JIPMER MD/MS/MDS Entrance Exam
JIPMER MD/MS/MDS Entrance Exam 2020-21 January session dates have been announced by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. JIPMER entrance exam application form has to be submitted for JIPMER PG is a computer-based test which is going held on 20-11-2020. According to the performance of the candidates in the entrance, merit lists are prepared for the final admission.
JIPMER Notification 2020-21 – Overview
- Name of the Examination: JIPMER Entrance Exam / JIPMER PG Entrance Exam
- Conducted by: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Courses Offered: MD, MS, and MDS
- JIPMER Online Registration closes on: 26-10-2020
- JIPMER Exam Date: 20-11-2020
- Official website(s): jipmer.puducherry.gov.in / www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Entrance Exam
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to appear in JIPMER PG Entrance Exam they must satisfy below stated Eligibility Criteria:
|Indian nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Non-Resident Indians (FN) are eligible|
|MBBS for MD/MS while BDS for MDS course or an equivalent Degree recognized by the MCI|
|One has completed their 12 months compulsory rotating internship / Practical training on or before 30th June 2020|
|One must have obtained minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST candidates).|
|Candidates should not be less than 21 years and more|
Check Imp. Links Related To JIPMER 2020-21
|JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers||Check Here|
|JIPMER Mock Test||Check Here|
|JIPMER Syllabus||Check Here|
|JIPMER Candidate Login||Check Here|
|JIPMER Admit Card||Check Here|
|JIPMER Result||Check Here|
|JIPMER MBBS Mock Test||Check Here|
|JIPMER MBBS Cut Off||Check Here|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Centres||Check Here|
JIPMER PG Application Fees
In order register for JIPMER Entrance Exam 2020, applicants are required to pay the following amount of application fee through net banking or debit/credit card along with the transaction charges as applicable:
|General (UR) / OCI / EWSs / Sponsored / OBC||Rs.1,600/-|
Must Check These Links!!
Download: JIMPER MD/MS Exam Notification
Check here: JIPMER Exam Notifications
Mode of Selection
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2020. Applicants who get shortlisted through JIPMER PG (MD/MS) Entrance Exam 2020 will be called for further selection procedure.
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2020-21
- JIPMER shall be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] mode only.
- The exam duration is of 03 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) for MD/MS and 90 minutes for MDS Course.
- There will be 250 questions in JIPMER MD/MS Entrance Exam and 100 questions in JIPMER MDS Entrance Exam question paper.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
- There will be multiple choice questions with four alternatives will be asked in the exam.
- Four marks will be provided for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
JIPMER MD/MS Exam Pattern
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics||100||400|
Pattern for JIPMER MDS Entrance Exam
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics||30|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Based on JIPMER Entrance Exam, the Merit List for would be drawn category wise based on minimum percentile as given below:
|Unreserved (UR) / EWSs / Inst / OCI / FN / Sponsored||50|
|Unreserved (UR) – PwD||45|
|SC / ST / OBC /- PwD||40|
Read Also: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
JIPMER PG Exam Centres
JIPMER MD/MS/MDS Entrance Exam shall be organized at various Exam Centres in the following cities:
- New Delhi
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020
Without JIPMER Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020, no candidate will be allowed to enter into examination hall. Along with JIPMER PG Exam Admit Card, candidates also have to carry ID proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Bank Passbook with Photograph and any other government ID with photograph.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
JIPMER PG Results 2020-21
After organizing JIPMER PG , Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will declare JIPMER PG Result at its official website. Candidates will be able to download their JIPMER PG Merit List through online mode only.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2020-21
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will conduct JIPMER Counselling through offline mode. It includes registration, certificate verification, seat allotment etc.
Candidates will get admission according to the availability of seats. After JIPMER PG Allotment Process, candidates have to report at the allotted college carrying their certificates in original along with one set of self-attested copies for verification process.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Steps to fill JIPMER PG 2020-21 Application Form
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is puducherry.gov.in or www.jipmer.edu.in
- Press “JIPMER MD/MS and MDS – jan 2021 Session” link available under Latest Updates section.
- Further hit “Exams: JIPMER MD/MS and MDS – jan 2021 Session – option on the next page.
- Read the complete Prospectus carefully through PDF link provided as “MD MS Prospectus 2021 Session.pdf”
- Hit the ‘Apply Online’ link available there.
- JIPMER Online Registration page will be opened.
- Here, enter the asked details and then press the ‘Register’ button.
- On successful registration, go on to fill JIPMER Online Application Form 2020-21
- After filling correct details in Online Application Form, upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- After completing the above stated procedure you are advised to preview the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, read the declaration and check the ‘I agree’.
- Then submit and save the above filled details.
- After that check your registered mail ID and mobile number for user ID and password.
- Then choose the payment for submitting the application fee.
- Along with the application fee, transaction charges will also applicable.
- After successful submission of the application form, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of this confirmation page for further references.
Press Here For: JIPMER Official Website
JIPMER PG 2020-21 Imp Dates
|Event||MD/MS Jan 2021 Session|
|Last date to apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam||26-10- 2020|
|JIPMER Entrance Exam date||20-11-2020|
|Date of Closing admission||27-02- 2021|
For additional details of JIPMER MD/MS/MDS Entrance Exam 2020-21, please check the Official Link provided above. Also, stay in touch with our web portal to get notified about further updates on JIPMER Entrance Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Fake Universities|
|How to Get Scholarship||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loan Documents Required||Scholarship in India|