Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University has circulated an advertisement regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 to fill up the various vacancies of Personal Assistant. Interested job seekers may apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University jobs by filling the online application form and after that send the hard copy on or before the closing date that is 18th May 2015.
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|Closing date||18th May 2015|
Aspirants who are willing to make their career in public sector they must clutch this chance as soon as possible. The entire details regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 like qualification details, selection process, how to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates having knowledge of English and Hindi shorthand in above-mentioned prescribed speed will be given preference for the post. And aspirants must have done a graduation degree in respective stream from recognized university / institute.
- Upper Age Limit for the post is 35 years.
- Five years age relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the JNU departmental candidates.
- The skill test of Shorthand will be conducted first and transcription will be conducted on computer.
- Those who qualify in the skill test will be called for written tests. Thereafter, those who qualify in written tests will be called for interview.
- General and OBC category applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- (non-refundable)
- Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Finance Officer, JNU” payable at New Delhi (SBI, JNU New Campus Branch, New Delhi-110067, Branch code – 10441).
How to Apply:
- Job hunters who are interested to grab this chance they must fill the online application form from the official website that is www.jnu.ac.in/
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form must upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- After the successfully submission of the form a confirmation page will open which will have all the information entered by the candidate with a Unique Identification Number
- Candidates need to print this page and to paste the recent photograph on this printout, sign it and send it by post at the below mentioned address:
Office of Deputy Registrar (Administration/R&D Cell),
Room No. 310, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
- Closing date for apply online within 25 days
- Last date to receipt hard copy: 18th May 2015
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University has professed a job advertisement titled as Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 to appoint skilled and talented applicants for filling up various vacancies. Eligible Job seekers who have desire to build up their career in this field must fetch this opportunity by sending application before the last date.
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||Check Below|
For entire acknowledgement related to Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, salary package, mode of selection etc you may read the below well furnished segment of this page which is provided for your help by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates this is a big opportunity to work with this university so don’t miss it and apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy as soon as possible.
- Junior Research Fellow
- Studentship/Technical Traineeship
- Project Assistant
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||M.Sc In Relevant Discipline As Per The Project|
|Studentship/Technical Traineeship||M.Sc /MCA In Science With Computer Knowledge In Web Designing ,Office Applications And Database Management|
|Project Assistant||Passed 12th Standard|
|Post Name||Project Name||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow||Structure, Function, And Dynamics Of Biomolecules And Molecular Engineering.||Rs. 12000+30% HRA Per Month|
|DST Funded Project||As Per DST Rules|
|Studentship/Technical Traineeship||DBT -COE||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
|Project Assistant||DBT Funded Project||Rs. 8,000/- Per Month|
Mode of Selection:
- Firstly, applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of application.
- After that, shortlisted will be selected on the basis of their outcome in Personal Interview which will conducted by the selection members.
How to Apply For Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015:
a) JRF Post under Structure, Function, And Dynamics Of Biomolecules And Molecular Engineering:
Candidates who find themselves eligible for this post may send application on plain paper which is includes name, date of birth, address, qualifications, experience, research work and name, address & email of two referees’ etc. on the following below stated address.
DBT-JNU BUILDER project,
School of Biotechnology,
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067
b) JRF Post Under DST Funded Project:
Interested applicants can send hard copy of application along with copy of bio data to the below stated address. Soft copy of application will not be accepted.
Dr. Nirala Ramchiary,
Room No 229, School of Life Sciences,
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA
c) For Studentship/Technical Traineeship Posts:
- Eligible job hunters may apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment on plain paper as well as e-mail with their latest CV and fill application as per format given in official link.
- Post applied for should be mentioned on envelope or in subject line.
- At last, send or mail complete application on the below mentioned address.
Prof Indira Ghosh,
Project Investigator, COE
School of Computational and Integrative Sciences,
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110 067
d) For Project Assistant Post:
Contenders who are applying can send application along with CV on the below mailed address.
Dr. Swati Tiwari,
Room No. 128, School of Biotechnology
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
|Post Name||Last Date|
|JRF Under Structure, Function, And Dynamics Of Biomolecules And Molecular Engineering||24th April 2015|
|JRF For DST Funded Project||17th April 2015|
|Studentship/Technical Traineeship||20th April 2015|
15th April 2015
Note: Check Official Link for obtaining further details related to Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On