An employment declaration has been made by Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited (JKSPDC) titled as JKSPDC Recruitment. This company has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up 149 Posts of Junior Engineer, Geological Assistant, Surveyor (Geology) and other various posts. Candidates find themselves suitable for stated posts may apply for JKSPDC Recruitment 2017. So, applying contenders are able to check entire information regarding JKSPDC Jobs.
This pages Includes:
Willing contenders who are fulfilling below mentioned eligibility norms may apply by submitting duly filled application form latest by the last date of submitting of application. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing to you all the details about JKSPDC Recruitment 2018 on this page that should be completely comprehended before applying.
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited|
|No. of the Posts||149|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer & Other|
|Last Date||Within 31 days from the date of advertisement|
JKSPDC Vacancy Details & Qualification Requirement:
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||90||B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved institute & Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks from a AICET approved institute|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||13||B.Tech/B.E in Mech. Engineering with at least 60% marks from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved institute or Diploma in Mech. Engineering with at least 60% marks from a AICET approved institute|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||36||B.Tech/B.E in Elect. Engineering/Electronic and Communications with at least 60% marks from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved institute or Diploma in Elect. Engineering with at least 60% marks from a AICET approved institute|
|Junior Engineer (Automation) For BHEP||02||B.E/B.Tech Electrical Engineering / B.E/B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Instrumentation) for BHEP||02||B.E/B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering|
|Geological Assistant||03||M.Sc in Geology from Government recognized university with minimum 60% of marks in qualifying examination|
|Surveyor (Geology)||03||B.Sc in Geology from Government recognized university with minimum 55% of marks in qualifying examination|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitations for JKSPDC Jobs:
The age of participating candidates should not be more than 40 years and should not be less than 18 years for General candidates. Upper age limit will be 42 years for Physical Handicapped candidates, 43 years for SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates, 40 years for candidates already in Government Service/ PSUs and 48 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates as on 01-01-2017.
Those contenders are going to fill JKSPDC Application Form, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft pledged to General Manager (Accounts) Corporate Office Srinagar/ Camp Office Jammu.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in screening test and personal interview which will be organized by the selection panel of organization.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply for JKSPDC Recruitment?
- Willing aspirants are first of all required to log on to the official website of organization that is www.jkspdc.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “Notifications-2017” link which is given under the section of “Quick Links” section shown at the right side of the homepage.
- Then, you need to hit on “Appointment for the post of Junior Engineers, Geological Assistants and Surveyors (JKSPDC/ADM/NG-311/4324-33 dated 05-08-2017)” Link.
- After that, read all the instructions carefully and re-visiting the previous page and this open the prescribed format of online application on your computer screen by hitting on “Application Form” link.
- When you have downloaded form, fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- After that you need to attach educational documents, recent colored passport size photograph and digital signature (if necessary).
- Review the filled application form and correct it if there will be any error.
- Now, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of………………..” and send it to the postal address which is given below:
Check Notice >>> JKSPDC Recruitment 2017
Corporate Office Srinagar/ Camp Office Jammu
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Valid category certificate if any
- Marks certificates of prescribed qualification
- Experience Certificate if any
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 31 days from the date of advertisement
You need to check Official Link which is provided below to obtain complete details regarding above said notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|