JIPMER Recruitment 2015
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education And Research has published a recruitment Advt. as JIPMER Recruitment 2015 for filling up Resident Posts. Interested aspirants may apply by submitting the prescribed application form and attending the walk-in interview on the specified date stated below:
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Walk-In Date||07th January 2015|
Complete detailed information about JIPMER Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, post name etc, is mentioned below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who want to apply for the Junior Resident post at JIPMER, must have the registered Dental Graduate from a recognized university and Should have completed one year compulsory Internship.
Contenders must obtain the remunerations of Rs. 15, 600 + Grade Pay 5,400/- per month by the organization.
- General category appliers must pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- The SC/ST candidates should pay Rs. 250 as an application fee.
- The payment of application fee will pay in form of demand draft drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, and Puducherry-06.
Job-applier’s selection will depends on the written Test (MCQ type) and Viva/ Clinical/ Practical Exam.
How to Apply:
- Job-seekers may apply to the junior residents post by submitting the prescribed application form that is available on the official website before attending the walk-in interview.
- The applicants must fill the prescribed application form and attach the Xerox of the entire testimonial and submit before the interview at the address given below.
- Candidates must bring the original certificates at the time of walk-in interview or report at 9.00 Am.
Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor,
Institute Block, JIPMER,
Walk-In Dates: 07th January 2015
Note: You may go through the Official Notification for getting the other information.
JIPMER Recruitment 2015
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Educational & Research, Dhanvantari Nagar, Puducherry has published a notification JIPMER Recruitment 2015 to fill up the Technicians Posts. The eligible contender may apply by submitting application form in prescribed format till the last date that is given below.
|Post Name||Dialysis Technician (Dialysis Operator)|
|Last date to Apply||26th December 2014|
Interested aspirant can receive more detailed information about JIPMER Recruitment 2015 by the information mentioned below on this page by the team recruitmentresult.com.
Nominees applying should not be more than 30 years of age.
Eligibility and Qualification:
Applicants applying must have degree in Dialysis Technology from recognized Institute Or University with 1 year experience in haemodialysis in a hospital or medical institute.
The selected candidates will get Rs. 14,000/- as a monthly salary.
The selection of the candidates will be done On the basis of their personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants applying must go through official website www.jipmer.edu.in to download prescribed application format form.
- Select “Advertisement for Dialysis Technician (Dialysis Operator) on contract basis” under the section “Latest Announcement”.
- Page will open, download prescribed application format.
- After downloading the form, fill it properly without making any mistake.
- Now attaches attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- An application form completely filled with all related testimonials should be send to the address mentioned below on this page.
To The Director,
Last date to apply with prescribed application form: 26th December 2014.
Aspirants applying can get more details, through Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On