JIPMER MBBS Mock Test
Facility of JIPMER MBBS Mock Test is provided here to the candidates appearing for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam. With the help of MBBS Online Test for Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects, students will become familiar with the actual MBBS exam pattern.
For admission to Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research students have to appear for entrance examination which is conducted once a year for undergraduate and twice a year for post-graduate courses.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2018
JIPMER gives admission to 150 students to the MBBS course once a year through an all-India entrance examination. This exam is held in the month of June in Pondicherry, Chennai,Delhi, Kolkata and other metropolitan cities.
Preparation through JIPMER MBBS Mock Test
Now those who are preparing for MBBS Entrance Exam, they can check where they stand through JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018 which is provided below for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
JIPMER MBBS Mock Test
JIPMER MBBS Physics Mock Test
Question1: Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of
- collision between fast neutrons and nitrogen nuclei present in the atmosphere
- action of ultraviolet light from the sun on atmospheric oxygen
- action of solar radiations particularly cosmic rays on carbon dioxide present in the atmosphere
- lightning discharge in atmosphere
Question2: It is easier to roll a stone up a sloping road than to lift it vertical upwards because
- work done in rolling is more than in lifting
- work done in lifting the stone is equal to rolling it
- work done in both is same but the rate of doing work is less in rolling
- work done in rolling a stone is less than in lifting it
Get Complete Details: JIPMER MBBS
Question3: The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- viscosity of ink
- capillary action phenomenon
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- siphon action
Question 4: Siphon will fail to work if
- the densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equal
- the level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
- both its limbs are of unequal length
- the temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
Question5: Large transformers, when used for some time, become very hot and are cooled by circulating oil. The heating of the transformer is due to
- the heating effect of current alone
- hysteresis loss alone
- both the heating effect of current and hysteresis loss
- intense sunlight at noon
Question6: Minimum distance between and object and real image of a convex lense is:
Get Here: JIPMER MBBS Application Form
Question 7: Electronegativity is the measure of
- Metallic character
- Non-metallic character
- Basic Character
- None of these
Question8: If no external force acts on a system of bodies, the total linear momentum of the system of bodies remains constant. Which law states that ?
- Newton’s first law
- Newton’s Second Law
- Newton’s Third Law
- Principle of conservation of linear momentum
Question 9: What is the unit of Astronomical Distance?
- Light year
Question10: Bolometer is used to measure
JIPMER MBBS Chemistry Mock Test
Question 11: Of the following name/symbol combinations of elements, which one is WRONG?
Question12: Of the following symbol/name combinations of elements, which one is WRONG?
Question 13: The chemical symbol for manganese is
Question14: The number 0.005436 has how many significant figures?
Question15: The number 10.00 has how many significant figures?
Question16: Which of the following is not a standard condition?
- 298 K
- 100 kPa
- 100 atm
- 1 moldm–3 solutions
Question17: Which is the equivalent to the formation of carbon dioxide?
- combustion of hydrogen(g)
- complete combustion of carbon(s)
- complete combustion of propane(l)
- incomplete combustion of propane(g)
Want to Know? How To Prepare For JIPMER MBBS
Question18: 15 g of octane is burned and used to heat 50 cm3 of water by 15 oC.
What is the amount of energy transferred to the water?
Assume a water density of 1 g cm–3 and a specific heat capacity of 4.18 J g–1 K–1.
- 5 J
- 3135 J
- 5 kJ
- 3135 kJ
Question19: Use the bond enthalpies to determine the ∆cH for methane.
Bond Bond Enthalpy (kJ mol–1)
- C–C 350
- C=C 611
- C=O 732
- C–O 350
- C–H 410
- O–H 460
- O=O 498
- –1664 kJ mol–1
- –744 kJ mol–1
- –668 kJ mol–1
- +252 kJ mol–1
Question20: Which reaction is not used to make a Hess cycle for the following reaction?
C2H4(g) + H2O(l) C2H5OH(l)
- ∆fH ethanol
- ∆cH hydrogen Incorrect
Check Here: JIPMER MBBS Exam Centres
JIPMER MBBS Biology Mock Test
Question 21: During photosynthesis
- light reactions produce sugar, while the Calvin cycle produces O2.
- light reactions produce NADPH and ATP, while the Calvin cycle produces sugar.
- light reactions photophosphorylate ADP, while the Calvin cycle produces ATP.
- the Calvin cycle produces both sugar and O2.
Question22: Organisms that reproduce sexually exhibit zygotic, gametic, or sporic meiosis. One way to determine the type of life cycle an organism has is by
- Observing embryonic development.
- Comparing the diploid and haploid forms of the organism.
- Determining when in the life cycle fertilization occurs.
- Determining if gametes are multicellular or unicellular.
Question23: Ordinary table salt is sodium chloride. What is baking soda?
- Potassium chloride
- Potassium carbonate
- Potassium hydroxide
- Sodium bicarbonate
Question24: Ozone hole refers to
- hole in ozone layer
- decrease in the ozone layer in troposphere
- decrease in thickness of ozone layer in stratosphere
- increase in the thickness of ozone layer in troposphere
Question25: Pine, fir, spruce, cedar, larch and cypress are the famous timber-yielding plants of which several also occur widely in the hilly regions of India. All these belong to
You Can Also Check: JIPMER Previous Year Question Papers
Question 26: Pollination is best defined as
- transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- germination of pollen grains
- growth of pollen tube in ovule
- visiting flowers by insects
Question 27: Plants receive their nutrients mainly from
Question28: Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called
- active transport
- passive transport
Question 29: Poison glands of snakes are homologous to
- electric organs of fishes
- stings of rays
- sebaceous glands of mammals
- salivary glands of vertebrates
Question30: Radical vascular bundles are those in which
- xylem is surrounded by phloem
- phloem is surrounded by xylem
- xylem and phloem occur on the same radius
- xylem and phloem occur on the different radii
Get Here: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
Hope you are satisfied with this page of JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018 and if you still have any question drop comment in below mentioned comment box. Our team members will solve the queries regarding Mock Tests for JIPMER MBBS 2018 and provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JIPMER Answer Key||JIPMER MBBS Result|
|JIPMER Admit Card||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in Mood to Study|