Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research has published latest Recruitment advertisement entitled as JIPMER Vacancy. As per the notification, organization is decided to recruit well efficient and eligible contenders for filling up the 74 Posts of Professor and Assistant Professor. For getting latest details regarding JIPMER Vacancy 2017-2018, you need to check this web portal.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Candidates who want to work in the government sector in Research department may apply for JIPMER Recruitment by sending their application forms with the help of the below specified instructions at the mentioned postal address on or before the end date that is “14.07.2017”. For latest details in regards to Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research recruitment 2017-2018, you may scroll down this web page.
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Last date to apply against this notification||14.07.2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
Candidates who are applying for the concerned positions should have completed MBBS, MS, MD, Ph.D or equivalent from a recognized university or Institute with good academic record.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Age of the candidates who are applying should not exceed 58 years for Professor & 50 years for Assistant Professor.
- Reservation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who will be selected for the Professor Jobs will get the inclusive amount of pay scale of 7400-67000 + AGP 10,500/-.
- 15600-39100 + AGP 8000/- will be paid by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research to those candidates who will be recruited for the Assistant Professor Vacancy.
Mode of Assortment:
Personal Interview is going to be conduct by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research for the JIPMER Jobs.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Canddiates need to pay an application fee of Rs.500/ for General & OBC category & Rs.250/ for SC/ST category) in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006
How to apply for JIPMER Vacancy?
- First of all, candidates need to login to the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research that is “jipmer.edu.in”.
- Now go to the “Latest Announcements” section available in the mid of the homepage and press on the “Recruitment of various faculty posts at JIPMER on Regular” link of advertisement.
- Then read the advertisement very carefully.
- Download the Performa of application Form which is visible at the bottom of advertisement.
- Take a print out of it and fill it with required information.
- Attach all the Xerox copies of all documents/ testimonials.
- At last, send the application form at the mentioned postal address.
Dhanvantari Nagar Post,
Puducherry – 605 006
Last date to apply against this notification: 14.07.2017
Candidates can collect more information about JIPMER Vacancy 2017 through Official Notification which is provided above on this page for your convenience.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|