J&K Combined Competitive Examination 2014
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to conduct J&K Combined Competitive Examination 2014 for filling vacancies in various departments. Aspirants who want to apply for this notification may fill application form to appear in preliminary exam before last date.
J&KPSC conducts examination to give recruitment opportunity to self motive and talented aspirants in government sector. Interested aspirants may fill application form before the last date.
For more details regarding J&K Combined Competitive Examination 2014 you must scroll down and see the information furnished by the squad of recritmentresult.com.
Name of Departments:
|S No||Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||33|
|2||J&K Police (G) Service||16|
|3||J&K Accounts (G) Service||2|
- Applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
- Candidates should possess the required physical standards.
Age limit of aspirants should be between 21 to 35 years as on 1-1-2014
Selected applicants will get pay scale of pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
- For Open Merit/General Category – 800/-
- For SC/ST/RBA/ LAC/ SLC/ PHC Category – 550/-
- For Female (BPL) – Nil
Selection will be based on-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How to obtain Application Form:
Eligible applicants may purchase form along with copy of SRO 387 containing the syllabus and instructions for filling Form from the designated branches of the J&K Bank on cash payment up-to 11.06.2014
How to Apply?
- Willing applicants may deposit duly filled application form with pasted recent passport size photo duly attested by Gazetted officer to designated branches of J&K Bank listed in the notification.
- No certificates/testimonials are required to be attached with the Application Form.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12-06-2014
- Preliminary Test Date: 12-10-2014
- Date of Commencement of Main Exam: 01-03-2015
Note: For more details you must check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On