J&K Bank Recruitment
Apply Online for J&K Bank Recruitment!!! Jammu and Kashmir Bank wants to hire dynamic and qualified candidates in order to fill the 1450 vacancies of probationary officers and Banking Associates in the organization.
If you are searching for Bank Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir then must apply as soon as the registration link gets activated. For probationary officer’s posts, candidates can apply between 20-10-2018 to 06-11-2018 and for Banking Associate posts; the online link will remain activated from 24-10-2018 to 10-11-2018.
Highlights of the page
J&K Bank PO/Banking Associates Recruitment:
Candidates who have planned to apply for J&K Bank PO/Banking Associates Recruitment should know the detailed notification. To apply for J&K Bank jobs, candidates should not be born before 02-01-1986 and after 01-01-2000.
To gather complete details about J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 or to know more related information such as selection process, eligibility norms etc. you must go through this page recruitmentresult.com
J&K Bank Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary officers, Banking Associates|
|No. of J&K Bank Vacancy||1450|
|Apply Mode for J&K Bank Jobs 2018||Online|
|JK Bank Recruitment Last Date|
J&K Bank Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of J&K Bank Vacancy|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||250|
|Total J&K Bank Vacancy||1450|
Grab Now: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Essential Qualification For Jammu And Kashmir Bank Recruitment:
Age limit for J & K Bank Jobs 2018:
To apply for JK Bank Recruitment/J and K Bank Recruitment, you have to fulfill the age criteria as described in below given table:
|Posts Name||Age Limit for J&K Bank Jobs||Relaxation to SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman|
|J&K Bank PO Recruitment||18 years to 30 years||Must born before 02-01-1988 & after 01-01-2000||5 years|
|J&K Bank Clerk Recruitment||18 years to 32 years||Must born before 02-01-1986 & after 01-01-2000||3 years|
Download Here: J&K PO Recruitment Notification
Download Here: JK Bank Banking Associates Recruitment Notification
JK Bank Recruitment Process:
JK Bank Application Form Fees:
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|JK Bank PO 2018 Application Fees|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 800/-|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|J&K Bank Clerk 2018 Application Fees|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 600/-|
|General and OBC||Rs. 800/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to apply for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.jkbank.com
- Then, select “Careers” tab which is available at the top of the home page.
- A new page will be displayed where you need to hit on “ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION – RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS” and “ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION – RECRUITMENT OF BANKING ASSOCIATES” links to Download Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates are required to Read the entire details about J&K Bank Career Opportunities and check their eligibility.
- Hit on “Apply Online” option and you will be redirected to a new page where you have to follow the certain instructions and select “Next” button.
- Next, Complete the J&K Bank Registration process by entering the correct details.
- Fill J&K Bank Online Application form and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of J&K Bank Application form for further use.
Apply Online: J&K Bank Recruitment 2018
Starting date to apply online for J&K Bank PO Recruitment
|Last date to apply online||06-11-2018|
|Starting date to apply online for J&K Bank Banking Associates Recruitment||24-10-2018|
|Last date to apply online|
For additional information regarding J&K Bank Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website regularly. To get top government jobs, keep visiting our page recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Public Sector Bank Vacancies||Private Sector Bank Vacancies|
|Bank Exam Preparation Material||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Coaching Institutes|