Jharkhand TET Application Form
Jharkhand Academic Council is going to recruit aspirants for JTET Recruitment through JAC TET Exam. Check all the important details such as how to submit Jharkhand TET Application Form, Jharkhand TET Dates etc from here. Applicants, who’re willing to get teaching jobs in different primary schools under Jharkhand State, need to qualify the Jharkhand TET Exam. Aspirants, who’ve met the JTET Eligibility Criteria, can submit Jharkhand TET 2018 Application Form against this JAC TET Exam Notification before the end date.
Highlights Of This Page:
Jharkhand Academic Council TET Application Form can be available to download from first week of November 2018. Before going to submit Jharkhand TET Online Application Form 2018, you must read complete Jharkhand JAC TET Exam Notification. Candidates, who are willing to know complete details about Jharkhand TET Application Form 2018, need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D for your comfortable.
Jharkhand TET Application Form
Jharkhand TET Eligibility:
- JAC TET Criteria For Class I to V: Must be Passed in Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks.
- JAC TET Criteria For VI to VIII: Should have B.A/B.SC or appearing in 2 year diploma in related subjects with minimum 45% marks.
To apply for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test, applicants’ age should not below 21 years and not more than 40 years. Relaxation criteria will be decided as per norms of Jharkhand Academic Council.
Contenders should have to pay following examination fee either through online or offline mode, take a look…
|Category||For Paper I Or II||For Both Paper I & II|
How to Fill Jharkhand TET Application Form?
- Applicants need to visit official website of Jharkhand Academic Council that is www.jac.nic.in.
- After that, hit on JTET Exam Notification link. Read entire details from JTET Notification.
- If you found them eligible, tap the link of Application Form Of Jharkhand TET.
- Fill Jharkhand TET Online Application Form with complete details in proper manner.
- Upload relevant photos of documents/ certificates (if necessary) and pay an application fee.
- After filling relevant information in Jharkhand TET Form, you need to recheck the filled information.
- Now, tap the “SUBMIT” button for final completion of application form.
- At last, take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Jharkhand TET 2018 Important Dates:
|JAC TET Notification Will Available To Download From||Fourth week of August 2018|
|Starting Jharkhand TET Form Date||First week of September 2018|
|Jharkhand TET Application Form Last Date||First Week Of October 2018|
|Admit Card Will Download From||Second Week Of November 2018|
|Jharkhand TET Exam date||Third Week Of November 2018|
|Exam answer Key||Fourth Week Of November 2018|
|Declaration of Jharkhand TET Result||First Week Of December 2018|
Jharkhand JAC TET Selection Process:
JTET Recruitment Process will be based on following two papers which are as follows
- First one is for primary class i.e. from class I-V
- Second paper is conducted for Upper Primary class i.e. from class VI-VIII.
Get Details: TET Syllabus
Jharkhand TET Exam Pattern
JAC TET Paper I (for classes I to V):
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
JAC TET Paper I (for classes VI to VII):
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science|
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Check Below Given Preparation Tips, To Clear Written Exam Easily:
Jharkhand TET Admit Card:
- JAC Jharkhand TET Admit Card will be available to download from Second Week Of November 2018.
- Hall Ticket is the vital documents for verification and this Jharkhand TET 2018 Admit Card contains all the information such as roll no, exam centre etc.
Candidates can go through this Official Link to download more information about Jharkhand TET Application Form 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||TET Entrance Exam|
|Get Latest Teaching Jobs||More Jobs in Jharkhand|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|