JKPSC Results are available to get downloaded now. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has declared the list of candidates qualified in JKPSC Recruitment Exam and selected for the further interview procedure. Aspirants willing to avail their JKPSC Lecturer & Asst Professor Result must take a look here. Aspirants can now get their JKPSC Exam Result by visiting the official website i.e. jkpsc.nic.in and can follow the results link. Those who wish to get their JKPSC Results 2017 with more ease they can also follow the steps given in below section of this page. Furthermore aspirants can use the direct link stated to get their Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Result in PDF form.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants who will get their names via Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Result have to undergo through the interview procedure going to be conducted on 03-07-2017 and 04-07-2017. Further details about the selection list and JKPSC Results 2017 are available in below section of this page created by the team member of recruitmentresult.com
How to get JKPSC Results?
- To get the selection list easily first of all aspirants have to log on to the official website i.e. jkpsc.nic.in
- From the what’s new section select and hit “Interview Schedule for the post of Lect.(10+2) in Political Science [Notification dated:20.06.2017]”
- A new screen will come out along with the list of aspirants selected for the interview procedure
- Check out your name in that list and then download it
- At last take a print out of selection list and keep it safe or further usage.
Get Here>> Direct Link To Download Selection List
The process is not over yet… candidates who will get their names in the selection list have to go through the interview procedure going to be held on 03-07-2017 and 04-07-2017 at J&k Public Service Commission Office, Solina, Srinagar at 9.30 AM sharp. Candidates going to appear in interview have to carry their original documents along with Xerox..
Documents to be carried at the time of interview are:
- Higher qualification, if any;
- Date of Birth Certificate;
- Permanent Resident Certificate;
- Category Certificate, if applicable;
- Photocopy of the Online Application Form along with receipt of Bank Challan; and
- One set of photocopies of all the testimonials (S.No.I to V above)
Read Out Here: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission:
- In the year 1954, there was no proper council to handle the employment functions in the state.
- In regard to this a new council was formed by the government on December 31, 1954.
- Under the provinces of “Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State” on 26th of January 1957, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was set up under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on September 2, 1957, with Major General Yadev Nath Singh PVC, as it is first Chairman.
Aspirants want to get their JKPSC Results 2017 with ease they can either use the direct link given in the above section of this page or can go through the official website by visiting this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any sort of query regarding the details given in the above section of this page then you can ask our experts about it by stating your comments in below given comment box.
Get latest JKPSC Lecturer & Asst Professor Result Here!! Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released JKPSC Results. The Commission has conducted recruitment exam for filling up the various posts of Asst Professor and Lecturer in various Department. Large number of applicants had participated in JKPSC Recruitment Exam. After successfully completion of exam, the association has published the Merit List. Participants who are curious to know about their scorecard must download JKPSC Results 2017 via online process in PDF format through the help of this page.
This Page Includes:
Participated contenders may download their Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Result by following simple guidelines that are specified below on this page. You may attain more information about JKPSC Recruitment exam by rolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to Check JKPSC Results?
Aspirants, who are waiting for the outcome of Interview, may get it easily available on official website by following below stated steps:
- Firstly visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now, go through the “What’s New” section available on the home page and hit on suitable link of result.
- This will open a desired PDF file on your computer screen containing the name of shortlisted candidate.
- Applicants need to find your roll number in available list.
- At last you have to save it and get a print out of it for future reference.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
About Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission:
In the state of Jammu and Kashmir was no formal recruiting organization till the end of the year 1954. A Public Service Recruitment Board was established on December 31, 1954. Then with the upcoming into force of the “Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State” on 26th of January 1957, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was set up under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on September 2, 1957, with Major General Yadev Nath Singh PVC, as it is first Chairman.
Get JKPSC Result 2017 Here
|Select List for the posts of Assistant Professor (Sociology)||Download Here|
|Select List for the posts of Assistant Professor (Botany)||Download Here|
|Select List for the posts of Lecturer 10+2(Education)||Download Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Combined Competitive Services Examination||Download Here|
|Written Test for the post of Lecturer (10+2) Political Science||Download Here|
|Select List for the posts of Assistant Professor (Political Science)||Download Here|
|Select List for the posts of Assistant Professor (Economics)||Download Here|
Have a look below information:
Every year, the Commission organizes various employment examinations for enrollment to various Groups A, Group B, Group C, Group D posts. For this, it releases various employment advertisements for state government associations and to declare the results and provisional allotments to the selected applicants. Large number of applicants appeared in Competitive and Departmental Exams conducted by JKPSC for various positions. Appliers who had appeared in examination can check JKPSC Asst Professor Exam Result through official website that is jkpsc.nic.in or candidates may also get their consequences directly by following above mentioned Official Notification Link.
You may also check this Official Link for getting more details related to JKPSC Result.
We’ll keep updating this page, with latest details related to JKPSC Results 2017 so; candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates on your instant access. You may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire updated information on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JKPSC Syllabus||JKPSC Admit Card|
|JKPSC Recruitment||JKPSC Notification|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|