Golden Opportunity!!! Latest job openings have dispersed in Jammu and Kashmir entitled as JKSPDC Recruitment. Through this notification, Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited is planning to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates for filling up the available position of Accountant. Job seekers who wish to make a brilliant career and meet all the requirements may apply for JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 advertisement using online mode.
Content Of The Page
Aspirants who have a dream to join this organization may promptly apply for JKSPDC Jobs by submitting the application forms with the help of the underneath stated procedure on or before the deadline given below. For further details regarding Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited Recruitment, aspirants must scroll the entire page which is well created by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||Within 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
Vacancy Details and Required Qualification:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Chartered Accountant||Qualified Chartered Accountant having passed the Final Examination conducted by ICAI.|
Preference shall be given to those having experience in ERP /Double Entry System.
|Cost Accountant||Qualified Cost & Works Accountant having passed Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.|
JKSPDC Recruitment Official Notification: Get Details
Limitation in Age:
The minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years. Maximum age of job appliers should be 40 years. Age Relaxation will be provided to candidates as follows:
- Physically Handicapped: 42 years
- Members of SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC: 43 years
- Candidates already in Government Services/PsUs: 40 years
- Ex-Servicemen 48 years
Appointed appliers will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5200/-per month from the concerned department of reputed organization.
- Those candidates who are going to fill application form they have to pay application fees of Rs 200/- in the shape of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of General Manager (Accounts), corporate office and payable at Srinagar/Jammu.
- In case of forms downloaded from the website the cost of form in the shape of DD shall be enclosed at the time of submission of forms in the manner specified below.
Procedure of Recruitment:
- Applying job seekers will be short- listed on the basis of screening of applications and then are eligible to appear in written test or interview.
- Final Selection of applicants for JKSPDC Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited.
- No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for JKSPDC Recruitment:
Application forms are also available from JKSPDCL Corporate office, Exhibition Road, Srinagar and at Camp office Ashok Nagar Satwari Jammu on working days from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited that is www.jkspdc.nic.in.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill application form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach a set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other vital testimonials.
- Candidates need to submit application form to the below tuned address in an envelope super subscribing with “Application for the Post of……..”.
- Application form must be signed by the applying candidates.
- Incomplete or Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected by the applicants.
Check Now: Latest Accountant Recruitments
Documents Submitted With Application Form:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Valid category certificate as per SRO 294 as amended from time to time
- Marks certificates of prescribed qualification.
- Experience certificate in proof of practice at BAR
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
JKSPDC Corporate office Srinagar and Camp Office Jammu
Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: within 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
To get details about JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 you may check Official Notification given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|