC Notification
Punctuality in Attendance:
- All the candidates who are going to participate in examination should be present in the Examination Hall at least 45 minutes before the exam and they will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall until the exam is over.
- Candidates arriving after commencement of the examination will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
Exam dates and timings:
- You must arrive at the venue at the reporting time.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they reach after the entry closing time which will be mentioned in the JSSC Admit Card.
- To avoid last minute hassle, you must plan in advance that how they can reach the venue.
- Candidates if you have more dought then you can also visit exam venue one day in advance to see the exam route and know its location.
Check the Instructions for the day of exam:
- Bring a printed copy of your admit card, two passport sized recent color photographs and a valid ID proof (one photocopy as well as original).
- The ID proofs which you can bring are: Aadhar, driving license, voter ID card or Pan Card.
All the candidates are not allowed to carry the following items in the exam centre:
- Watches (Timers, Wrist Watch, Etc.),
- Paper Chits,
- Electronic Items (Such As Mobile Phones, Blue Tooth Devices, Pen Camera Or Buttonhole Camera,
- Pen Drives,
- Hard Drives,
- CDs or Other Storage Devices.
- Use of cell phones in the classrooms, corridors and library
- Ragging and eve-teasing
- Smoking inside the campus
- Loitering without reason
- Creating disturbances during college hours
- Zooming on vehicles
- Entertaining outsiders
For more details related to Jharkhand SSC Examination Rule, JSSC syllabus, exam pattern you may check the official website. Keep visiting this page, this page is made only for your easiness; we will soon provide details regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jharkhand SSC Recruitment||JSSC Result|
|JSSC Admit Card||SSC Previous Papers|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Challan Form||How to Crack SSC Exam|