JIPMER Application Form
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam has been replaced by NEET from the year 2020!! Now, NEET score will be taken as consideration for admission in medical courses. Also, for MD/MS, PDCC/PDF, MDS Courses, last date to fill online JIPMER Application Form has been extended. Check below to know revised dates.
Highlights of JIPMER 2021 Exam:
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate|
Medical Education and Research, Puducherry
|Exam Name||JIPMER Entrance Exam|
|Mode of JIPMER||Computer Based Test, Online|
|Seats Offered||Seats Offered|
|JIPMER MBBS Periodicity||JIPMER MBBS Periodicity|
|Online registration||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Hall ticket availability||4th week of May to 1st week of June 2021|
|JIMPER MBBS 2021 Exam||1st week of June 2021|
|Merit list publication||3rd week of June 2021|
|First counselling||4th week of June 2021|
|Second counselling||4th week of July 2021|
|Third counselling||3rd week of August 2021|
|Final counselling||4th week of September 2021|
JIPMER Application Form
JIPMER Application Form 2021 Guidelines
- JIPMER Application form 2021 will be available at the official website of JIPMER.
- JIPMER Application form 2021 will be accepted via online mode only; no other mode will be acceptable.
- Fill all details in the JIPMER application form carefully as later modification will not be allowed
- Candidates have to upload scanned images of document along with their photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Must retain the copy of filled-in application form along with confirmation of page.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Details- Now Replaced by NEET
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility:
Check JIPMER MBBS Eligibility prior filling of JIPMER MBBS Online Form.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- NRI & OCI aspirants are also eligible to apply for test.
- Aspirants should have pass 10+2 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects along with minimum of 50% marks (GEN), 40% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (GEN OPH) from a recognized board.
How much is the Application Fee to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form?
Applicants are required to pay application fee as listed here. Make payment of fee via online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking).
|UR (General) and P-UR (Puducherry-UR)||INR 1500/-|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes) and P-OBC||INR 1500/-|
|SC/ST (Scheduled Caste & Tribe) and P-SC||INR 1200/-|
|NRI/OCI (Non-Resident Indians or Overseas Citizens of India)||INR 3000/-|
|OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) and P-OPH||Exempted from paying application fee|
Reservation of seats for different categories for the MBBS programme is well listed here.
What is the JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern?
- Paper will be organized through online mode.
- The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Objective Type Questions are asked in paper.
- There are 200 questions in paper.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- There is no provision of negative marking in paper.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
Questions in paper are asked from Class 11th & 12th Subjects. Syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension are among the main subjects from which question paper is set.
JIPMER Admission Procedure:
Admission of students for MBBS program will be based on their qualifying marks in JIPMER Entrance Exam further qualified candidates in it will be called for JIPMER Counseling Process. Qualified candidates in both the rounds will finally get JIPMER MBBS Admission.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
Students who will be participating in exam are required to bring JIPMER MBBS Call Letter with them as without it no candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall.
JIPMER MBBS Result
After conducting the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination, result will be issued by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Students who will qualify the exam will be considered eligible to participate in counseling and admission into MBBS programmes
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Process:
- After the declaration of JIPMER MBBS Result, qualified candidates in entrance exam will be called for JIPMER MBBS Counselling. The counselling will be conducted in four rounds.
- At the time of counselling, applicants need to bring their documents and certificates for verification.
Check Also: Counselling Procedure in Details
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
- Age Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Six Passport Size Photograph
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Steps to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form:
Candidates after reading JIPMER MBBS Notification can follow the below mentioned procedure to fill and submit JIPMER MBBS Online Application Form:
- First and foremost step of candidates is to visit the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research that is jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Prospectus : Press Here” link
- Now on reaching new page, JIPMER notification will get appeared on your screen just read the eligibility details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit on “Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS: Press Here” link, available on previous page
- After that read the instructions carefully and then fill JIPMER Registration Form and hit “Register” button
- Now after JIPMER MBBS Registration, you need to login to your account by using your “Registration Number and password” and Fill Online JIPMER Application Form
- You have to fill the basic detail such as you name, date o birth, address etc.
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of all the documents, testimonials and certificate along with scanned photograph & signature in the JPEG/JPG format
- Then you have to hit on “I Agree” tab and you will get a message in your registered email ID or mobile number containing “Candidate ID” & “Password”
- you have to login with the Candidate ID” & “Password for further process
- You have to select the payment mode & make the payment of application fee through online mode
- Now you have hit on “submit” tab for final submission of the form
- At last you have to take a print out of JIPMER application form and keep it safe for future use.
Check Links Related to JIPMER MBBS:
|JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers||Details|
|JIPMER MBBS Mock Test||Details|
|JIPMER MBBS Cut Off||Details|
Documents Required at the time of JIPMER MBBS Registration:
- Candidate’s personal and academic details to fill the JIPMER MBBS Application Form
- Scanned images of photograph and signature in .jpg format (file size in between 20 KB to 200 KB).
- Dimension of the photograph and signature must be 30mm width x 45mm Height and 80mm width X 35mm height respectively.
- Valid address for further communication
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number to fill JIPMER Application Form.
- Credit card and debit card details for fee payment against JIPMER Application Form.
JIPMER 2021 Application Form
Students willing to participate in exam for admission into MBBS course in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research and its affiliated campuses can apply. This test is organized for providing admission to the MBBS programme for 200 seats. MBBS courses are provided by the JIPMER, Puducherry & JIPMER, Karaikal.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
JIPMER MBBS Admission
Interested students must ensure their eligibility first as prescribed by the institute. Eligible student are required to submit their filled-in application form via online mode only as no other mode is valid to apply for entrance exam.
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of JIPMER Application Form 2021.