J&K Bank Recruitment 2015
Jammu Kashmir bank invites online application from the dynamic and talented contenders by an advertisement as J&K Bank Recruitment 2015. Contenders who think themselves enough eligible for Relationship Executive Vacancies in Jammu & Kashmir Bank must apply online without any delay and grab this good job opportunity.
|Name of post||Relationship Executive|
|Date of registration||2nd April 2015 to 16th April 2015|
Eligible and willing contenders may get other details related to age limit, qualification, selection process, salary details, mode of apply etc. regarding J&K Bank Recruitment 2015 from the below section of this page which is well developed by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who have possessed Graduation with 55% marks or post graduation degree with 50% minimum marks from recognized university/ institute, may apply online for Relationship Executive.
The applying applicants in J&K Bank should be between 18-30 years. Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per rule govt. of India
The candidates of UR/ OBC category will have to pay for Rs. 500/- and SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee for J&K Bank.
Appointed candidates will be paid with handsome amount of salary consolidated and other incentive will be given as per performance.
The candidates must appear for Competitive Written examination containing of Multiple Choice Questions and qualify candidates in written test will be called for personal Interview.
How To Apply:
The applicants, who think themselves enough eligible for this vacancy, need to apply online by logging in bank’s website that is www.jkbank.net. Other mode of applying in Jammu & Kashmir Bank will not be accepted by any means.
- First of all aspirants should log on Official website.
- Then candidates need to press the link ‘careers’ which is on the top of home page.
- After that candidates will find new page which contains with then link of Relationship Executive post.
- Now candidates should fill registration form with all personal details and uploading scanned photo and signature and take print out of registration slip of 13 digits/ fee slip.
- After that candidates must submit application fee into the A/C no (1111040100031359) which is provided on J&K bank’s website as admissible.
- Then contenders should remit fee related details in second stage application submission.
- After that you may check your application status by log in your registration no and DOB.
Date Of Start Registration & Fee Payment: 2nd April 2015 to 16th April 2015
Note: Candidates may obtain other details related to J&K Bank Recruitment 2015 from Official Notification.
Grab More Latest Information about Bank