JKBOPEE Result 2019
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations has declared the JKBOPEE Result 2019 for admission in PG MDS course. Candidates who appeared in the J&K PG MDS Exam can download the JKBOPEE PG MDS Seat Allotment list and see if they are selected for admission in Government Medical College and Hospital Srinagar.
J&K PG MDS Seat Allotment Result: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Course name||PG MDS|
|Result Status||Available Online|
How to download JAKBOPEE MDS Results?
Candidates have to follow below given steps to download JKBOPEE Exam Result:
- Visit the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations that is www.jkbopee.gov.in
- From the “Notifications” Section select “Admission of candidates to MDS Courses 2019 [PG-NN-16]” link.
- A PDF File will be opened containing JKBOPEE PG MDS Result.
- Go through the J&K PG MDS 2019 Seat Allotment List and see if you are qualified.
- Take a print out of J&K PG MDS seat allotment result for future reference.
JKBOPEE Result 2019 Download Links
|JKBOPEE PG MDS Seat Allotment Result||Download Here|
|JKBOPEE Official Website||Press Here|
Details Mentioned in the J&K PG MDS seat allotment result
- Name of selected candidate
- Roll number
- State Merit Rank
- Discipline for which allotment has been made
- Institute allotted
- Allotted category
Jammu & Kashmir PG MDS Seat Allotment
J&K PG MDS Seat Allotment is done on the basis of candidates score in the NEET PG MDS 2019. Candidates who have their name in the list are alloted seats in the Government Medical College and Hospital Srinagar. Candidates who have been alloted seats now have to appear in the document verification round to complete the admission formalities.
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
J&K PG MDS Document verification
Selected candidates for the J&K PG MDS Admission have to appear to their alloted institute for the verification of document. Candidates must report to their alloted college by 09-04-2019 to complete the admission process. For document verification, candidates have to carry original documents along with its photocopies of below given documents:
- Matriculation certificate
- BDS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate ( on or before 31st March, 2019)
- BDS Marks cards
- NEET Result card (wherever applicable)
- State Subject Certificate
- DCl/State Dental Counsel Registration Certificate (in case a candidate doesn’t possess it, s/he has to obtain the same within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- DCI clearance/recognition certificate for candidates who have passed BDS Degree from outside country
- NOC for seeking admission in MDS Courses from the competent authority in case of in-service candidates
- Proof of Identity viz Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport or any other verification document of identity as may be accepted by the Institute
- Any other document(s) as may be deemed necessary by the College
Also Know About: Scholarship in India
Jammu & Kashmir JKBOPEE MDS Result
J&K PG MDS 2019 Result has been released on the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. Admission will be provided in the PG MDS courses based on the candidates score in the NEET PG MDS 2019.
A total of 18 candidates have been selected for admission based on their NEET PG 2019 scores. These candidates have to report to the alloted institute for document verification and to complete the admission process.
Candidates can download the JKBOPEE Result 2019 from above given links. To know more about the JKBOPEE Result 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|