Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015
A recruitment notice as Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 has been asserted for hiring up skilled and committed contenders for Assistant and Attendant Posts. Candidates, who are searching the non-teaching posts, may apply by filling the online application form on or before the closing date shown below:
|Posts Name||Assistant and Attendant|
|No. Of Posts||12|
|Last Date To Apply Online||02nd February 2015|
To know more about the Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, no. of posts, educational qualification, and salary details etc, that is equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Posts Details:
|Sr. No||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|3||Laboratory Attendant||Science Of Life||06|
|4||JNU Health Centre||01|
|5||School of Language, Literature and cultural studies||01|
|6||School of Environmental Science||01|
|7||School of Social Science||01|
|Professional Assistant||M.Lib.Sc/MLISC or Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce and Post Graduate Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Application/Digital Library Management/Library Automation|
|Technical Assistant||Post Graduation Degree in Geography with at least 50% marks|
|Laboratory Attendant||10+2 with science and Two years working experience in Labs of Scientific and Higher Education.|
Age Limits Details:
- The maximum age of the applying candidates should be 35 years.
- The relaxation will be given as per the organization norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Plus Gross Pay|
|Professional Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800||Rs. 4200/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2800/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||Rs. 1800/-|
- General candidates have to pay the Rs. 300 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PH applicants are exempted from any fee.
- Fee will pay in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, JNU” payable at New Delhi.
Selection of the appliers will be simply based on the test or interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants must visit the official website www.jnu.ac.in.
- Select the ‘Career in JNU’ link and then press the appropriate job link.
- After that, press the ‘Apply for……..’ Link option and must fill the online application form.
- Now upload the digital images of their documents and fill the fee details.
- Then, press the ‘submit’ button to submission of application form.
- Take the printout of an application form for the future reference.
- The hardcopy of an application form must be sent to the address provided below
Dy. Registrar (Admn.),
Room No. 310, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
- Last Date To Apply Online: 02nd February 2015
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: With-In 30 Days of the publication
Note: You may visit the Official Link, to get the other information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On