Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur has released a job advertisement as JNKVV Recruitment. Institution has going to organize a walk-in interview to recruit contenders for various vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Those interested aspirants, who have required eligibility criteria and willing to apply for JNKVV Recruitment 2016 they may attend walk-in interview on correct time and date. Appliers may keep visiting this page to acquire other information about JNKVV Jobs.
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Walk-in Date||10th March 2016|
Aspirants may get other information concerning of JNKVV vacancy such as required qualification, age limitation, salary package, Selection Process, procedure to apply etc which are make available for your easiness by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Appliers should have completed M.Sc.(Ag) in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology /Food Technology/ M.Sc.in Microbiology/Biotechnology Desirable: Research work in fermentation technology/ Microbial Biotechnology.
Those who will be engaged successfully they will attain consolidated salary of Rs. 12000/- Per Month from Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur.
Keen contenders have to produce DD of Rs. 100/- in favour of Director, Biotechnology Centre, Jabalpur, at time of interview (Except for SC/ST Candidates).
Selection of appliers will be made on their presentation in walk-in interview that will be taken by selection panel of organization and No. TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply?
- Contenders, interested to apply for this recruitment they need to download application form in prescribed format from the official website that is www.jnkvv.org
- Then applicants have to press on ‘Vacancies’ tab that is available upper side on the home page.
- Now on the next page appliers need to hit on appropriate job link which you want to apply for.
- After selecting the relevant link a new page will be opened having instructions and application form.
- Read all instruction carefully and fill application form with correct details.
- Applicants need to affix a recent passport size photograph in space given in the application form.
- Attach all photo copies of your required testimonials along with your duly filled application form.
- Now submit your duly prepared application form at the time of walk-in- interview.
Office of Director Research Services for contractual position,
MPCST projects of Biotechnology Centre
Walk-in date: 10th March 2016 at 11:00 AM
Applying candidates may go through this Official Notification, to grab further information regarding JNKVV Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D or you may follow us on Google plus and facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|