JKPSC Departmental Exam
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has broadcasted a notification regarding JKPSC Departmental Exam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the Departmental Examination for getting recruited to Labour Inspector / Labour Officers post. Interested applicants who desire to enhance their career in government sector they must apply for JKPSC Departmental Exam 2017. Eligible aspirants, who fulfilled eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam, must submit their application forms through online process on or before date of closing ends.
This Page Includes:
Keep yourself connected with this web portal which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com for further information related to JKPSC Departmental Exam 2017–2018. Willing contenders need to submit their applications dully completed in all respect through online mode on or before the end date and may attain entire information related to this departmental exam that is well specified below on this page.
JKPSC Departmental Exam
|Name of Exam||Departmental Exam|
|Last date for submission of online applications||06-06-2017|
Name Of Exam:
Departmental Exam for Labour (Inspector/Officer) Post
Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria as per the concerned examination that is mentioned in detail at the official website of the department.
JKPSC Departmental Exam 2017: Official Notification
- Aspirants are required to pay the amount of Rs.400 as application fee.
- The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
- After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
Aspiring candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in departmental examination held at J&K PSC Examination Hall, Srinagar and J&K PSC Examination Hall, Jammu.
Process to fill online Application for JKPSC Departmental Exam:
- Candidates willing to apply are required to apply online through the website of the Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now move to “Examination” tab which is available at menu bar of home page and after that hit on “Departmental Examination” link available at drop down menu.
- Thereafter aspirants need to hit on “APPLY” button, for “Labor Inspectors / Officers” post and proceed further.
- This will open an instruction window on the screen. Candidates should read instructions carefully before selecting an on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- Now, candidates are required to fill in the personal details and upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- On selection of “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts / particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields and make the final selection of the application.
- Applying contenders are also required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of as stated below as the case may be.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal / courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
- The candidates in possession of the required certificates / testimonials should attach the photo-copies of the same along with the Application Form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the E-Challan.
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
Office of the Public Service Commission at Reshamgarh Colony,
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar
JKPSC Jobs Important Dates:
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications: 15-05-2017
- Last date for submission of online applications: 06-06-2017
- Last date for submission of fee / bank Challan: 07-06-2017
- Tentative date of examination: 06-07-2017
Candidates may go through the Official Notification given above and also this Official Link for getting more details in concern to JKPSC Departmental Exam 2017 – 2018 or you may subscribe our free email service to attain updated information in this concern directly to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JKPSC Notification||JKPSC Syllabus|
|JKPSC Admit Card||JKPSC Results|
|JKPSC Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|