Jiwaji University Admission
Make Registration for Jiwaji University Admission!!! University offers various UG, PG and PhD courses to those students who have a wish to become a part of their campus by taking admission in relevant programs. Jiwaji University Admission 2018 is offered in BBA, BCA, MSc, MBA, M.TEch, LLM, M.Phil, PhD, PGD and other courses. Candidates who have required eligibility criteria may apply by submitting Jiwaji University Online Application Form before the last date. To collect detailed information about Jiwaji University Admission Fees and last date notice, you’re advised to stay connected with us.
There are entrance exams for some programs and for others; admission to Jiwaji University 2018 is on basis of merit in index. Contenders may follow below stated guidelines to submit Jiwaji University application form on or earlier the closing date. To get more information about Jiwaji University Admission 2018, you are required to go through the whole page which is well updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Jiwaji University Admission
Entrance Test Based Courses:
- Graduate Courses like BA / BCA / BBA / BAM etc
- Physical Education Course
Non-Entrance Test Based Courses:
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
- B.Lib / M.Lib
- P.G. Diploma Course
- Certificate Courses
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Required Education for JU Admission 2018:
For UG or Diploma Programs:
Applicants must have possessed 10+2 in relevant streams from recognized boards or institutions.
For PG / PG Diploma Programs:
Candidates should have graduation degree in concerned fields from recognized university or institutions.
Candidates should have Master’s degree in relevant subject with at least 50% marks from recognized university or institutions.
- Selection of candidates for Entrance Test Based Courses will be done through qualifying marks in Entrance Examination followed by counseling process.
- Applicants’ classification for Non-Entrance Test Based Courses will be purely based on Merit list and counseling process.
How to Apply for Jiwaji University Admission 2018?
- Interested candidates can submit their application form for admission through the official website i.e. jiwaji.edu
- Now hit on suitable link from homepage and must Fill Jiwaji University Admission Online Application Form with entire information
- Upload digital images of their photographs or signature and submit it by pressing submit button
- After that, take printout of filled online application form for future use
- Hardcopy of JU application form with Xerox of mark sheets and all other essential credentials and should forward it to address given below before last date:
To the Chairman Admission Committee,
School of Studies in Physics,
Jiwaji University, Gwalior – 474 011
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- Mark sheets of qualifying examination (semester/year)
- Transfer Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate/ Migration Certificate
- SC/ST/PWD Certificate
- Income Certificate of parents
Note: Final seat will be confirmed only after submission of the required fee in the name of Registrar, Jiwaji University Gwalior.
Want to Know? How to Get a Free College Education
Jiwaji University Admission Dates 2018:
|Course Name||Last date to submit the application||Date of Entrance||Result & Counselling|
|BBA, BTM, BCA, BA-LLB, B.Com-LL.B, BHMCT||June 2018||June 2018||June, 2018|
|for M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., MBA., B.Lib., M.Lib., PG Diploma||June 2018||July, 2018||July 2018|
|M.Tech & LL.M||July 2018||July 2018||July 2018|
|M.Phil/ Ph.D./ Diploma & Certificate||August 2018||August 2018||–|
Candidates may go through this Official Link for getting more information about Jiwaji University Admission 2018. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye Om