JNTU Hyderabad Admission
For providing admission to the willing students for Part-Time (Externally registered scholars) Ph.D / M.S research programs, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has published the JNTU Hyderabad Admission Notification. Candidates who wish to get admission in this university they need to submit the application form through offline channel. The last date for submit the application form is 16.11.2017. Candidate who will submit the application after that last date they need to pay fine of Rs 1000/-. Application form will be accepted with fine till 22.11.2017. After that no application will be accepted by the university for JNTU Hyderabad Admission 2018.
Key content of this page
For getting admission in JNTU, applicants need to follow the admission procedure. Candidates who successfully submit the application at the below stated address they will appear in entrance exam. For more information regarding Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Admission, you just need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
JNTU Hyderabad Admission
JNTU Hyderabad Admission Eligibility Criteria:
For PhD Program:
|Engineering||B.Tech. and M.Tech in appropriate / relevant branch of Engineering|
|Science & Technology||M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Tech.) in appropriate / relevant field of Science & Technology|
|Pharmacy||B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy or Pharma.D|
|Management Science||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
Applicants must have done B.E. / B.Tech. / B. Pharmacy degree or its equivalent with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the respective qualifying exam. For SC / ST / BC candidate it shall be 50% marks in aggregate. M.S. is essentially a research program for candidates in service. It is not a regular session based M.Tech course.
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
|Name of the branch||Eligibility|
|Water Resources||Any post Graduate Degree in the field of Water Resources /Hydrology/Watershed Management/Geology/Geo Physics / Geo-Engineering/ Metrology /Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural Metrology/ Solid Sciences (water resources aspects) and Agronomy|
|Biotechnology||Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Food Technology / Bio Chemical Engineering/ Bio Chemistry/Bioinformatics/ Microbiology /Life Sciences (Zoology, Botany, Genetics, Agricultural Sciences) / Pharmacy / Environmental Science and Technology or allied subjects|
Environmental Science & Technology: Post graduate degree in Physical Sciences / Natural Sciences / Life Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Biotechnology / Environmental Engg. / Agricultural / Computer Sciences
|Nano Science & Technology||M.Sc. (Nano Science & Technology) / M.Tech(Nano Technology) / M.Tech.(Nano Electronics) /M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics / Earth Sciences or equivalent degree|
Mode Of Selection:
Selection will be based on the Entrance Examination which will be conducted by JNTUH and Interview performance including the weightage of research publications and PPT presentation of the proposed research work.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
- Applicants who will be selected they are required to pay the prescribed admission fee of Rs. 200/- , Registration fee of Rs. 30,000/- per annum and other admissible fee prescribed by the University for PartTime Research Program.
- After that the fee applicants have to pay Rs. 30,000/- per semester till the successful completion of the program and submission of thesis or cancellation of the admission whichever the case may be.
Check Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University was situated in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It was founded in 1956 as Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College. In 1972 it was founded as a university through Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972. The main objective of this institute is to provide knowledge in Engineering & Technology, Physical and Social Sciences.
Steps To Apply For JNTU Hyderabad Admission 2018:
Eligible candidates who want to get admission in JNTU Hyderabad they need to follow prescribed steps that are indicated below so please have a look….
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University that is jntuh.ac.in
- On the home page you need to go “Notification” section and hit on the “
Part Time Ph.D./M.S. Research Program -2017 admission Notification/Application format/Vacancy position/Eligibility/Entrance Test Syllabus” Link .
- Now the notification will be opened.
- Read the notification carefully and take a printout of the application format.
- Next step is to fill the JNTU Hyderabad Application Form and all the required details.
- After that you have to affix latest passport size photograph along with demand draft, necessary documents (in A4 Size) such as qualification, mark sheets, age proof and any other significant testimonials.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed and send it in a below stated address before the last date.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Office of The Directorate of Admissions,
JNT University Hyderabad,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085
- Last date for submit the application form: 16.11.2017 without fine
- Closing date for submits the application form: 22.11.2017 with a fine of Rs.1000/-
Download Here: JNTU Hyderabad Admission Notification
Applicants may attain further significant information regarding JNTU Hyderabad Admission 2018 through Official Link. You are suggested to keep in touch with this web page for getting upcoming details against JNTU Hyderabad.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JNTU Hyderabad Results||JNTU Hyderabad Time Table|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Check Reasons to Attend College||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|