Candidates are informed that there are 48 vacant posts available for the candidates who are in search of JIPMER Vacancy. As per JIPMER vacancy notification, the candidates who are having post graduate medical degree are eligible to apply for JIPMER Recruitment. Those candidates who want to apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Vacancy are suggested to fill the application form and attend the interview on the dates mentioned below. To apply for JIPMER Vacancy 2017, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the organization and fill the application form and bring it along with them at the time of walk in interview.
Highlights Of This Page:
To be a part of this organization, the contenders who are applying for Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research recruitment have to appear in the written test/ interview as the decision take by the selection panel of the organization. So, aspirants you are advised to apply for JIPMER Vacancy 2018 only when you are satisfied with the eligibility norms given on the below section of this page which is well structured and planned by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research Recruitment|
|Number of vacancy||48|
|Important Dates||Check Below|
|S.No||Name of the Post/ Department||No of vacancies|
|8||Obst & Gynaec||01|
|12||P & S.M||01|
|13||P M R||01|
What are the qualifications Required?
- Candidates, who are planning to apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Posts, must be Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, then the candidates having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
Grab Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
What are the age limitations?
- The age of the candidates having post graduate qualification should not exceed 33 years and those who are Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch) must not exceed 35 years in age respectively.
- SC/ ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
Download PDF >>> JIPMER Vacancy Notification
What will be the Pay Scale?
- Candidates having post graduate medical degree will be paid B/Pay Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Pre-revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency. (Total Rs.85,000/-Approximately).
- In case the candidates are not having post graduate degree then the emoluments may be reduced by Rs.1300/-in B/Pay and Rs.1200/- in G/Pay.
What is the Registration fee for JIPMER Recruitment?
- Candidates who are applying for JIPMER Senior Resident Vacancy and belong to General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee.
- 250/- is the application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Application fee is to be drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
What is the Selection Procedure?
Candidates who are going to apply for JIPMER Recruitment have to go through the written test/ interview or any one among them. The organization may conduct the written test to shortlist the eligible candidates for the interview. Final selection of the candidates can be done through interview.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Documents Required At The Time Of Interview:
- Application form duly filled (2 sets)
- Certificate of all Academic qualification and Registration certificate issued by MCI in original along with two set of photocopies
- Experience certificate in original along with two set of photocopies
- Birth certificate / proof of date of birth.
- Community certificate (if applicable)
- List of publication (02 sets of hard copies)
- One soft copy (By pen drive) of Power point presentation
- Demand Draft
How to fill JIPMER application form?
To apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2017, candidates are required to follow the given below simple guidelines:
- Candidates have to first visit the official website of Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research that is www.jipmer.edu.in
- On the home page hit on “Announcements” section and then a drop down list will appear on your screen.
- After that you have to select “jobs’ option from that and again a new page will get opened.
- Now select the link as “RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT ON REGULAR BASIS BY WALK-IN- INTERVIEW”
- After that a PDF file will get opened and you can read the details carefully.
- Satisfied candidates can download the application form and fill the complete details in it.
- After that you can take the application form along with the self attested documents to the venue given below.
Check Here: Latest Walkin Interview
Walk in venue:
- Date of interview: 26.09.2017 to 27.09.2017
- Date of written exam from S.NO 1 to 11: 26.09.2017
- Date of written exam from S.NO 12 to 20: 27.09.2017
Candidates you can visit the Official Link to get more related information in concern of JIPMER Vacancy 2017–2018. For any query related to JIPMER Recruitment 2018, you can write us in the below sated comment box, we will soon reply you and you can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|