Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry has broadcasted a job advertisement regarding JIPMER Recruitment. Applications are invited from suitable & skillful aspirants for filling up various posts. Candidates, who are willing to enhance their career in Government Jobs, can apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2015 by submitting prescribed application form before last date which is 20th October 2015. We’re also trying to collect latest info on JIPMER Recruitment 2016, so you may keep continue on our web portal.
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||20th October 2015|
Remaining information about JIPMER Recruitment 2015 Notification like eligibility criteria, salary details, selection process, and process to apply etc is well framed below by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
JIPMER Vacancy & Essential Qualification:
|Assistant Professor of Clinical Hematology||
There is no application fee for this notification.
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Assistant Professor of Clinical Hematology||Rs. 95,000/-||50|
|Endoscopy Technician||Rs. 20,500/-||25|
- Job fighters’ classification will be purely based on their performance in personal interview session which will be taken by selection committee of Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research on specific date.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply by sending prescribed application form before last date.
- Job seekers can be downloaded application’ format from official website which is www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Applicants must fill application form with correct details and attach required photocopies of all certificates.
- After that, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and should be labeled as “Application for the post of______”.
- Then, envelope containing application form should be forwarded to address given below before last date.
To The Director, JIPMER,
Dhanavantri Nagar Post,
Puducherry – 605 006
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 20th October 2015
It is advised to candidates to check the Official Advertisement 1 & Official Advertisement 2 for more details about JIPMER Recruitment 2015. For getting details about JIPMER Recruitment 2016, you may keep in touch with us on our web portal.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherr has disclosed a notification about JIPMER Recruitment 2015. Our team will soon mention information regarding JIPMER Recruitment 2016 on this page. The organization is looking for self motive and career oriented job hunters for the recruitment of Senior Resident posts on regular basis. Job hunters who wish to make a career in government sector they must grasp this chance as soon as possible. Interested aspirants who wish to apply for JIPMER jobs 2015 must attend walk-In Interview on exact date.
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|Walk-In Interview Date||6th October 2015 to 7th October 2015|
The whole acknowledgement concerning JIPMER Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as educational qualification, age limitation, salary, how to apply etc can be checked by scrolling down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Vacancy:
- Candidates who wish to apply for JIPMER Vacancy 2015 must have done a Postgraduate Medical Degree in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute
- If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
- Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or Ad-hoc basis.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) the candidate should possess M.D/DNB in Medicine / M.S/DNB in General Surgery
- 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification
- 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch)
- With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC as per rules.
- Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years
- 15 years for SCs/STs
- 13 years for OBCs. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency
Manner of Appointment:
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Written test followed by Interview.
Candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to below mentioned walk-In Venue along with:
- filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
- the following certificates in original and an attested copy thereof
- a Demand Draft
- Age proof certificate(Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS Degree/Provisional certificate
- MD/MS /DNB (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate 05. Internship Completion Certificate
- SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Creamy Layer) Certificate
Date to Keep in Mind:
Interview Date: 6th October 2015 to 7th October 2015
Through Official Notification, applicants can get detailed information regarding JIPMER Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can also bookmark this page using Control+D and stay in touch with our web portal for more info in concern to JIPMER Recruitment 2016.
An Advertisement in concern of JIPMER Recruitment has been circulated by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry. Job hunters are invited for filling up the vacancies of Faculty Posts like Professor and Assistant Professor. Candidates, who want to do work with this University, and willing to apply against JIPMER Recruitment 2015 must submit online application form or before end date that is shaped below. JIPMER Recruitment 2016 notification will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page.
|Post Name||Professor and Assistant Professor|
|No of vacancy||68|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application||28th October 2015|
More information in concern of JIPMER Jobs is mentioned below on this page. Qualified and interested applicants can obtain complete information about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, important dates, etc. from this page which is well organized by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Gastro Enterology (Medical)||01|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||01|
|Medical Education & Tele Medicine||01|
For Assistant Professor:
|Emergency Medical Service||02|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||07|
|Skin & STD (Dermatology)||01|
|Medical Education & Tele Medicine||01|
For post of Professor selected candidates will get Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + AGP Rs. 10,500/-(Academic Grade Pay) with a minimum of Rs. 51, 600/- with NPA (NPA applicable only to Medical candidates) and for post of assistant Professor candidates will get Rs. 15600 – 39100 + AGP Rs. 8000/- (Academic Grade Pay) with a minimum of Rs. 30,000/- with NPA (NPA applicable only to Medical candidates).
For post of Professor Age of appliers should not exceed from 58 years and for post of assistant professor age must not be more than 50 years.
- For General (UR) & OBC category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST category: Rs. 250/-
- Fee should be paid by online payment through SBI collect.
Selection of capable contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in personal Interview which will be conducting by the selection committee.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment:
- Appliers should go through official site that is jipmer.edu.in.
- Now go to ‘Jobs’ link available at middle side of home page.
- Choose link ‘Faculty Recruitment – 2015’.
- Select appropriate link and download format of application.
- Application should be written in prescribed format and must be forwarded along with all documents mentioned below.
- Application should be submitted at postal and email address tuned below.
Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
Dhanwantari Nagar, Puducherry 605 006
Documents to Be Submitted:
2. Brief 1 of the Candidate. (Available in Annexure – I)
3. Educational Certificates (From SSLC to PG) (Ph.D – For Non-Medical posts)
4. Experience Certificates (teaching / research experience as required for the post applied)
5. Certificate of Registration UG & PG at MCI
6. Best 5 Publications
7. Colour Passport size photograph
8. Brief 2 of the candidate (available in Annexure – I)
Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application: 28th October 2015
Note: To get more info about JIPMER Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification. Add this page as bookmarks to get details about JIPMER Recruitment 2016.