Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry has broadcasted a job advertisement regarding JIPMER Recruitment. Applications are invited from suitable & skillful aspirants for filling up SRF Jobs. Candidates, who are willing to enhance their career in Government Jobs, can apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2015 by submitting prescribed application form before last date which is 10th August 2015. We’re also trying to collect latest info on JIPMER Recruitment 2016, so you may keep continue on our web portal.
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||10th August 2015|
Remaining information about JIPMER Recruitment 2015 Notification like eligibility criteria, salary details, selection process, and process to apply etc is well framed below by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants, who want to apply for said posts at JIPMER Vacancies, must have M.Tech (Biotechnology), M.Sc (Life sciences) / MBBS degree with 60% marks from recognized university or institutions with relevant working experience.
Age Limit Details:
- For SRF (Senior Research Fellow) Posts: Applicant’ age should not below 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per existing rules of an organization.
There is no application fee for this notification.
Aspirants, who will shortlist for Senior Research Fellow Posts, will attain consolidated salary of Rs. 28,000/- per month + 30% HRA as per ICMR rules.
- Job fighters’ classification will be purely based on their performance in personal interview session which will be taken by selection committee of Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research on specific date.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply by sending prescribed application form before last date.
- Job seekers can be downloaded application’ format from official website which is www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Applicants must fill application form with correct details and attach required photocopies of all certificates.
- After that, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and should be labeled as “Application for the post of SRF”.
- Then, envelope containing application form should be forwarded to address given below before last date.
To Dr. S.C. Parija,
PI-ICMR Multicentric amoebiasis project,
Senior Professor of Microbiology,
JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 10th August 2015
It is advised to candidates to check the Official Advertisement for more details. For getting details about JIPMER Recruitment 2016, you may keep in touch with us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On