Apply here for JIPMER Recruitment 2018-19!! Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is conducting walk-in interview to hire dynamic and skilled contenders for Latest 33 Senior Resident Posts.
Candidates who have planned to apply for JIPMER puducherry Recruitment are required to attend walk-in interview which is going to be held on 19-11-2018 and 20-11-2018. Only those candidates who fulfill the entire eligibility conditions will be allowed to participate in JIPMER walk-in interview.
Highlights Of The Page
For JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 details: Available Here!!!
For JIPMER jobs, candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of written test/personal interview as per the norms. Selected contenders will be offered attractive and impressive pay scale plus other benefits as per the government rules.
JIPMER vacancy details:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|P & S.M||01|
A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- The maximum age limit must not exceed 37 years for those who have attained Post Graduate qualification as per the norms.
- 5 years of age relaxation shall be provided to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC as per rules and regulations.
- For General/OBC category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs.250/-
- There is exemption of fee for person with disability candidates.
Download Here: JIPMER Recruitment Notification 2018
Shortlisted contenders will be offered starting pay scale of Rs.67700/- per month plus additional benefits admissible under government norms.
JIPMER Recruitment process:
- Initially, a written Examination-(80%) based on multiple choice questions in the relevant subject will be conducted which is to be followed by personal interview-(20%).
- Candidates will be provisionally shortlisted for personal interview based on the marks obtained in written test.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of merit prepared by recruitment authority.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2018?
- Go through the official portal of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Researchthat is www.jipmer.edu.in
- After that follow “Announcements” tab, available in menu bar and press on “Jobs” link fromdrop down list for JIPMER Jobs 2018.
- Now you need to follow suitable link as mentioned below and press on “RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT ON REGULAR BASIS BY WALK-IN- INTERVIEW FOR JIPMER-PUDUCHERRY” link for JIPMER job openings.
- Candidates are required to read JIPMER Recruitment notification PDF and must check their eligibility.
- Download the prescribed application form attached to JIPMER Recruitment notification 2018.
- Fill JIPMER Application Form with complete details.
- Attachall the required documents/ testimonials along with JIPMER Form.
- At last, send the prescribed application form along with all documents to the below postal address.
- Finally, attend walk-in interview at the below specified venue as per the schedule.
Documents to be required at the time of walk-in interview:
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS Provisional/Degree certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS & MD/MS/DNB)
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Residence certificate
- Valid caste certificate
- No Objection certificate.
Walk-in dates, time and venuefor JIPMER Recruitment 2018
|Name of the posts||Walk-in Date & Time||Walk-In Venue|
|Senior Resident||19-11-18 at 08:30 am|
|Institute Council Room|
Ground Floor, Institute Bolck, JIPMER, Puducherry-06
|Pediatrics||20-11-18 at 08:30 am|
|P & S.M|
For more information regarding JIPMER Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to go through the Official Link of the website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|