JIPMER Entrance Exam
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry is going to conduct JIPMER Entrance Exam for those aspirants, who are seeking admission in UG or PG programs. If you have desire to get admission through entrance exam then must apply by filling JIPMER 2016 Application Form against this notification on or before the last date of Registration. We are shortly bringing details on JIPMER Entrance Exam 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal.
|Announcement Type||JIPMER Entrance Exam|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
Contenders can fetch detailed information related to JIPMER Entrance Exam such as step by step procedure to fill application form, important dates, Eligibility criteria etc which are well mentioned below on this page of recruitmnetresult.com.
JIPMER is an entrance exam conducted at national level at different centers every year for admission to post graduate Programmes and Graduate Programme. Yearly, huge no. of applicants from all parts of the country appears in this entrance examination.
- M.D. / M.S.
- D.M / M.Ch etc
- Candidates who want to take admission for under graduate courses must possess Intermediate Exam / 10+2 class in relevant subjects from recognized board or equivalent.
- Contenders must have qualified MBBS degree or equivalent accepted by Medical Council of India with one year internship training for admission to Post Graduate courses.
- All category appliers should need to pay appropriate examination fee which is mention in official notification.
- Payment of application fee should be made through net banking / credit / debit cards.
Admission of students for relevant courses will be made through their qualifying marks in JIPMER Entrance Exam followed by other process of admission.
JIPMER Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Question|
|1||Biology / Biochemistry||60|
|4||Logic & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|5||English & Comprehension||10|
Process To Apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam:
Applicants may apply by filling online application form before last and you may go through the below stated steps to fill application form:
- Applicants will have to visit official site, which is www.jipmer.edu.in
- Then go to ‘Exam’ section, which is at bottom side of home page
- From opened page, choose appropriate link related to entrance exam notification.
- Now, must fill registration form correctly with desired information.
- After that submit application fee as mentioned in the above section of this page.
- And upload the digital images of their documents (if required).
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
Significant Dates To Be Kept In Mind:
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Registration Start||In The First Week Of March 2016|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||First Week Of May 2016|
|Date Of Issue Of Admit Card||Second Week Of May 2016|
|Date Of Entrance Examination||First Week Of June 2016|
|Declaration Of Result||Second Week Of June 2016|
|Counseling||To Be Announced Later|
It is advised to candidates to check the Official Link for more details. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to acquire latest info on JIPMER Entrance Exam 2016 and keep visiting this page time to time and don’t miss any latest updates regarding same.
More Related Links
|JIPMER Counselling||JIPMER Answer Key|
|JIPMER Previous Year Papers||JIPMER Admit Card|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Start a New Life In College?|