Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research has depicted a job advertisement as JIPMER Recruitment 2016. This institute is all set to conduct Walk-in- Interview to fill up various vacant positions of Acute Leukemia Coordinator/ Counsellor and Research Scientists- I (Medical). Contenders who are willing to apply for JIPMER Jobs need to appear in Walk-in- Interview on scheduled date that is 5th Oct. 2016 and 10th Oct. 2016 according to the posts. We will soon update the latest information related to JIPMER Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. So, stay tuned with us through this page.
Applicants who are going to apply for Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment should bring their all the relevant documents/ testimonials on the date of Interview. Candidates must carry their original documents/ certificates at the time of Interview for verification. For further information you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||5th Oct. 2016 and 10th Oct. 2016 according to the posts|
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Acute Leukemia Coordinator/||B.Sc. degree in Nursing or its equivalent with minimum of 6 months experience|
|Counsellor||Master of Social Worker (MSW)|
|Research Scientists- I (Medical)||MBBS Degree|
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
The age limit of applicants for JIPMER Vacancy will be measured as follows:
- For the Position of Research Scientists- I (Medical): Not more than 35 years.
- For other positions: As per the norms of institute.
- The age may be rexable of reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of institute.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Acute Leukemia Coordinator/||Rs. 20000/- per month|
|Counsellor||Rs. 12000/- per month|
|Research Scientists- I (Medical)||Rs. 48739/- per month|
Mode of Assortment:
- Candidates will get assured for Jobs in JIPMER on the basis of their presentations in interview/ screening test that will be organized by expert members of interview/ screening test committee.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the aspirants for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply?
- You need to visit official website of organization that is jipmer.edu.in
- After that hit on “Jobs” tab visible on home page.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your computer screen with different job links.
- Then you need choose suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully presented in the notification.
- After reading complete details, Download JIPMER Application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with complete details in accurate manner without any mistakes.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and various others.
- At last you need to appear in Interview with your applications to venue given below.
Important Dates and Walk-in- Venue:
|Post Name||Walk-in- Venue||Date of Walk-in- Interview/ Screening test|
|Acute Leukemia Coordinator/||At Dept. Of Medical Oncology, Super Speciality Block, III Floor, JIPMER, Puducherry-06||10th Oct. 2016 at 8:00 am|
|Research Scientists- I (Medical)||At Board Room, Regional Cancer Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry-06||5th Oct. 2016 at 9:00 am|
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Acute Leukemia Coordinator/||Hit Here|
|Research Scientists- I (Medical)||Hit Here|
Check Official Notification which is mentioned above to get complete information regarding JIPMER Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|