JMI Admission notice has released by Jamia Millia Islamia!!! University is going to give admission to eligible candidates in B.Tech / B.Arch Courses. So those who are interested to fill Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech / B.Arch Application they can follow the below stated procedure.
Interested individuals can also visit to the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia to fill Online Application Form before the last date that is 07/03/2018. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about JMI Admission 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Jamia Millia Islamia is a deemed institution of higher education which was recognized in 1920. Candidates who want to take admission in this university they have to apply for JEE (Main) examination 2018 which is going to be conducted by CBSE.
While filling JMI Admission Form, candidates have to submit 8 digits JEE Main 2018 application number which is issued from JEE Main 2018 portal after submission of form. For more such details in regards with JMI Admission 2018–19, candidates may go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Last date to apply||07/03/2018|
- B.Tech. in
1) Civil Engineering,
2) Computer Engineering
3) Electrical Engineering
4) Electronics &Comm Engineering
5) Mechanical Engineering
- B.Arch. (Self Finance)
Want to Know? Reasons, You Should Never Skip Class
Candidates who are going to apply Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech / B.Arch Course they have to apply for JEE (Main) examination 2018 on CBSE portal.
1) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech programs must appear in JEE (Main) – 2018 Paper-1 examination.
2) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Arch. programs must appear in JEE (Main)-2018 Paper-2 examination.
For B.Tech Course
Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM/Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
For B.Arch Course
10 + 2 Examination not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects shall be eligible to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test/3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central/State govt. provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate.
JMI Admission Form Fee
Candidates who are going to apply for JMI B.Tech/B.ArchCourse shall have to pay Rs. 550/ + Applicable Bank Charges in the form of application fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and ATM-cum-Debit card.
Candidates who are going to take admission in B.Tech & B.Arch programs of Jamia Millia Islamia for the session 2018-19 shall be based on the rank of candidates in JEE(Main)-2018 Examination which is going to be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Candidates have to keep the following items ready before applying online to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia:
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned signature of Parent
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
Steps to apply for JMI Admission 2018:
- First of allcandidates have to visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia university that is jmi.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to hit the “Notification and Admission schedule” link
- Now on reaching new page just read the whole brochure which will be opened in front of you in the pdf format
- After getting complete details, press on “press here to apply online for admission at JMI for session 2018-19” link from the home page
- Then again go to the home page and in drop down list you have to choose “Admission” link under the Study at Jamia
- On the new page you need visit the www.jmicoe.in link
- Then a new page will be open in front of you but you have to choose Hit here to apply online for admission at JMI Admission 2018–19
- After that you are suggested to press the “Online application form” link
- Fill the registration form with complete and correct information and press on “Sign Up” button.
- After successful registration, note down your registered email address and password.
- After that, login with your email address and password and make the payment of application fee.
- After that, fill the complete information in online application form.
- Then upload your scanned colored passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format with White Background and Softcopy of candidate’s signature in JPG/JPEG format
- At last, submit the duly filled form and take a print out of same for future use.
Get Here>> JMI Admission Brochure
Last date to fill online application form: 07/03/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of JMI Admission 2018–19. Interested individuals can also follow us on face book and Google Plus to acquire latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Study Apps for College Students|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|