JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2015
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry invites eligible candidates for appearing in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2015. Applicable contenders may fill the JIPMER Application Form 2015 before the closing date.
- Interested applicants who want to get admission in the MBBS in JIPMER they can apply by filling the JIPMER application form 2015 through the online mode by following the step by step procedure given below.
- Other relevant details about JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 such as qualification required, age limit, selection process, how to apply are point out below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who want to take admission for under graduate courses must possess Intermediate Exam/ 10+2 class in relevant subjects from the recognized board or equivalent.
- For General / OBC / OCI / NRI / Sponsored Candidates Fee is: Rs.1000/- only.
- For ST / SC / OPH Candidates fee is: Rs.800/- only
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance exam. Selected candidates can take admission in MBBS.
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official site, which is www.jipmer.edu.in
- Then go to the ‘Exam’ section, which is at the bottom of the page
- Choose the appropriate link related to the MBBS entrance exam notification
- Fill the registration form correctly.
- Submit the application fee as motioned in the above section.
- Then go to the Login section and login your account with the User ID and password.
- Now fill application from and upload document if required.
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Application from will be available in: March 2015
- Exam will be held in: June 2015
Note: For more details you can check Official Link.
More Related Links
|JIPMER Counselling||JIPMER Answer Key|
|JIPMER Previous Year Papers||JIPMER Admit Card|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Start a New Life In College?|