JIPMER MBBS Counselling
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has released the 2nd Round JIPMER MBBS Counselling Dates. Candidates who have successfully registered themselves for JIPMER 1st Round Counselling are eligible to appear for JIPMER MBBS 2nd Counselling. To grab other details regarding JIPMER Second Counselling, check this page.
JIPMER 2019 Counselling Highlights
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Category||JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling|
|JIPMER MBBS Second Counselling Date||24-07-2019|
JIPMER Counselling Procedure
JIPMER Online Registration:
- While reaching at JIPMER MBBS Counselling venue, registration of candidates will be done.
- Candidates have to register for JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling by showing their JIPMER Call Letter to the university.
- JIPMER Counselling Registration will be done by submitting the personal and other required details.
Check Here: JIPMER MBBS 2nd Counselling Schedule
Biometric Finger Print Verification:
- After JIPMER MBBS Registration Process is completed, candidates will have to go for biometric fingerprint verification process.
- This process will be done to ensure that the candidate who had appeared for the JIPMER MBBS Counseling will be same as the one who wrote the examination.
- Further, image/Photo Verification process will be done.
- If the details mismatched, candidates will not be allowed to attend the JIPMER Counselling Process.
- Certificate Verification procedure includes candidate’s documents which will be verified by the University.
- Certificate Verification process will be done to check the eligibility of the candidates.
Must Check Related Links to JIPMER
|JIPMER Answer Key||Check Here|
|JIPMER Admit Card||Check Here|
|JIPMER Syllabus||Check Here|
|JIPMER Mock Test||Check Here|
|JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers||Check Here|
|JIPMER Result||Check Here|
|How To Prepare For JIPMER||Check Here|
|Official Website||See Here|
Documents Required At the Time Of JIPMER Counselling 2019
Following documents are to be submitted at the time of JIPMER MBBS Counselling. You must carry all the below mentioned documents and certificates while appearing for counselling process.
- Original Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre Representative/Invigilator
- Rank Letter should be preserved and to be brought till final counselling
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate)
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate.
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of PwD Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
- Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
JIPMER 2019 Counselling Schedule (MBBS)
|Events||JIPMER Counselling Dates|
|1st Counselling||26th to 28th June 2019|
|2nd Counselling||24th July 2019|
|3rd Counselling||21st August 2019|
|Final Counselling||26th September 2019|
|Admission formalities, Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||1st & 2nd July 2019|
|Commencement of Course||3rd July 2019|
|Closing of Admission||30th September 2019|
JIPMER Counselling Fees
Candidates have to pay below given Academic fees on the Counseling Day after the completion of JIPMER Counselling Process.
|Description||Fee in Rs/-|
|Admission Fee (one time.)||5,000|
|Academic Fee (p.a.)||1,400|
|JIPMER Students Association Fee (p.a.)||2,000|
|Learning Resource Fee (p.a.)||2,000|
|Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (p.a.)||70.|
Note: In case, if a student withdraw his/her seat before or after the issue of the admission order, then he/she has to pay a penalty of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand).
Must Check: Counselling Tips & Techniques
JIPMER Admission 2019
Admission of participated candidates in JIPMER Entrance Exam will be based on merit, category & availability of seats at the time of JIPMER 2019 Counselling. Candidates have to report at the allotted college on the date given in their JIPMER Admission Letter to complete their JIPMER Admission Procedure 2019.
In case, the competent authorities find that admission will be offered on the basis of wrong documents/information, then candidate’s admission will be cancelled. Candidates will have to pay their admission fee to confirm their seats. Otherwise, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
JIPMER Seat Reservation
Here, we are providing distributions of seats according to the categories. You can have a look on JIPMER MBBS Seat Reservation details by going through below mentioned table.
|Category||JIPMER Puducherry||JIPMER Karaikal|
Must Read: Counselling Procedure in Details
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Details
Candidates who have qualified JIPMER MBBS Exam successfully and registered themselves for JIPMER First Round Counselling are eligible to appear for JIPMER 2nd Round Counselling. To grab more details regarding JIPMER 2019 Counselling, go through this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Students Can Also Search For:
- JIPMER Counselling List
- JIPMER MBBS Counselling Letter
- JIPMER MBBS Counselling Schedule
- JIPMER MBBS Open Counselling 2019
- JIPMER Counselling Registration Date
- JIPMER Counseling
Important and Final Note
Aspirants can check Official Website for more details about JIPMER Counselling 2019 and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same. Join us on Facebook to get latest and instant updates. Also, you can bookmark our web page for latest updates.
Must Check These Links!!!
|Top Colleges in India||Top Universities in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Education Loans for Students|
|How Do Toppers Study?||How to Get Scholarship|
|Scholarship in India||Education Loan Documents Required|