JIPMER Nursing Result 2018
Finally, The Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research has released JIPMER Nursing Result 2018 for Certificate Verification. Candidates, who participated in JIMPER entrance examination conducted on 10th June 2018, can now check Final Nursing Officer Result here.
Check JIPMER Nursing Result Here!!
JIPMER Result is uploaded by the university in the PDF format. Candidates selected in JIPMER B.Sc Result are provisionally Shortlisted for Certificate Verification. The University will prepare a merit list to offer admission in B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and Post Basic Diploma in Nursing at JIPMER.
Key Facts Of This Page
JIPMER Final Nursing Officer Result
JIMPER merit list includes the percentile score of candidate in the common entrance exam. Candidates who have their name in the merit list are only allowed to participate for JIPMER counselling.At the time of counselling, candidates will be required to produce relevant documents for verification.
There are 75 seats in B.Sc Nursing, 25 seats in M.Sc Nursing and 50 seats in Post Basic Diploma in Nursing for JIPMER Nursing Admission. For more information about JIPMER Nursing Officer Result 2018, keep reading this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
JIPMER Nursing Result
Steps to check JIPMER Nursing Result 2018
The University has uploaded result for JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018 as a merit list in PDF format. You can follow these simple instructions to check JIPMER Nursing Result 2018:
- Firstly, Candidates need to visit the official webpage ofJawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research i.e. www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in to check JIPMER Nursing Result 2018.
- On the homepage of the website, Hit on the“Exams” section.
- A new page will be opened. From there select “Result for B.Sc Entrance Exam August 2018 Session” to download your JIPMER Nursing Result.
- The university has uploaded JIPMER Nursing Result 2018 in PDF.
- Candidate can download merit list available in PDF format. You can also check the category wise JIMPER Nursing result available there.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your name in the box and press Enter button. Your name will be highlighted in the list and you can check your JIPMER Nursing Result.
- Take a print out of your JIPMER Nursing Officer Result 2018and keep it for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the JIMPER Merit List
Candidates will see the following details mentioned on the merit list pdf:
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Percentile in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English and Comprehension, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning.
- Total Percentile
- Category wise rank
- Result status
JIMPER Merit List Category wise Criteria
Merit List will be decided category wise on the basis of minimum percentile as listed below:
- For Unreserved (UR) /General Candidates the minimum percentile will be 50%
- For Unreserved (UR) OPH candidates the minimum Percentile is 45%
- In case of SC / ST / OBC / OPH category the minimum Percentile is 40%
Check Here All: Sarkari Exam Result
JIPMER Nursing Exam Results: Important Dates
Candidates can check official exam schedule for JIPMER Nursing Exam 2018:
|B.Sc Nursing||Post Basic Nursing &M.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Date||30th June 2018|
|B.S Nursing||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Post Basic Diploma)|
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM (M.Sc Nursing)
|Publication of Merit list||6th July 2018|
|First counselling||17th July 2018 (PwD-OPH-Medical Board) & 18th July 2018 (UR/OBC/SC/ST & Puducherry-UR/OBC/SC/ST)|
|Second counselling||29th August 2018||22nd August 2018|
|Third counseling||10th September 2018||Announced Later|
|Final Counselling||28th September 2018||–|
(Medical Board & submission of the
receipt for payment of fees etc…)
|30th July 2018||30th July 2018|
|Issue of Admission Letter||31st July 2018||31st July 2018|
|Admission Closes||30th September 2018||30th September 2018|
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
JIPMER Nursing Counselling 2018
After the release of JIMPER Nursing Result, University will start JIPMER Nursing Counselling from 17th July 2018 (PwD-OPH-Medical Board) & 18th July 2018 (UR/OBC/SC/ST &Puducherry-UR/OBC/SC/ST). Counselling will be done on the basis of rank obtained by the candidates in entrance exam.
During JIPMER Nursing Counselling, Candidates have to be present for Biometric finger print and image verifications. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the counseling. After getting seats, students are required to report to the allotted college for the completion of admission formalities.
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
Candidates,who qualified in JIPMER Nursing Result 2018, must remember to bring the following list of documents with them at the time of admission:
- Original Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre Representative/Invigilator.
- Rank Letter.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format.
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate.
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
Check Out: Documents Required For Counseling
Candidates can get more details about JIPMER Nursing Result 2018 by going through this official website. If you have any query about JIPMER Nursing Result 2018, you can comment in the below given comment box. You can also subscribe to our free mail service to get latest updates and facts directly in your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JIPMER Nursing Admit Card||JIPMER Mock Test|
|Medical Entrance Exams||Top 25 MBBS Colleges in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||Scholarship in India|