JK Bank PO Result
Jammu & Kashmir Bank is all set to announce PO/ Associate Exam Results. After conducting test for Probationary Officer & Banking Associate, JK Bank PO Result will be announced & available at jkbank.com
Bank will organize examination for appointment of 250 vacancies of probationary officers and 1200 posts of banking associate. Thereafter, JK Bank PO 2019 Result will be available & you may view it with roll number or registration number.
JK Bank PO/ Banking Associate Exam Results:
JK Bank Associate Results will be available for download via online mode. Those who get shortlisted under prelims will undergo mains examination followed by Interview for final appointment for probationary officers.
For getting more details for JK Bank PO Result 2019 & Jammu & Kashmir Bank Probationary Officer Result, go through below of page designed by team of recruitmentresult.com
Grab Here: Upcoming Bank Jobs
JK Bank PO Result
Process to view JK Bank PO Results 2019:
Get your Jammu & Kashmir Bank Result by following below steps.
- Log on to official portal of organization i.e. www.jkbank.com
- After navigating official portal, choose ‘Careers’ tab from left side of page.
- Here, various links will appear, aspirants need to choose appropriate link for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Associate Results or PO.
- Now, fetch asked details as roll number or registration number to get Jammu & Kashmir Bank Result.
- Hence, JK Bank Probationary Officer Results will appear, check all important details from it.
- Save your JK Bank Probationary Officer Result & you must also carry hard copy of it for further usage.
Do You Know: How to Check Result Online?
JK Bank PO/ Associate Exam Result 2019:
After the conduction of the exam, JK Banking Associate Results or Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Result will be declared. Further, bank will release the sectional and over all cut off for both Probationary Officer & Associate.
Process For Arriving At Scores:
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting this procedure.
- Number of questions answered correctly by aspirant in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- Thus, Corrected Scores so obtained are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests
Get Best Answer: How to Get Bank Jobs
What after JK Bank PO Prelims Result 2018?
After declaration of Preliminary examination result, shortlisted aspirants will be invited for Mains examination & Interview. Those who qualify all stages will join Probationary Officer job position.
Follow its Official Link for more details for JK Bank PO Result 2019. On release of more updates for score card, we will update you. Stay tuned with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Public Sector Bank Vacancies||Private Sector Bank Vacancies|
|Bank Salary Structure||Bank Online Test|
|Banking Current Affairs||Latest Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|