JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
MBBS Medical Entrance Examination in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is expected to be held on 1st Week of June 2018. To do preparation of the exam, JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern can be downloaded by the Participants applying for the admission in undergraduate-graduate medical Programme from here.
Highlights Of This Page:
Aspirants can know about the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Paper Format 2018, marking scheme, Subject Wise Weightage and questions details with the help of JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2018 easily. To get detailed information related to JIPMER Exam Pattern for MBBS 2018, you are advised to check this page, designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of JIPMER MBBS 2018:
|JIPMER MBBS 2018||Details|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 exam mode||Computer based test|
|Number of questions||200|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice and reason assertion based with one correct answer|
|Distribution of questions|
|Syllabus||Taught during 10+2 examination|
Detailed Pattern Of JIPMER MBBS Exam 2018:
- Exam duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes are provided to the candidates to solve the paper as exam duration. JIPMER MBBS 2018 was held in two shifts, morning and afternoon.
- Exam mode: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research entrance examination was conducted in a computer based mode.
- Language of question paper: The language of question paper was English only.
- Type of questions: MBBS question paper will be conducted as multiple choice and reason assertion based types. Each question carried 4 responses and one will be right out of them.
- Total number of questions: 200 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Comprehension and Logic and Quantitative Reasoning.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer you will get 4 marks while no marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Distribution of Question Paper: The online question paper consisted of 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 10 questions will be based on Logic & Quantitative reasoning and English comprehension.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10||10|
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Question Paper Pattern:
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Logic & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
Qualifying marks in JIPMER MBBS 2018:
In JIPMER MBBS 2018, 50 percentile are required to secure by unreserved/OCI categories and 40 percentile marks for SC/ST/OBC categories while candidates belonging to OPH General Categories need to obtain minimum marks of 45 percentile.
Check Now: JIPMER MBBS Details
JIPMER 2018 Dates:
|Availability of Application Forms||4th Week of March 2018|
|Last Date of Submission||1st Week of May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd Week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||1st Week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd Week of June 2018|
|Counselling||4th Week of June 2018|
Note: Contenders can collect details related to JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 2018 with the help of Official website as well as from this page. If you are not satisfied with this page, you may go through the below mentioned comment box and share you valuable comments.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On