A Jobs Advertisement about JKSPDC Recruitment has been issued by Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited. JKSPDC applications are invited from capable and talented job hunters for filling up the posts of Assistant General Manager (Contract), Assistant General Manager (Arbitration) Assistant General Manager (Litigation), Assistant Managers (Legal), Chartered Account and Cost Accountant. Job hunters who are willing to apply for JKSPDC Recruitment 2015 must send the filled application form on or before closing date that is 30th September 2015. Read Whole Acknowledgement before applying.
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||30th September 2015|
From this page of recruitmentresult.com, you may fetch entire information concerning with JKSPDC Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, mode of assortment, how to apply, important date etc. candidates who find themselves eligible, must apply against JKSPDC Jobs openings.
JKSPDC Vacancy Details and Desired Qualification:
|Designation Name||Number of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant General Manager||03||Full time LLM from a recognized University established by taw with not less than one year practice at Bar.|
|Chartered Accountant||01||Qualified Chartered Accountant having passed the Final Examination conducted by ICAI. Preference shall be given to those having experience in ERP /Double Entry System.|
|Cost Accountant||01||Qualified Cost & Works Accountant having passed Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.|
Limitation in Age:
Minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years. Maximum age of job appliers should be 40 years. Age Relaxation is given to candidates as follows:
- Physically Handicapped: 42 years
- Members of SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC: 43 years
- Candidates already in Government Services/PsUs: 40 years
- Ex-Servicemen 48 years
|Designation Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Managers||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Assistant General Manager||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5200/-|
Candidates need to pay application fees of Rs 200/- in the shape of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of General Manager (Accounts), corporate office and payable at Srinagar/Jammu. In case of forms downloaded from the website the cost of form in the shape of DD shall be enclosed at the time of submission of forms in the manner specified below.
Procedure of Recruitment:
Short Listed job finders will be called for appear in written test or interview. Final Selection of applicants for JKSPDC Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending interview.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Documents Submitted With Application Form:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Valid category certificate as per SRO 294 as amended from time to time
- Marks certificates of prescribed qualification.
- Experience certificate in proof of practice at BAR
How to Apply for JKSPDC Recruitment:
- Application forms are also available from JKSPDCL Corporate office, Exhibition Road, Srinagar and at Camp office Ashok Nagar Satwari Jammu on working days from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited that is www.jkspdc.nic.in.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill application form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other vital testimonials.
- Candidates need to submit application form to the below tuned address in an envelope super subscribing with “Application for the Post of……..”.
- Application form must be signed by the applying candidates.
- Incomplete or Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected by the applicants.
JKSPDC Corporate office Srinagar and Camp Office Jammu
Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th September 2015
To get details about JKSPDC Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On