Jawaharlal Nehru University invites application form for JNU Admission 2016. Students who want to take admission in different UG and PG courses they can apply for JNU 2016 Notification by filling application Form through online/offline mode on or before the last date. From here candidates may check Entrance Exam Dates and other relevant details.
Other relevant details related to JNU Admission 2016 notification like the eligibility, entrance exam, how to apply etc can be checked through the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can take the admission in the desired course by qualifying the entrance exam.
Eligibility to Apply:
- Candidates who wish to take admission in different UG courses must have done 10+2 class.
- For PG courses must have done Graduation in the relevant discipline and
- For doctoral/ other higher degree courses must have done post graduation in the concerned discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates are required to pay: Rs. 300/-
- Candidates who are from Nepal side and want to obtain application through post have to pay: Rs. 400/-
Mode of payment:
- Fee can be either submitted through offline or online mode.
- Offline fee should be submitted crossed demand draft in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at Delhi.
How to Apply for JNU Admission form?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply either by offline mode or online mode.
a) Online Mode:
- To apply online aspirants need to visit official website of organization that is www.jnu.ac.in.
- On the home page, check “Admission” section and press on appropriate link.
- Fill an application form in correct manner and pay fee online.
- After that, take a printout of online filled form for future use.
b) Offline Mode:
- Set of application form and prospectus can be obtained from by post through sending application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Application should be filled with all essential details.
- Attach required documents with it and send it to below prescribed address within the given time.
- Application shall be submitted at the address given below.
Section Officer (Admission),
Room No. 28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi 110067
Important dates should be kept in mind:
|Starting date to apply online/ Offline||In the month of February 2016|
|Last date to apply online||In the month of March 2016|
|Date of entrance exam||In the month of May 2016|
For more details must check this Official Link. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with this page to get latest updates regarding JNU Admission 2016 notification. You may also book mark this page by pressing cntrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On