JIPMER Recruitment 2015
An employment advertisement about JIPMER Recruitment 2015 has recently circulated by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research to fill up the vacancies of PRO Consultant, Administrative Consultant and Security Consultant.
|Post name||PRO Consultant, Administrative Consultant and Security Consultant|
|Last date to apply||20th January 2015|
The whole acknowledgement related to JIPMER Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, Salary, Selection Procedure, How to apply etc are well tailored below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
- PRO Consultant- Master Degree in Public Administration / Public Relations / Journalism.
- Administrative Consultant- MBA Human Resource / Hospital Management
- Security Consultant- Bachelor Degree in any Discipline.
Age of an applier should be less than or equal to 65 years as on 31st December, 2014.
Following is the monthly remuneration of the above mentioned Posts-
- PRO Consultant and Security Consultant – Rs. 50,000 to 70,000/-
- Administrative Consultant- Rs. 70,000/-
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in Personal Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
Procedure to apply:
- Eligible candidates may visit the Official website of organization that is www. jipmer.edu.in.
- Follow the procedure as Home>>Announcements>>Advertisement to the Post of Consultant on Contractual basis.
- Then go for the option as “Application-Proforma-Consultant-2015”.
- Fill the application form with all the details very carefully.
- Send the filled in application form to the email address that is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forward the hard copy of the filled in application form along with self attested copies of certificates to the address mentioned below.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER),
Dhanwantari Nagar, Puducherry- 605 006.
Dates to remember:
- Last date for the receipt of application: 20th January 2015
- Date of Personal Interview: 1st week of February 2015
Note: Candidates can check Official Link to know more information.
JIPMER Recruitment 2015
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education And Research has published a recruitment Advt. as JIPMER Recruitment 2015 for filling up Resident Posts. Interested aspirants may apply by submitting the prescribed application form and attending the walk-in interview on the specified date stated below:
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Walk-In Date||07th January 2015|
Complete detailed information about JIPMER Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, post name etc, is mentioned below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who want to apply for the Junior Resident post at JIPMER, must have the registered Dental Graduate from a recognized university and Should have completed one year compulsory Internship.
Contenders must obtain the remunerations of Rs. 15, 600 + Grade Pay 5,400/- per month by the organization.
- General category appliers must pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- The SC/ST candidates should pay Rs. 250 as an application fee.
- The payment of application fee will pay in form of demand draft drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, and Puducherry-06.
Job-applier’s selection will depends on the written Test (MCQ type) and Viva/ Clinical/ Practical Exam.
How to Apply:
- Job-seekers may apply to the junior residents post by submitting the prescribed application form that is available on the official website before attending the walk-in interview.
- The applicants must fill the prescribed application form and attach the Xerox of the entire testimonial and submit before the interview at the address given below.
- Candidates must bring the original certificates at the time of walk-in interview or report at 9.00 Am.
Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor,
Institute Block, JIPMER,
Walk-In Dates: 07th January 2015
Note: You may go through the Official Notification for getting the other information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On