JIPMER Recruitment 2014-2015
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has depicted an advertisement regarding JIPMER Recruitment 2014 to fill up the DEO/Scientist & Other Posts.
|Post Name||Research scientist, Statistician, DEO , Social workers|
|Closing date||24th October 2014|
JIPMER application forms are invited form the capable and talented job hunters to hire them for the vacant positions. Those aspirants who are chilling to grab this chance must fill the application form on or bewfor5e the closing date4 that is 24th October 2014.
Candidates who wish to apply they must have done graduate / MBBS / MD in relevant stream from a recognized university / Institute.
Age Limitation and Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Age Limitation||Salary details|
|Research scientist||35 years||48739/-|
|Social workers||28 years||16179/-|
Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and talented job hunters who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must fill the application form as in prescribed format must attach the required Xerox copies with the form and send it to the below mentioned address:
Hospital based cancer Registy Patters of Care and survival studies,
Associate professor, Department of Radiotherapy,
Regional cancer centre, JIPMER, punducherry-6
Closing Date: 24th October 2014
Note: Must check this Official Notification for further details.
JIPMER Recruitment 2014-2015
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has disclosed a notification as JIPMER Recruitment 2014, to fill up the faculty Posts.
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor in Gastroenterology (Medical)|
|Last date to apply||20-10-2014|
Capable job hunters may apply for this recruitment by sending the application form through registered posts on or before the closing date that is 20th October 2014. Further details like eligibility criteria, selection process, etc are specified in below module by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants should have possessed a Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council
- A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD or MS
Contenders should have One year teaching and, or research experience in a recognized institution.
- The age limitation of the job hunters should not be exceeded 50 years as on closing date to apply.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the Government norms.
Selected job hunters will get the consolidated salary as Rs. 95,000/- per month.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must fill the application form which can be downloaded from the official website i.e jipmer.edu.in.
- Must attach the required Xerox copies of the particulars / certificates with the form and send to the below mentioned address:
JIPMER, Dhanavantri Nagar Post,
Puducherry – 605 006
Last Date: 20th October 2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: You are advised to check Official Publication to get more details.