Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission conducts written exam for filling up various vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for JKPSC Syllabus 2016 of preliminary exam, they may download PDF of JKPSC Previous Year Question Paper from official link provided below.
JKPSC is going to conduct J&K Combined Competitive Examination 2016 and aspirants who have filled application form may download schedule and previous year question papers for preparation of exam.
Below you can see the details regarding JKPSC Syllabus 2016 furnished by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Download JKPSC Syllabi 2016 PDF:
|Name of the Post||PDF of the Syllabus|
|Assistant Director, (Statistics), Preliminary Examination||Get Details|
|Assistant Director, Forest Protection Force, written Examination||Get Details|
|Assistant Controller in Consumer Affairs & Public Distribution Deptt||Get Details|
|Lecturer-I Mechanical Engineering||Get Details|
|Medical Officer Unani||Get Details|
|Lecturer-I Computer Engineering||Get Details|
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||Get Details|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeons||Get Details|
|Court Managers for Judiciary||Get Details|
|ACF Computer Science||Get Details|
|ACF Electronics Engineering||Get Details|
JKPSC Previous Year Question Paper
1. Equal masses of oxygen, hydrogen and methane are kept under identical conditions. The ratio of the volumes of gases will be
- 2 : 16 : 2
- 2 : 16 : 1
- 1 : 16 : 2
- 1 : 1 : 1
2. Success in this examination depends …… hard work alone.
4. Lux is the SI unit of
- intensity of illumination
- luminous efficiency
- luminous flux
- luminous intensity
5. In which year was Pulitzer Prize established?
6. Ozone hole refers to
- hole in ozone layer
- decrease in the ozone layer in troposphere
- decrease in thickness of ozone layer in stratosphere
- increase in the thickness of ozone layer in troposphere
7. Jude Felix is a famous Indian player in which of the fields?
8. Our major foods, fibres, spices, fruits and beverage crops are
- flowering plants
- gymnosperms plants
9. The metal does not give H2 on treatment with dilute HCL is
10. The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- viscosity of ink
- capillary action phenomenon
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- siphon action
Note: For more details visit the Official Link.
Check More Useful Links
|JKPSC Notification||JKPSC Admit Card|
|JKPSC Recruitment||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Do Toppers Study?|