Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research has revealed a vacancy notification for JIPMER Recruitment. Applications are invited form eligible candidates for filling up 111 Senior Resident post in various disciplines through walk-in-interview. Willing job hunters can apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2016 may attend JIPMER Walk In Interview on specified date and time with all required documents.
More relevant details are indicated below on this page regarding JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2016. Intending applicants may get further information about JIPMER Jobs from the below section of this page which is well framed by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research|
|Walk-In Interview Will be Held On||23rd to 25th May 2016|
|Sr. No.||Discipline Name||Total Vacancy|
|4||Blood Transfusion Medicine||01|
|15||Obst & Gynaec||09|
|21||P & S.M||02|
Job hunters, who wish to get hold Sr. Resident posts at JIPMER Vacancy, must have completed A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.
- Age of aspirants willing to apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment should not above 33 years (for those having Post Graduate qualification) and 35 years (for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch)).
- Age relaxation will be given for various categories as per GOI norms.
Selected contenders for Senior Resident Posts will get pay scale of Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.
Application Fee Details:
- For General / OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved: Rs. 250/-
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s): No Fee
- Fee will be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, and Puducherry-06.
- A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted by organization.
- Those who qualify in examination are called for attending the walk-in interview on scheduled date.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||Get Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Get Details|
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment?
- Candidate desirous to attend walk-in-interview need to submit the filled application form before starting interview process.
- For this, appliers may need to visit official website of organization which is www.jipmer.edu.in.
- On homepage select “Recruitment to the post of Senior Resident on Regular basis by walk-in-Interview” link which is visible at “Latest Announcements” section.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Then must fill it with required information and submit it before starting written test or interview.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original certificates in evidence of Age proof (date of birth), educational qualification and certificate belonging to Reserved community (as applicable) along with one set of self attested Xerox copies with 2 passport size recent color photographs.
Venue Of Walk In:
At Innovation Centre,
Ground Floor, Administrative Block,
Date To Be Remembered:
|Posts Sr. No.||Dates|
|1 to 8||23rd May 2016|
|9 to 18||24th May 2016|
|19 to 26||25th May 2016|
You may open below mentioned Official Notification to avail more details about JIPMER Recruitment 2016.
Advertisement of JIPMER Recruitment:- Get PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On