J&K High Court Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir High Court has announced various job openings for the posts of DEO/Operator. An issued notification has stated that there are 23 vacancies for J&K High Court Recruitment 2018-19 for which any candidate who fulfills the requirements may apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission for selection process of the willing contenders will be done on the basis of verification of details/ documents as mentioned in the submitted online application form.
This Page Includes:
Get J&K High Court Current Job Openings Details Here!!!
Online application process to apply for J&K High Court vacant posts has been decided to be commenced on 13-09-2018. Authority will accept the online application forms on or before the last date that is 28-09-2018.
To check complete information for J&K High Court Recruitment 2018-19, you need to read this page in proper manner in which the entire details such as qualifications, pay scale selection criteria etc. are given by the team of recruitmentresult.com
J&K High Court Recruitment
J&K High Court Job Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||15|
Educational Qualifications Required:
Those contenders who are willing to apply for J&K High Court Bharti are required to have passed 10+2 with Diploma or have possessed Graduation in relevant field from a recognized board or university as per the requirements of the post they have to apply for.
Lower age limit for the applicants applying for J&K High Court vacancies is 18 years. Upper age limit has been decided by the authority according to the category as mentioned below:
- Open Merit: 40 Years
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC: 43 Years
- PWD: 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
Those who will get selected for any of the posts mentioned above will be paid an impressive and sufficient amount of salary as per the existing rules of the government adopted by the organization.
Amount of Rs.360/- is to be remitted towards their online application forms for J&K High Court DEO/Operator Recruitment. Application fee is to be submitted through online mode of payment by the link which will be provided on its official site.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Final selection of the aspirants who have applied for J&K High Court Jobs on the basis of their performance on written test and viva voce respectively conducted by the screening authority of the high court of Jammu and Kashmir.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Process to Apply Online for J&K High Court Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official portal of high court of Jammu and Kashmir that is jkhighcourt.nic.in to fill J&K High Court online application.
- At the left side of the home page of the official website hit on “Recruitment” tab and press “Notifications” link from the drop down list that will take you to another page.
- Search the suitable link for “Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for posts in different categories” and tap on the same.
- Read the whole appeared advertisement carefully and if you are found eligible as per the requirements of the organization then press the suitable link to apply online for J&K High Court vacant positions.
- Now you need to fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- Check it all once and hit the “Submit” tab after the payment of application fee.
- Also, you must take print out of the duly filled in application form for future use.
|Commencement of Online Application Process||13-09-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28-09-2018|
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Applicants are advised to visit the Official Website of high court of Jammu and Kashmir on regular basis to get more information and latest updates regarding J&K High Court Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|