A Latest notification has been disclosed by Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research titled as JNCASR Recruitment. Organization is hiring dynamic & skilled aspirants to available positions of Junior Research Fellow. Regarding this advertisement who wish to fill up the stated posts may gather all rest information related to JNCASR Recruitment 2017.
Crucial Points of this Page:
Those who are interested may send the receipt of application on or before the closing date that is 25-01-2017. You can check the further information in detail about Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research Recruitment from this page structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research|
|Last Date to Apply||25-01-2017|
Junior Research Fellow
Candidates must hold M.Sc. degree with physical and inorganic chemistry special from recognized University/ Institutions.
Check Now: Latest M.sc Jobs
Salary Structure for JNCASR Vacancies:
After the successfully completion of assortment process, the candidates who will be appointed will get an impressive amount of salary packages as per BRNS norms.
JNCASR Recruitment: Official Notification
Limitations of Age:
- Maximum & minimum age of job appliers should meet age criteria as per organization norms.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
Mode of Assortment for JNCASR Jobs:
Candidate’s selection will be done basing on their performance in written test and/ or interview will be taken by the expert committee of reputed organization. Aspirants have to give their best for final assortment.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants satisfying requisite eligibility norms need to visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research that is www.jncasr.ac.in.
- Now, go to ‘careers’ tab available on the top of home page.
- Then press on “vacancies” option.
- This will take you to the page where you need to select the required link that is “Advertisement for R&D assistant (JRF) Position in BRNS-DAE Sponsored Project” for the above said posts from the list of notifications for which you are applying for.
- You are advised to read the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Eligible candidates have to send their CV to the below given email address on or before the due date.
Dr. Kanishka Biswas,
New Chemistry Unit,
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Jakkur,
Bangalore, 560064, India,
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
Last Date to send Application form: 25-01-2017
To read more information about JNCASR Recruitment 2017 you may open the Official Notification given above. Appliers may also add this page as bookmarks using Control+ D and don’t miss any up to date information.
If you have any query related to this posts, than you can simply leave a comment on the below stated comment box. Our experts will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|