Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research has released JIPMER Vacancy for hiring talented candidates for Senior Resident Post. Through JIPMER Recruitment the organization is willing to fill up 66 vacant posts available. Candidate interested in jipmer.edu.in recruitment can grab the opportunity by attending the walk in interview scheduled by the organization. Candidates who are interested in JIPMER Vacancy 2017 can attend the walk in interview on 12/04/2017 & 13/04/2017 at 08.30.A.M.
Candidates who want to give their career a better growth they are advised that please do not miss this chance and apply for the JIPMER Jobs as soon as possible. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview so if you are eager to get selected in Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research Recruitment then prepare well. Rest details about JIPMER Vacancy 2017 are mentioned in the below section of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|No of vacancies||66|
|Date of walk in||12/04/2017 & 13/04/2017 at 08.30.A.M|
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Nuclear Medicine 2||04|
|Obst & Gynaec||08|
Get Here>> Official Note Regarding JIPMER Vacancy
- Candidates who are going to apply for the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) they should possessed M.B.B.S Degree from recognized University/Institute and 02 years’ experience in Emergency Services in recognized Hospital/Institution.
- Candidates who have attained MD/DNB in Medicine or M.S/DNB in General Surgery will be preferred for the JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age limitation decided by the organization for the aspirants applying is:
- For Post Graduate holders: 33 years
- For Post-Doctoral Degree holders: 35 years
- Relaxation will be given as:
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- PWD candidates – 10 years
- Candidates who will be selected for the JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment will get Rs.18750/- in regard to their salary Plus Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-.
- In case candidates selected for senior resident posts and do not possess any Post-Graduate degree or Diploma then their amount will be reduced by Rs.1300/- in B/Pay and Rs.1200/- in G/Pay. (Pre-revised)
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test / interview taken under the supervision of organization.
- Weightage of Written examination will be 80%
- Review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in personal interview will be weighted 20%.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- Aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- (for General and OBC candidates), Rs.250/- (for SC/ ST candidates) in regard to the application fees
- Application fees will be submitted via demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06,”
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted to pay the application fees.
How To Apply:
- First of all visit the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research that is jipmer.edu.in.
- Hit on “Announcements” section appeared on the top of the homepage.
- Select “jobs” link from left side of next page.
- Hit on “Recruitment to the post of Senior Resident on regular basis”.
- Read the whole notification carefully and compare your eligibility with the JIPMER Eligibility Criteria.
- Download the JIPMER Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the documents along with passport size photographs.
- At last, bring it with all the documents at the time of interview.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Documents required at the time of walk in:
- Properly filled up application form
- Updated CV
- Birth certification (equivalent to show age)
- MBBS Degree/Provisional certificate
- MD/MS /DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate
- No objection certificate from present employer
Walk in venue:
HUNTER Theatre, Ground Floor,
INSTITUTE Block, JIPMER,
Walk in Dates:
Walkin interview is scheduled on 12/04/2017 & 13/04/2017 at 08.30.A.M
Aspirants who are eager to know more about JIPMER Vacancy 2017 they can go through the official notification available in the above section of this page and to get more updates please keep visiting our pages
Aspirants if you have any query regarding the information given then you can ask our experts by using the below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|