JIPMER Entrance Exam 2015
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry invites eligible candidates for appearing in JIPMER Entrance Exam 2015 to get admission to various UG and PG courses. Applicable contenders may fill the JIPMER Application Form 2015 before the closing date.
- The entire details about JIPMER Entrance Exam 2015 such as step by step procedure to fill application form, important dates, Eligibility criteria etc are well mentioned below on this page of recruitmnetresult.com.
- JIPMER is an entrance exam conducted at national level at different centers every year for admission to post graduate Programmes and Graduate Programme.
- Aspirants who want to take admission for under graduate courses must possess Intermediate Exam/ 10+2 class in relevant subjects from the recognized board or equivalent.
- Applicants must have qualified MBBS degree or equivalent accepted by the Medical Council of India with one year internship training completed by 31st March 2014 for admission to Post Graduate courses.
- For General / OBC / OCI / NRI / Sponsored Candidates Fee is: Rs.1000/- only.
- For ST / SC / OPH Candidates fee is: Rs.800/- only
- Payment of application fee should be made through net banking/credit/debit cards.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance exam.
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official site, which is www.jipmer.edu.in
- Then go to the ‘Exam’ section, which is at the bottom of the page
- Choose the appropriate link related to the entrance exam notification.
- Fill the registration form correctly.
- Submit the application fee as motioned in the above section.
- Then go to the Login section and login your account with the User ID and password.
- Now fill application form and upload document if required.
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
|Course||Starting date of online application||Closing date of online application||Date of entrance exam|
|M.B.B.S.||02nd March 2015||04th May 2015||07th June 2015|
|B.Sc./M.Sc./M.P.H/PhD||06th April 2015||07th June 2015||12th July 2015|
|M.D./M.S.(July 2015 session)||09th March 2015||20th April 2015||31st May 2015|
|M.D./M.S.(Jan 2016 session)||31st August 2015||19th October 2015||22nd November 2015|
|D.M/M.Ch.(July 2015 session)||13th April 2015||25th May 2015||21st June 2015|
|D.M/M.Ch.(Jan 2016 session)||19th October 2015||16th November 2015||20th December 2015|
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Notice for more details.
More Related Links
|JIPMER Counselling||JIPMER Answer Key|
|JIPMER Previous Year Papers||JIPMER Admit Card|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Start a New Life In College?|