Have you given JKPSC Recruitment Exam for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts? Check now your JKPSC Results from this page. Applicants, who’ve declared qualified, are only eligible to appear in interview session which will be held on 26th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st December 2016 and 01st January 2017. Aspirants may download their JKPSC Result 2017 in pdf format through this page using online mode.
Contenders, you may also download their Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Results from official web portal by taking below mentioned steps. You can read remaining information about jkpsc.nic.in Results from below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com, please have a look….
How to download JKPSC Results?
Qualification applicants may follow below stated guidelines to get your JKPSC Exam Result, take a look….
- Appliers will have to open official portal of Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- On homepage, hit on “INTERVIEW SCHEDULE ASSISTANT ENGINEER CIVIL [NOTICE DATED: 15.12.2016]” link that is visible in “What’s New” section.
- After opening this link, your JKPSC Cut Off will be displayed in front of you in form of pdf.
- Now, you fine their roll no from this official notification and going to appear in interview session.
- At last, get printout of your result and keep it safe for future need.
Want to Know? How to Check Result Online?
JKPSC is stands for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission that was founded on September 2, 1957 and the task of this Commission, as defined under section 133 of the Constitution of the State. This year, commission organized this recruitment exam is to hire qualified and dedicated applicants for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts. Participated contenders may check their outcome of given examination through below stated official link or by taking above mentioned steps.
Get JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Exam Result: From Here
- Applicants will be getting elected for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts on the basis of their performance in interview session.
- Final selection will be based on their performance in interview session so start preparation according to it.
You May Read This: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
At J&K Public Service Commission Office
Resham Garh Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
Grab Today: Latest PSC Jobs
Interview Will Be Held On: 26th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st December 2016 and 01st January 2017
Check These Related Links of JKPSC:
Candidates may open above stated official notification to get your JKPSC Result 2017 and you may stay connected to this web portal frequently for getting most recent updates related to the exams, admit card and score card.
Applicants, you may also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus or subscribe to our free mail services to catch newest updates in your inbox and appliers may post their queries in the comment box below and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: