J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015
A recruitment notification has been published in relation to J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 for filling up 102 Office Attendant (Multipurpose) Group C Posts by hiring the competent & skilled candidates. Keen job seekers, who wish to get banking jobs, may apply by sending prescribed application form on or before the last date:
|Posts Name||Office Attendant (Multipurpose)|
|No. Of Posts||102|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||15th May 2015|
You may read entire detailed information about J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, applying process and selection process etc, which is supplied below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have domicile of J&K State and proficiency in any one of the following local languages such as Dogri, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Dardi, Pahari, Gojri, Ladhaki, Balti (Pali).
For getting Office Attendant (Multipurpose) posts at J&K Grameen Bank Vacancy, should have passed 10th Standard or equivalent qualification from recognized boards or institutions.
Aspirants’ age should not more than 18 Years and not less than 28 years as on 01st January 2015 means that contenders should not have been born earlier than 03.01.1987 and later than 31.12.1996 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation In Age:
|Category Name||Up To Years Details|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||05|
|Other Backward Classes||03|
|Person with Disability Belong to||SC / ST||15|
For Office Attendant (Multipurpose) posts, appliers will retain pay scale of Rs. 5850 – 11350/- with other allowances admissible as per Banks rules.
Application Fee Details:
|Category Name||Fee Details|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Person with disability||Rs. 50/-|
|For All Other Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment:
Fee will be paid by Challan form that is deposited in the account namely JKGB Office Attendants (Multipurpose) Recruitment Account- 2015 in the A/c No. 3096010100000099 payable at any branch of J&K Grameen Bank.
- Candidates’ selection will be done through interview process that is conducted through the selection committee constituted as per RRB.
- Final list of applicants for declared posts shall be prepared on the basis of ranking accorded to them in interview.
How to Apply for jkgb.in 102 Office Attendant Posts?
- Aspirants may apply by submitting prescribed application form that is downloading from the official website which is www.jkgb.in.
- Candidates must fill application form with required information and attach photocopies of entire testimonials and paste their recent photographs.
- Application completed in all aspects may close in an envelope and superscribed with name “Application for the post of Office Attendant (Multipurpose) in J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment Project 2015”.
- On the completion of application form, must be sent to address provided below on or before last date should be reached.
To J&K Grameen Bank,
Head –Office Near Fruit Complex,
Narwal, Jammu – 180 006 (J&K)
Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 15th May 2015
Job applicants are also advised to visit this Official Notification.
Grab More Latest Information about Bank
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern – PO, Clerk, SO||Eligibility for Bank|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|