Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has declared JKPSC Results. Contenders who have participated in JKPSC Recruitment for the posts of Civil Services (Judicial) and Assistant Professor (Mass Communication, Multimedia Production & Video Production) in Higher Education Department may get Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Results. Recently, list of selected aspirants for posts of Assistant Professor and Judicial Civil Services has been released. JKPSC Results 2017 contains name of selected personals, address and aggregate marks.
This Page Includes:
Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services (Judicial) Competitive Examination organized successfully on 10.11.2016 to 23.11.2016 both at Jammu and Srinagar. Interview for the same conducted from 24.07.2017 to 27.07.2017. While Interview for post of for Assistant Professor organized on 31.07.2017 with assistance of experts from outside the state. On the basis of performance in exam, final JKPSC Assistant Professor Merit List is released. To know more about JKPSC Results 2018, you may go through this page well customized by team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to get Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Result?
Take help of these simple steps to get your JKPSC Result easily.
- Candidates have to visit official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Go under right side “What’s New” section.
- Choose “Select List for the posts of Assistant Professor (Mass Communication, Multimedia Production & Video Production) in Higher Education Department” Or “Result of Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services (Judicial) Competitive Examination 2013 – Deployment of Candidates for Medical Examination (Notification Dated:31.07.2017)” links displayed there.
- Detailed PDF consisting of name, address, marks will open up at your digital screen.
- Ensure your name from list of candidates shortlisted for medical examination.
- You may take a print out of it for future need.
Direct Links To Download JKPSC Results:
Further process after jkpsc.nic.in result:
Aspirants for the post of Civil Services (Judicial) will undergo Medical Examination organized on specified dates. Necessary intimation to contenders listed in Annexure-II for Medical Examination is being sent separately. Remember, you have to pay a fee as prescribed before Medical check-up. While those who are selected for post of Assistant Professor has to attend document verification. For this, all obligatory documents and certificates are required.
Hope, you may download JKPSC Results 2017–2018 by hitting on links placed above. For more details about same, visit it Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JKPSC Syllabus||JKPSC Admit Card|
|JKPSC Recruitment||JKPSC Notification|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|