Jamia Millia Islamia University has released the JMI Admission Notification on the official web portal. Students, who wish to take admission in Distance Mode programmes in various courses run by Centre for Distance and Open Learning, must submit the application form before the closing date.
JMI 2019 Admission Details:
|University Name||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
|Category||JMI Distance Education Admission 2019|
JMI Admission For New Courses academic session 2019-20:
Jamia Millia Islamia University has started the JMI Admission For New Courses academic session 2019-20. Those students who wish to take admission in M.Sc, M.Tech, PG Diploma, Advance Diploma in Turkish/ Modern/ Persian/ Pashto and Diploma in Uzbek must submit the application form before the last date that is 07-08-2019.
JMI Admission Important Dates:
|Availability of Online Application Forms for Admission||08-07-2019 onwards|
|Last date of submission of B.Ed/MBA Application form||22-07-2019|
|Last date of submission of all other Application forms||30-08-2019|
|Last Date for Completing Admission formalities of Non Test Programmes||31-08-2019|
|Date of Entrance Test for MBA||03-08-2019|
|Date of Entrance Test for B.Ed||04-08-2019|
|Display of provisionally selected candidates and waiting list (For B.Ed & MBA)||14-08-2019|
|Last date of completion for Admission for provisionally selected candidates (For B.Ed & MBA)||20-08-2019|
|Display of Waiting list I (For B.Ed & MBA)||22-08-2019|
|Last date of completion for admission of waiting list I candidates (For B.Ed & MBA)||26-08-2019|
|Display of Waiting list II (If required) (For B.Ed & MBA)||28-08-2019|
|Last date of completion for admission of waiting list II candidates (For B.Ed & MBA)||30-08-2019|
|Academic Session Begins|
|(a) Counselling Session for Part II and III||15-09-2019 onwards|
|(b) First Semester/I Year Counselling||15-09-2019|
JMI Admission 2019
JMI Courses And Eligibility:
|Programmes||Minimum Eligibility for JMI Admission|
|Bachelor of Arts||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Commerce|
|Bachelor of Commerce (InternationalBusiness and Finance)|
|Bachelor of Education||Candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Commerce/Humanities SC/ST certificate.|
|MA Commerce/ Education|
Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from arecognized University
|MA English/ Hindi/ History|
|MA HumanResource Management|
|MA Public Administration|
|MA Political Science/ Sociology|
|Master in Business Administration|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care& Education||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Certificate in Information Technology||Secondary School Certificate (10th) equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Certificate in Computer Hardware & Network Technology||Secondary School Certificate (10th) equivalent from a recognized Board.|
Read Also: List Of Entrance Exam in India
JMI Distance Mode Admission Fees:
|Programmes For JMI Admission||Fee Per Year (In Rs.)|
|Bachelor of Arts||7,200/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||8,800/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce||7,200/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce (International Business and Finance)||8,800/-|
|Bachelor of Education||20,000/-|
|MA Commerce/ Education||12,000/-|
|MA English/ Hindi/ History||10,000/-|
|MA Human Resource Management||16,000/-|
|MA Public Administration||10,000/-|
|MA Political Science/ Sociology||10,000/-|
|Master in Business Administration||25,000/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling||15,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics||20,000/-|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education||6000/-|
|Certificate in Information Technology||6000/-|
|Certificate in Computer Hardware & Network Technology||8000/-|
Check More Links Related To JMI
|Jamia Millia Islamia University Official Link||Press Here|
|Download Prospectus (Distance Mode) 2019-2010||Check Here|
|Check More Links|
|JMI Admit Card||Check Here|
|Jamia Millia Islamia Date Sheet||Check Here|
|Jamia Millia Islamia Syllabus||Check Here|
|Jamia Millia Islamia Result||Check Here|
|Jamia Millia Islamia Fee Structure||Check Here|
What is the JMI Distance Admission Process?
Candidate’s selection for Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education B.Ed Admission and Jamia Millia Islamia Distance MBA Admission will be made on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Exam. The B.Ed admission entrance test will be held on Sunday, 4th August 2019 at 10:00 A.M12:00 Noon. The MBA admission entrance test will be held on Saturday 03rd August 2019 at 10:00 am – 12 noon.
What is the JMI Admission Form Fee?
Candidates who are going to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2019 shall have to pay application fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and ATM-cum-Debit card.
|Programme||Fee (In Rupees)|
Check Also: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
What is the Process to apply for JMI Distance Learning Admission?
- Visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia university that is jmi.ac.in.
- Take your cursor to hit the “Notice/Circulars” link.
- After that press the “Prospectus and Application Forms for Admission 2019-20 batch for all the programmes offered at the Centre for Distance and Open Learning” link.
- Then a new page will be open in front of you but you have to choose “Download Prospectus (Distance Mode) 2019-2020” for admission at JMI Admission 2019.
- Read the complete details carefully and check the eligibility norms as well.
- After that you are suggested to press the “Online application form” link
- Fill the registration form with complete and correct information and press on “Sign Up” button.
- After successful registration, note down your registered email address and password.
- After that, login with your email address and password and make the payment of application fee.
- After that, fill the complete information in online application form.
- Then upload your scanned colored passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- At last, submit the duly filled form and take a print out of same for future use.
You Can Also Check: How To Reduce Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Submission Of JMI Admission Application Form:
Before submitting the duly filled application form, candidates must ensure that they:
(i) Satisfy the eligibility requirements for the programme applied for
(ii) Produce relevant documents such as
- 03 Passport size Photographs
- Class X Marks sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Class XII Marks sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Graduation Marks sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended (In original)
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, from the Institution last attended(In original)
- Copy of the Aadhaar Card.
About JMI University:
- Jamia Millia Islamia is a deemed institution of higher education which was recognized in 1920.
- It signifies the unflinching and unyielding commitment of these great visionaries in bringing about socio-economic transformation of common masses, in general, and Muslims, in particular through the vehicle of education.
- For more such details in regards with JMI Admission 2019, candidates may go through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Address: Office of the Hony. Director, Centre for Distance and Open Learning, Jamia Millia Islamia, T.T.I College, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025
Phone: +91 11 2698171/ 4650
For getting further details about JMI Admission 2019, you need to visit the official website link. For any query or question regarding this post you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Education Loan Documents Required|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|