JNTUH Syllabus Book
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is first Technological University in the country. This university has four constituent engineering colleges and four academic units/schools. JNTUH Syllabus Book has provided here for the candidates who are studying in undergraduate or post graduate programmes in this university.
Aspirants can download Semester Wise Syllabus Book of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad for R17, R16, R15 B.Tech/ M.Pharm/ M.Tech/ MBA and othere courses by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can check the hassle steps also for visiting to the official website to download JNTUH Syllabus Book 2018 by going through below.
JNTUH Syllabus Book
JNTUH Syllabus Book 2018 M.Tech I Year – I Sem. (Machine Design)
Computer Aided Geometric Modeling for Design (PC- 1)
UNIT- I: CAD Tools
- Definition of CAD Tools, Graphics standards, Graphics software: requirements of graphics software, Functional areas of CAD, Efficient use of CAD software.
- Basics of Geometric Modelling: Requirement of geometric modelling, Geometric models, Geometric construction methods, Modelling facilities desired.
UNIT- II: Geometric modeling
- Classification of wireframe entities, Curve representation methods, and parametric representation of analytic curves: line, circle, arc, conics.
- Parametric representation of synthetic curves: Hermite cubic curve, Bezier curve, B-Spline curve, NURBS, Curve manipulations.
UNIT- III: Surface Modeling
- Classification of surface entities, Surface representation methods, Parametric representation of analytic surfaces: plane surface, ruled surface, surface of revolution, tabulated cylinder
- Parametric representation of synthetic curves: Hermite cubic surface, Bezier surface, BSpline surface, coon surface, blending surface, Surface manipulations.
UNIT- IV: Solid Modelling
- Geometry and topology, Boundary representation, The Euler-Poincare formula, Euler operators
- Constructive solid geometry: CSG primitives, Boolean operators, CSG expressions, Interior, Exterior, closure
- Sweeping: linear and non-linear, Solid manipulations.
UNIT- V: Transformations
- 2-D and 3-D transformations: translation, scaling, rotation, reflection, concatenation, homogeneous coordinates, Perspective projection, orthotropic projection, isometric projection, Hidden surface removal, shading, rendering.
- CAD/ CAM Data Exchange: Evaluation of data exchange format, Data exchange formats: IGES, PDES, CGM, STEP.
- Dimensioning and tolerances: Linear, angular, angular dimensions, maximum material condition (MMC), Least material condition (LMC), Regardless of feature size (RFS).
Read Out: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Mechanical Behaviour Of Engineering Materials (PC-2)
UNIT- I: Introduction
- Fracture behavior of metals and alloys.
- The ductile/brittle transition temperatures for notched and un-notched components, Ductile rupture as a failure mechanism Fracture at elevated temperature.
- Definitions of types of fracture and failure, Introduction to stress intensity factor and strain energy release rate, Equivalence of energy approach and stress intensity approach.
- Stress Intensity Factor and its use in Fracture Mechanics: Early concepts of stress concentrators and flaws, Ingles solution to stress round elliptical hole-implications of results.
- Stress intensity factor for a crack.
- Westergaard’s solution for crack tip stresses.
- Stresses and displacement in Cartesian and polar coordinates.
UNIT-II: Linear Elastic Fracture Mechanics (LEFM)
- Three loading modes and the state of stress ahead of the crack tip, stress concentration factor, strain energy release rate, fracture energy, R. Modification for ductile materials, loading conditions.
- Stress intensity factor and the material parameter, the critical stress intensity factor.
UNIT-III: Elastic/Plastic Fracture Mechanics
- The crack opening displacement and J-integral approaches, Rcurve analysis Testing procedures, Measurement of these parameters, RAD, Fail sage and safe life design approaches, Practical applications.
- Advanced topics in EOFM.
- Definition of terms used to describe fatigue cycles, High Cycle Fatigue, Low Cycle Fatigue.
- Fatigue of Welded structures: Factors effecting the fatigue lives of welded joints. Mean stress R ratio, strain and load control.
- S-N curves. Goodman’s rule and Miners rule. Micro mechanisms of fatigue damage, fatigue limits and initiation and propagation control leading to a consideration of factors enhancing fatigue resistance.
- Total life and damage tolerant approaches to life prediction.
UNIT-V: Creep Deformation
- The evolution of creep damage, primary, secondary and tertiary creep, Micro mechanisms of creep in materials and the role of diffusion, Ashby creep deformation maps.
- Stress dependence of creep – power law dependence.
- Comparison of creep performance under different conditions – extrapolation and the use of Larson-Miller parameters, Creep-fatigue interactions, Creep integrals, Examples.
