Jharkhand TET Application Form
Jharkhand TET Application Form 2016 notification is now released for those candidates who are seeking job as a teacher in different primary schools under Jharkhand State. Contenders who are waiting for Jharkhand JAC TET Exam Notification they can now check important dates from this page. Aspirants they need to fill Application form through online procedure by following some necessary steps which are clearly represented below. Candidates who are willing to get latest updated notification related to Jharkhand TET 2017 need to connect with us through this web page. Here, we will provide you complete information regarding same as soon we can.
Online Application is ongoing, so candidates have to submit their application form on before the last date that is 5th Oct. 2016. Candidates who are willing to know complete details need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D for your comfortable.
Jharkhand TET Application Form
|Sr. No.||Classes||Eligibility criteria|
|1||JAC TET Criteria For Class I to V||Passed in Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks in relevant discipline like B.A/ B.SC/ B.Ed with 50% marks or appearing in 2 year diploma can also eligible|
|2||JAC TET Criteria For VI to VIII||Passed in B.A/B.SC or appearing in 2 year diploma in related subjects like as B.A/ B.SC/ B.Ed with minimum 45% marks or passed in Senior Secondary/B.Ed or appearing in 4 year in relevant discipline as B.A/ B.SC /B.Ed with 50% marks|
Jharkhand JAC TET Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of 2 papers which are as follows.
- First one is for primary class i.e. from class I-V
- Second paper is conducted for Upper Primary class i.e. from class VI-VIII.
Get Details: TET Syllabus
Scheme of written test:
JAC TET 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V):
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
JAC TET 2016 Paper I (for classes VI to VII):
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science|
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Check Below Given Preparation Tips, To Clear Written Exam Easily:
How to Fill Jharkhand TET Application Form?
- First of all you need to log on to official website that is www. jac.nic.in.
- After that hit on appropriate link.
- Now you need to Fill Online Application Form for Jharkhand TET exam with complete details in proper manner.
- Upload relevant photos of documents/ certificates (if necessary)
- Then you need to pay an application fee.
- After filling relevant information you need to recheck the filled information.
- Now hit on “SUBMIT” button for final completion of application form.
- After that you need to download application form and save it
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Starting date for online application form: 8th Sept. 2016
- Last date for Submission of application form: 5th October 2016
- Examination date: 20th Nov. 2016
- Admit card: In the month of Nov.
- Exam answer Key: In the month of December
- Declaration of Result: In the month of January or February 2017
You need to check Official Notification to get complete details regarding Jharkhand TET Notification 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TET Entrance Exam||More Jobs in Jharkhand|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|