Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research has transmitted a current employment advertisement JIPMER Recruitment. Organization is looking for dynamic and career oriented candidates for satisfying the positions of Research Scientist – II. Those applicants who want to foster their career in this organization and meet all the required criteria may grab the new job openings of JIPMER Recruitment 2017 very soon.
Contenders who are passionately want to apply for JIPMER Jobs, need to send their application form along with the Bio data at the mentioned postal address on or before the due date that is 5th December 2016. Job seekers can get the details regarding Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps which are well described by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Closing date of Applying||05th December 2016|
Research Scientist – II
JIPMER Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Aspirants who are looking for the eligibility must check out. Aspirants who are going to apply for the aforesaid position should have PhD Microbiology/Ph.D. Molecular Biology with good academic record from recognized University or Institutions as per the necessities.
Candidates must be below 40 years of age and relaxation in age will be providing according to the directives of Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research.
Check Here: Get Latest Ph.D Jobs
Candidates who will be finalizing for the said position will get the impressive amount of stipend of Rs. 56,743 /- per month including HRA (as per ICMR rules).
Mode of Hiring:
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal Interview conducted by the selection panel of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted through merit list will called for the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment?
- First of all, go to the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research: jipmer.edu.in
- Now move the cursor to the “Announcements” tab tailored in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- After that, choose the “Jobs” option from the left side list and press on it.
- Hit on the appropriate link of the advertisement that is “Recruitment to the post of Research Scientist-II under ICMR-AMRSN Project, Dept. of Microbiology, JIPMER”.
- Here is the advertisement read it carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed format.
- Attach all the relevant testimonials and certificates along with the system generated form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope labeled as “Application for the post of Research Scientist II”, ICMR –AMRSN Project, Dept. of Microbiology, JIPMER, Puducherry.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address which is well uttered below as soon as possible.
Dr. S. SUJATHA
Professor & Head
Co-Investigator, ICMR-AMRSN Project
Department of Microbiology
JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006
Last date of Applying: 5th December 2016
You need to go through above mention Official notification to obtain rest information related to JIPMER Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|