JKSET stands for Jammu And Kashmir State Eligibility Test. JKSET Notification is released by JK SET agency on behalf of Kashmir University. It will organize paper in 37 subjects at 2 (two) Centers of Srinagar and Jammu. Applicants may apply for it by submitting JK SET Online Application Form from 13-12-2017. Last date to apply for Jammu And Kashmir State Eligibility Test is 28-12-2017. Attain more details about JKSET 2018 Notification including applying dates as per Brochure, applying process etc.
Over-view of Page:
As per JKSET Notification, applicants are required to send hard copy of filled form at address placed below. Jammu And Kashmir State Eligibility Test is scheduled to be held on 11-03-2018. It is one of the foremost government exams in Jammu and Kashmir. This exam is equivalent to the NET (National Eligibility Test). To fetch more stuff about JKSET 2018 Notification, go through this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check eligibility details as per JKSET Notification.
- To apply for Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility test, you may have obtained 55% marks at Post-Graduation level in any of the 37 Subjects.( 50% marks (without rounding off) for different Reserved categories)
- Final year aspirants are also eligible provided they have completed their PG prior announcement of JKSET Result
- D. degree holders who have qualified Master’s level examination by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) may also apply for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in this test.
There is no upper age limit for appearing in THE JKSET examination.
- Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will not be accepted.
- Make payment of fee through online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|General category||Rs. 1000/-|
Aspirants need to score minimum marks in the all the three papers taken together. Now as per UGC’s changed criteria, contenders need to obtain minimum aggregate marks in all subjects. Merit list will be prepared consisting name of selected aspirants as per JKSET Notification.
Minimum Marks that you need to score in all the three paper:
i) General Category: 40% Aggregate
ii) SC/ST/PWD/ OBC (Non Creamy): 35% aggregate
JKSET 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)|
|First||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 NOON)|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 ½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)|
- This paper is designed to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- Here questions are asked from reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness sections.
- There are 60 multiple choice questions of two marks each. You need to answer any 50 questions from it.
- It consists of 50 Multiple Choice Type (all compulsory) questions based on the subject selected by aspirants.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- It comprise of 75 objective type compulsory questions.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- All questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
Download Here: JKSET Notification
Centres of Examination:
There shall be two Examination centres for aspirants of the respective divisions
- Srinagar Center Centre Code 1
- Jammu Center Centre Code 2
Applying Process against JKSET Notification 2018:
- Visit official portal of organization set.uok.edu.in
- Go under “Announcements” head & press on “Brochure JKSET-2017-18; Dated: 30-11-2017” link.
- Go through detailed JKSET 2018 Notification carefully.
- If you find suitable, download JKSET 2018 Application form.
- Put all required details in JKSET Application form.
- Upload necessary documents along with form.
- Make payment of fee using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Take a preview of form & submit your form.
- Submit hard copy of form at address placed below.
You Can Also Check: Latest Teaching Jobs
Address to send form:
Address to send form
|Reserved Category||SET office, University of Kashmir/ the Jammu Centre Coordinator’s office at University of Jammu.|
Prof. Irshad A. Nawchoo Coordinator J&K SET, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006.
JKSET 2018 Dates:
|Online Submission of Application form||13-12-2017|
|Last date of Applying On-Line||28-12-2017|
|Last date for receipt of Category Certificates at SET Office,|
University of Kashmir/Jammu Centre Coordinators office as per Centre opted by the candidate
|Date of Examination||11-03-2018|
Hit on its Official Link to get more details about JKSET 2018 Notification. For any sort of query, ask in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|