Are You Eagerly Wanted To Know JIPMER Counselling Schedule? Students, who qualify JIPMER Entrance Exam, may check JIPMER Counselling Procedure from this page. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research conducts entrance examination for various courses like B.Sc., M.Sc., MBBS, Diploma Nursing, BASLP, Ph.D. and MD/ MS etc. Aspirants may also check Seat Allotment details and dates etc through this page that is indicated below. We’re also trying to gather up to date information about JIPMER Counselling 2017 so keep in touch with us on our web portal.
Applicants should go for counseling according to Schedule that is given below and should go through below given instruction to apply against counseling process. You may get complete details about Procedure of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Counseling from below segment of this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
JIPMER Counseling Procedure:
Willing candidates should follow below given instructions to attend JIPMER seat allotment procedure.
- Candidates have to appear for Counseling on scheduled date that is different according to the courses.
- Process will be held through offline mode and seats will be allotted to candidates according to their merit list of entrance exam.
- Applicants are required to bring all original required documents with them and also 2 set of photocopies at time of program.
- Until candidates will not show all original documents seats will not be allotted.
- After seat allotment applicants have to visit allotted center and pay admission fee on time.
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Details
Aspirants are required to bring below mentioned documents along with them at time of counseling.
- Call letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Community certificate signed by the authorized authority
- Recent 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Original and Xerox of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket/Score card (if applicable)
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on JIPMER MBBS prospect
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
You Can Also Check: Documents Required For Counselling
JIPMER Counselling Schedule:
|Dates||Course Name||Registration Time|
|Third Week Of July 2017||B.Sc. (Nursing)||07:30 am||11:00 am|
|Last Week Of July 2017||M.Sc. (AMS) & MPH||08:00 am||11:00 am|
|Post Basic Diploma Nursing||09:00 am||11:00 am|
|MBBS||09:00 am||11:00 am|
|BASLP||09:00 am||11:00 am|
|Ph.D.||08:00 am||10:00 am|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||07:30 am||11:00 am|
|MD/ MS||07:30 am||11:00 am|
|MBBS||09:00 am||11:00 am|
|B.Sc. (AMS)||09:00 am||11:00 am|
|07:30 am||11:00 am|
Check more details about JIPMER Counselling 2017 by going through this Official Link. Dear candidate if you want to get more details regarding counseling and other information in your inbox then you have to free subscribe on our web portal or you can also join us by Facebook or Google plus. If you have any query you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JIPMER Syllabus||JIPMER Entrance Exam|
|JIPMER Admit Card||JIPMER Result|
|JIPMER Answer Key||How To Prepare For JIPMER|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers|
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|