Know Here: How To Find Online Study Material
JNTUH MBA Syllabus
17 MBA01: Management & Organizational Behavior
UNIT – I: Introduction to Management
- The Management Process, Management Functions, kinds of managers, Managerial roles and skills.
- Evolution of Management -Theories of Management – Classical, Scientific, Administrative, Behavioral, Management Sciences Theories; Systems and Contingency theory.
UNIT – II: Planning and Decision Making
Planning and goal setting – Organizational planning – Vision, Mission and goals, Types of plans, steps in planning process, Approaches to planning, Planning in Dynamic Environment. Decision making process, types of decisions, decision making styles, Vroom’s Participative decision making model.
UNIT – III: Organizing and Controlling
- Organizational Structure, Principles of Organizing, Authority, Power and Influence, designing organizational structure.
- Mechanistic and organic structures, contemporary organizational design and its challenges.
- Controlling: The control process, controlling for organizational performance, types of control, financial controls, Balanced Scorecard, Bench Marking, Contemporary issues in controlling.
UNIT – IV: Organizational Behavior
Individual and Group Behavior: Importance of Organizational Behavior, Culture and diversity, personality theories, perception, formation of group behavior, classification of groups, group properties, group cohesiveness.
UNIT – V: Leadership and Motivation
- Leadership traits, Leadership styles, Leadership theories, Power and Politics.
- Motivation: Approaches to Motivation, Maslow’s needs hierarchy theory, two factor theories of motivation, McGregor’s theory, ERG theory, McClelland’s needs theory, Valance Theory.
Get Here: MBA Preparation Books List
JNTUH M. Pharmacy Syllabus 2018 (Industrial Pharmacy)
Advanced Drug Delivery Systems (Core course – IV):
Fundamentals of controlled drug delivery systems, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic basis of controlled drug delivery. Design, fabrication, evaluation and applications of the following controlled releasing systems
- Controlled release oral drug delivery systems
- Parenteral controlled release drug delivery systems
Design, fabrication, evaluation, and applications of the following:
- Implantable Therapeutic systems
- Transdermal delivery systems
- Ocular and Intrauterine delivery systems
- Vaccine delivery : Delivery systems used to promote uptake, absorption enhancers, oral immunization, controlled release microparticles form vaccine development
Biochemical and molecular biology approaches to controlled drug delivery of
- Bioadhesive drug delivery systems
- Nasal drug delivery systems
- Drug delivery to Colon
Biochemical and molecular biology approaches to control drug delivery of
- Resealed erythrocytes
Drug targeting to particular organs
- Delivery to lungs
- Delivery to the brain and problems involved
- Drug targeting in neoplasams
Download Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad Syllabus 2018:
Candidates can download the Syllabus of JNTUH 2018 for other courses also by pressing the direct link. For that, you need to press the appropriate link of the PDF and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Syllabus 2018 will be shown at your computer screen. So what are you waiting for? Move your cursor downwards as soon as possible and grab complete information as soon as possible.
|Name of the Programmes||Direct Link|
|JNTUH Syllabus Book 2018 M.Tech||Download PDF|
|JNTUH Syllabus Book MBA 2018||Download PDF|
|M. Pharmacy (INDUSTRIAL PHARMACY) Syllabus 2018 JNTUH||Download PDF|
|JNTUH 2018 Syllabus M. Pharmacy (Hospital And Clinical Pharmacy)||Download PDF|
|JNTUH Exam 2018 Syllabus M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance) / (Quality Assurance)||Download PDF|
|M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) Syllabus of JNTUH 2018||Download PDF|
|JNTUH 2018 B. PHARMACY I YEAR Syllabus Book||Download PDF|
|JNTUH Syllabus Book 2018 (MCA)||Download PDF|
|B.TECH. Mechanical Engineering JNTUH Syllabus Book 2018||Download PDF|
Procedure to download Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Syllabus 2018:
Candidates can download the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Syllabus Book 2018 by following the below mentioned guidelines also.
- Firstly, you need to reach to the official website of the organization that is jntuh.ac.in
- After that you have to move your cursor to the menu bar and hit “Academics” tab.
- Under the drop down list, you need to follow “Syllabus” link.
- A new page will be displayed at your computer screen and now enter the details for downloading JNTUH Syllabus Book 2018.
- Hit the appropriate link of JNTUH Syllabus Book 2018 according your course.
- Download JNTUH Syllabus Book 2018 or take a print out of JNTUH Syllabus 2018.
- Do preparation of the examination with the help of Syllabus Book of JNTUH 2018.
Note: Candidates can download the JNTUH Syllabus Book 2018 by pressing the above mentioned link while you can hit this Official Link also. Apart from it, you are suggested to be in touch with us for more updates of JNTUH Syllabus Book or you can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JNTU Hyderabad Time Table||JNTU Hyderabad Results|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|