JIPMER Exam Pattern
Must consider JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019 before commencing your preparation for JIPMER Entrance Exam, as JIPMER Paper Pattern helps in understanding Marking Scheme, Weightage, Mode of Exam in detail. So, must check this page to grab complete details regarding JIPMER MBBS/PG Test Pattern.
JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019 – Overview
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER)|
|Category||JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern|
JIPMER Exam Pattern
Here we have provided JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern, as JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019 helps candidates by providing knowledge regarding question distribution, marking scheme, weightage, time duration, etc. So, have a look!!
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
- JIPMER MBBS Exam will be organized in Online Mode (Computer Based Test).
- The question paper will consist of 200 MCQ Type Questions.
- It carries a total of 200 marks.
- JIPMER Exam duration is 02 hours & 30 minutes.
- 04 marks will be rewarded for each correct answer.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 01 mark for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2019
- The examination will be organized in English medium only.
- The Duration of Exam will be 3 hours (Three hours) for MD/MS Course and 1 hour 30 minutes for MDS course.
- Online (CBT) Entrance Examination will be conducted in one shift only.
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives for MD/MS course.
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 100 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the following subjects for MDS course.
Check Out: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
JIPMER Exam Pattern For MD/MS Course:
|Basic Clinical Sciences (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology & Biostatistics)||100|
|Clinical Sciences (Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Community Medicine, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology Orthopaedics, ENT, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radio therapy Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine)||150|
JIPMER Exam Pattern For MDS Course:
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics||30|
Language of Exam:
JIPMER MBBS/PG Exam will be held only in English Language. The JIPMER Question Paper will not be given in any other language.
Types of Questions:
The JIPMER Question Paper will consist of objective multiple choice type questions. Each question will have four alternatives, amongst which single best response will have to be chosen by the candidate.
More Links Related to JIPMER
|JIPMER Login||Check Here|
|JIPMER Result||Check Here|
|JIPMER Previous Year Question Paper||Check Here|
|JIPMER Syllabus||Check Here|
|JIPMER Fees||Check Here|
|JIPMER Application Form||Check Here|
|How to Prepare for JIPMER||Check Here|
|JIPMER Cut Off||Check Here|
|JIPMER Counselling||Check Here|
|JIPMER Answer Key||Check Here|
|JIPMER Mock Test||Check Here|
|JIPMER Recruitment||Check Here|
JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019
Students who have applied for JIPMER Entrance Exam can check latest JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Pattern and JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern from here and commence their preparation. You can also check Subject-Wise JIPMER Marking Scheme and JIPMER Weightage from above given page.
Aspirants Also Search For:
- JIPMER Mode of Exam
- JIPMER Negative Marking
- JIPMER Test Pattern
- JIPMER UG Exam Pattern
- JIPMER Entrance Exam Pattern
- Exam Pattern of JIPMER
- Exam Pattern for JIPMER
Candidates can check Latest JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019 for MBBS/PG Exam from this page. To fetch further information regarding JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern and JIPMER PG Exam Pattern, you can visit the official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On