Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur has circulated a notice in concern of JNKVV Recruitment. Talented and capable aspirants are invited for engagement of Research Associate and Teachers Posts. Contenders who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for JNKVV Recruitment 2015. Aspirants may send their completed application through speed post/ postal and appear in Walk- in- interview on prescribed date that is mentioned below.
|Name of Post||Research Associate and Teachers|
|Date of interview||15th July 2015, 5th August 2015|
|Last date to send application for Teacher||1st August 2015|
Interested and eligible applicants who want to apply against JNKVV Recruitment can obtain complete information in support of Required Qualification, Salary Package, and Procedure to Apply etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants who fulfill all requirements can apply for JNKVV Jobs as soon as possible.
- Research Associate
Contenders willing to apply for JNKVV Recruitment should have the below given qualification for aforesaid posts:
- M. Sc. (Ag.) in Agricultural Economics and Farm Management from recognized agricultural universities.
- At least one year working experience in Agro-Economic Research.
- Computer knowledge especially of spread sheet and excel for data Management & power point presentations
Age Restriction and Salary Details:
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per norms of Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Age Limitation||Salary Details|
|1.||Research Associate||40 years for Male and 45 years for female||Rs. 23000/- + House Rent Allowance|
|2.||Teachers||70 years||Rs. 25000/- per month.|
For Sr. No. 1: Aspirants need to submit application cost in form of Postal order/ Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of “Dean, College of Agriculture, Jabalpur” payable at Jabalpur at time of Interview.
For Sr. No. 2: Applying contenders should deposit application charges of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Dean, College of Agriculture, JNKVV, Jabalpur. It must be known by job finders, once application charges will be deposited it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in Walk- In- Interview. Applicants need to produce original testimonials and certificates at time of interview. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed for attending personal interview.
How to Apply for JNKVV Recruitment:
- First of all, job seekers should visit official website that is www.jnkvv.nic.in.
- Then go to “Vacancy Recruitment” mentioned on left corner of home page.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Now read complete notification and download the format of application form.
- Fill application form carefully with necessary and vital information.
- Attach photocopies of all educational documents, testimonials and other relevant information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
Applying Process For Research Assistant Post:
Aspirants who want to apply are invited to appear Walk- in interview. Candidates should bring Original and photocopies of the candidates of all educational qualifications, experiences and testimonials and photo ID for verification at time of interview. Aspirants are required to submit a duly filled and signed application form in prescribed format at time of interview.
Applying Procedure For Teachers Posts:
Candidates need to submit the application form along with all documents, demand draft to below mentioned address before last date. Also, Job finders should appear in walk- in- interview along with original documents and essential certificates. It is advised to reach venue 15 minutes before time of Interview.
Address & Date to Keep In Mind:
|Sr. No||Walk- In-Address||Date and Time||Last date to Submit Form|
|1.||Dean office, JNKVV Jabalpur||15th July 2015 at 11:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M||–|
|2.||Dean, College of Agriculture||5th July 2015 at 11:00 A.M||1st August 2015 till 3:00 P.M|
Select this Official Link to get more details about JNKVV Recruitment. From this page, you can also get latest updates regarding JNKVV Recruitment 2016. So, stay connected with us through this page and don’t miss any recruitment update.
Applications are invited from self driven and qualified candidates through a job notification regarding JNKVV Recruitment. Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur wants to fill up the vacancies of Teachers Post. Interested job hunters who are willing to apply for JNKVV Recruitment 2015 can forward application form as per the format. Application form should be send on or before the end date.
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||6th July 2015|
|Date Of Walk-In-Interview||7th July 2015 at 11:00 am|
Job seekers, you can get whole details in concern to JNKVV Recruitment such as required qualification, salary package, mode of selection, how to apply etc from the beneath segment of this page which is written as per your convenience by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who wish to get Job in Teaching sector can apply against this recruitment notification and appear for walk-in-interview on 7th July 2015 at 11:00 am.
Brief Information of JNKVV Recruitment:
Applicants who want to take advantage of this job opportunity should have possessed BE / B.Tech / M.Sc. / M.Tech / ME degree+ NET or Ph.D. in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Eligible job hunters, who are applying for above mentioned post, should be less than 70 years of age.
Selected job hunters will receive an impressive salary package of Rs. 500/- per period Maximum Rs. 25000/- per month.
Applicants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of demand draft which will be drawn in favor of Dean, College of Agricultural Engineering, JNKVV, Jabalpur.
Mode of Appointment for JNKVV Recruitment 2015:
Walk-in-interview will be organized by the selection committee of Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya to recruit eligible and motivated job hunters for teachers Post.
How to Apply?
- Interested job hunters who fulfill all conditions related to this advertisement can send application form in prescribed format by taking some necessary instructions which is equipped below on this page.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit on official website that is www.jnkvv.nic.in
- After that, hit on “Vacancies/Recruitment” option given on left side of home page.
- Then, select suitable link as per this advertisement and read all instructions carefully.
- Now, download application form in prescribed format and fill it appropriately with all relevant information.
- At last, send application form along with demand draft, attested photocopies of all relevant documents (if required) to the below mentioned address.
- Applying candidates need to appear for walk-in-interview on 7th July 2015 at 11:00 am to the below mentioned venue.
Address and Venue of Interview:
College of Agricultural Engineering
JN Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur
- Last date of submission of application form: 6th July 2015
- Date of interview: 7th July 2015 at 11:00 am
Note: You can check Official Link, for getting further information related to JNKVV Recruitment. Applicants, you are advised to bookmark this page, to acquire all latest updates related to JNKVV Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On