JNU Admission 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University invites application form for JNU Admission 2015 for giving admission in different UG and PG courses. Students who want to take admission in any of these courses can apply for JNU Exam by filling JNU Application Form through online/offline mode on or before the last date.
Other relevant details related to this notification like the eligibility, entrance exam, how to apply etc can be checked through the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can take the admission in the desired course by qualifying the entrance exam.
JNU Admission 2015 Details:
Eligibility to Apply:
- Candidates who wish to take admission in different UG courses must have done 10+2 class.
- For PG courses must have done Graduation in the relevant discipline and
- For doctoral/ other higher degree courses must have done post graduation in the concerned discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates are required to pay: Rs. 300/-
- Candidates who are from Nepal side and want to obtain application through post have to pay: Rs. 400/-
- Fee can be either submitted through offline or online mode.
- Offline fee should be submitted crossed demand draft in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at Delhi.
How to Apply for JNU Online Application Notification?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply either by offline mode or online mode.
a) Online Mode:
- To apply online aspirants need to visit official website of organization that is www.jnu.ac.in.
- On the home page, check “Admission” section and press on appropriate link.
- Fill an application form in correct manner and pay fee online.
- After that, take a printout of online filled form for future use.
b) Offline Mode:
- Set of application form and prospectus can be obtained from by post through sending application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Application should be filled with all essential details.
- Attach required documents with it and send it to below prescribed address within the given time.
- Application shall be submitted at the address given below.
Section Officer (Admission),
Room No. 28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi 110067
|Start date to apply online/ Offline||6th February 2015|
|Last date to apply online||20th March 2015|
|Last date to issue form offline||9th March 2015|
|Last date to send application offline||25th March 2015|
|Date of entrance examination||16th, 17th, 18th & 19th May 2015|
|Declaration of result (tentative)||26th June 2015|
|Viva-Voce of students selected (tentative) on the basis of written test||14th July 2015|
|Publication of merit list (tentative date)||viva voce is not prescribed||(B.A. (Hons.) 1st year, M.A. (except Foreign Languages), M.Sc. & MCA)||10th July 2015|
|viva voce is prescribed||B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.A. (Foreign Languages),M.Phil. /Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D.,MPH/Ph.D., COP & ADOP(Mass Media||22nd July 2015|
|Date of Registration||B.A.(Hons.) 1st year||17th, 20th,21st July & 29th to 31st July 2015|
|M.A. (except Foreign Languages), M.Sc., MCA||22nd to 24th July & 29th to 31st July 2015|
|B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.A. (Foreign Languages), M.Phil./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D. and JRF||27th to 31st July 2015|
|Part Time||3rd and 5th August 2015|
|Direct admission to Ph.D||17th, 20th and 21st July & 11th to 14th August 2015|
|Direct admission to Ph.D for winter semester||6th to 8th January, 2016|
|Last date of payment of fees||31st July 2015|
|Release of second list (if any) (tentative)||4th August 2015|
|Registration of Second List||5th to 14th August 2015|
|Deadline for Admission/ Registration||14th august 2015|
Note: for more details related to JNU Admission 2015, visit Official Site.
Something That You should Put An Eye On
|JNU PhD Admission||JNU Sample Paper|
|English Department of JNU Once Again in Top 100||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|