Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has circulated a job Advertisement in regard of Jharkhand SSC Recruitment. The Commission is in need of passionate and hard-working individuals for filling 102 vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) posts. Willing and Eligible Contenders, who wish to apply for these current jobs openings in an organization in concern of Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2015 should submit their filled in Applications online before the last date stated below. Stay connected with this page to get upcoming details about Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Posts||Excise Sub Inspector and Excise Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||102|
|Last date to apply||21st August 2015|
More information about Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement like educational qualification, age limit, salary scale, how to apply etc is well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2015 details:
|1||Excise Sub Inspector||55|
|2||Excise Assistant Sub Inspector||47|
Aspirant should be a Graduate from a recognized University.
Applicants should have an age limit of 20 to 40 years as on 01st August 2015. Relaxation in an age will be provided to reserved category aspirants as per rules admissible.
An amount of Rs. 460/- is to be paid by all applicants (Rs. 115/- for SC/ST candidates of state) as an Examination Fee.
|Post name||Remuneration per month|
|Excise Sub Inspector||Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Excise Assistant Sub Inspector||Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2000/-|
Selection of desirous candidates is based on performance in Written Exam and Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment?
- Visit the Official Website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission which is www.jssc.in.
- Select the notification for SI & ASI Posts.
- Read the details of notification carefully before applying.
- Now, press the link as “Online Application for SI & ASI Posts”.
- Fill all the details in an Application form in correct manner.
- Submit the form after completing all the details in it.
- Get a print out of it for future reference.
Date to Remember:
Last date to apply: 21st August 2015
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Notification to collect more details about Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2015. To fetch recent information concerning Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016, you are advised to stay tune with our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment
A job notification titled as Jharkhand SSC Recruitment has been issued by Staff Selection Commission. The application forms are invited from qualified job hunters for fill up 35 vacant seats of Dairy Technical Officer Posts. Candidates who find themselves eligible for SSC Asst Vacancies must apply online for SSC vacancy 2015 after that send hard copy of the form at specified address before closing date that is 21st August 2015.
|Post Name||Dairy Technical Officer|
|No. Of Posts||35|
|Closing Date||21st August 2015|
To obtain more information in concern to Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, salary package, selection procedure, how to apply etc you need to go through the below section of this page which is given by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who want to take advantage of this job notification must have possessed four year degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Age imitation of the job hunters should be minimum 22 years
- Relaxation in upper age for the OBC candidates should be 37 years
- And form SC / ST category applicants should be 40 years
Salary package of the appointed aspirants will be paid according to Pay band II which is Rs. 9300-34800 + grade pay Rs. 4200
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview which is will be conducted by the management of staff selection commission.
Applicants belongs to general category need to deposit Rs. 500/- and aspirants belong to SC/ST category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 125/-.
Mode of Payment:
The payment should be made in any nationalized bank through bank draft which will be drawn in favor of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, payable at Ranchi.
How to Apply Online For Jharkhand SSC Recruitment:
- Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria must log on to official website that is www.jssc.in
- After that, hit on appropriate link as per the advertisement.
- Then, fill the Online Application Form carefully and correctly with all necessary information.
- Now, select suitable link for submit the application form.
- After successfully submission of form, candidates are required to take the print out of application form.
- At last, sent print out of application form along with bank draft, self attested photocopies of all relevant documents/testimonials and duly attested photograph on the following address which is stated below.
Controller of Examinations,
Jharkhand SSC F -4 9/50,
sector-III, Dhurwa, Ranchi
Closing date: 21st August 2015