An employment advertisement as JIPMER Recruitment 2016 has been strewed by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research. Applications are invited for 72 positions in the grade of Senior Resident under different departments. Applicants who wish to apply for JIPMER Jobs they may apply by by attending the interview along with essential particulars on the date that is framed below. Detailed information regarding JIPMER Recruitment 2017 will be made available on this page shortly, so stay tune with this portal.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Walk – In Interview Date||10th November 2016 & 11th November 2016|
Remaining information in concern of Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment can be attained from this page that is well furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may apply for stated Jobs by attending the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
Senior Resident: 72
Candidates applying for aforementioned post must attain A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
And those candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular speciality, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered..
Apply Here For: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Contender’s upper age limit is 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification and for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch)the upper age limit is 35 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST, OBCs and physically handicapped on production of suitable certificates from the competent authority. Women candidates are also given age relaxation of five years.
Selected job hunters with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will earn Pay Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and who do not possess any Post-Graduate degree or Diploma the emoluments of Senior Residents will be reduced by Rs.1300/-in B/Pay and Rs.1200/- in G/Pay.
Mode of Selection:
Firstly candidates will be initially selected on the basis of written test and then the consideration of eligible contenders will be made on the basis of Interview for final selection. No TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Read This||Interview Preparation Tips
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment:
- You need to visit official website of organization that is jipmer.edu.in
- After that hit on “Jobs” tab visible on home page.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your computer screen with different job links.
- Then you need choose suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully presented in the notification.
- After reading complete details, Download JIPMER Application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with complete details in accurate manner without any mistakes.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and various others.
- At last you need to appear in Interview with your applications to venue given below.
Shushrutha Theatre, Ground Floor, Admin Block,
JIPMER , Puducherry-06
Date Of Walk-In-Interview: 10th & 11th November 2016
Candidates are requested to visit the Official Notification to obtain more information about JIPMER Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
JIPMER Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|