J&K High Court Recruitment
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir has announced an advertisement regarding J&K High Court Recruitment to fill 279 vacant posts of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant. In order to fill these vacancies organization invites application form from goal oriented and studious applicants. Job hunters who want to avail this opportunity they may apply for J&K High Court Recruitment 2017.
Focal Points Of Page
Willing Contenders need to send the duly filled application before the last date that is 15-06-2017. To fetch more details concerning J&K High Court Recruitment 2017–2018, applicants need to read the entire page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
J&K High Court Recruitment
|Name of organizing Body||Jammu and Kashmir High Court|
|Last date to Apply||15-06-2017|
J&K High Court Vacancy Details:
|Cadre||Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Kashmir Division||Steno Typist||48|
|Jammu Division||Steno Typist||30|
|Kashmir Division||Junior Assistant||134|
|Jammu Division||Junior Assistant||67|
- For applying Steno Typist post job hunters should have graduate degree in relevant field and Diploma in Shorthand and typewriting from a recognized University or Institution, and must have 60 W.P.M in Shorthand and 30 W.P.M in typing on computer key Board.
- Candidates who are applying for Junior Assistant post they must have Graduate degree from a recognized University, and Six months certificate course in computer application.
The age limit of applying candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years. Upper age Relaxation will be given 2 years to SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC category candidates and 8 years Ex-Servicemen category candidates.
Pay Scale for J&K High Court Vacancies:
Candidates who will be selected for Steno Typist they will get Rs 5200-20200 + GP 2400 per month and who will be selected for Junior Assistant they will get Rs 5200-20200 + GP 1900/- by the organization.
Check Here: J&K High Court Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are going to apply for J&K High Court Steno Typist/ Junior Assistant Recruitment they need to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee through Demand draft in the name of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch Jammu & Kasmir Bank.
- Applying candidates for J&K High Court Jobs are informed they have to send their application form to the correct postal address.
- After screening of the forms candidates will be called for written exam and interview conducted by the company.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview.
- Contenders who will perform well they will be selected by the organization as per their norms.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply For J&K High Court Recruitment 2017?
Eligible contenders may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached:-
- Go to official website of organization which is jkhighcourt.nic.in
- From homepage you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab which is left side of the page.
- Then the drop down list will be opened, you have to select the “Notification” link.
- After that you have to hit on the “Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the posts of Junior Assistants and Steno Typists in J&K Subordinate Judiciary” link
- Now you have to read official notification carefully and download the format of application form.
- Then must fill prescribed J&K High Court Application Form with desired information and attach Xerox copies of all documents which are given below.
- After that, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribing with name “Application for The posts of __________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to address given in official notification before the last date.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Qualification Certificate and marks Certificates.
- Six months course in computer application certificate’
- Diploma certificate of shorthand and typing from recognized institute (relevant only for posts mentioned at item No. 01 & 02).
- Character Certificate
Office of Pr. District & Sessions Judge of the Concerned District
Last date for submit the application form: 15-06-2017
Job finders may visit Official Link to gather other essential details regarding J&K High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You can bookmark this page by using ctrl + d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|