Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment
Jawaharlal Nehru University has circulated a notice regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment. The University is going to recruit talented and capable job hunters for filling up various posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Research Associate and other posts. Candidates who are interested to apply Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 must apply as soon as possible. Applicants need to submit application form in prescribed format on or before the end date which is tuned below.
|Name of Positions Offered||Various|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||Check Below|
Candidates who are willing to enhance their career in teaching sector they must grab this chance by sending application form. You may go through this page to get more details about Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015. Entire information is well designed by team of recruitmentresult.com in a structured way.
Essential Qualification for Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy:
|Research Associate: DST funded research
|Ph. D in biological/ chemical sciences and Experience in enzymatic kinetics, tissue culture, other nano-biological lab practices.|
|Senior Research Fellow: Blocking invasion and sustenance processes in Malaria
|Project Assistant level II
|Intermediate/ Higher Secondary level in relevant subjects|
|Research Associate/Assistant in an ICSSR sponsored project||Ph.D./ M. Phil in Political Science or International Studies|
|Research Assistant: Achievement Of The Desired Reliability Value For Real Time Safety Critical Software Through Reliability Assessment And Fault Tolerance.
Lower Age Limit of job seekers should be 18 years. Upper Age limit of candidates for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment should be considered by the concerned authority of University. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of University.
|Designation Name||Salary Scale|
|Professor||Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- (PB-4) AGP Rs. 10000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- (PB-4) AGP Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- (PB-3) AGP Rs. 6000/-|
|Research Associate: DST funded research||Rs. 36,000/- + HRA @30%|
|Research Associate Network Programme on understanding the regulatory dynamics of Tubercular granulomas through genomic and proteomic analyses||According to DBT/ DST rules|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 28,000/- plus 30% HRA|
|Research Associate||Rs. 40,000/- plus 30% HRA|
|Project Assistant level II||Rs. 8000/-|
|Research Associate/Assistant in an ICSSR sponsored project||Rs. 16000/- (for Ph.D. degree holders)
Rs. 13000/- (for M.Phil degree holders)
|Research Assistant||Rs. 10000/-|
- Applicants need to deposit application cost of Rs. 520/- (Including Postal Charges).
- Application charges will be paid in the form of demand draft payable on any nationalized bank in favour of the Finance Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment once paid, it will nor refundable or nor adjustable under any circumstances.
Mode of Enrollment:
Short Listed contenders will be called for attending personal interview on the scheduled date. The recruitment of the short listed candidates for Jawaharlal Nehru University Openings will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Jawaharlal Nehru University. No TA/ DA will be refunded to contenders for attending interview.
How to Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment:
- First of all applicants applying for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment must visit to the official website of University that is www.jnu.ac.in
- Then, Press “career at JNU” tab which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit “Download Application Form” link according to the post you are willing to apply for and save the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Attach copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching, research experience and M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D./NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, etc with application form.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Application form complete in all respects should be submitted to below tuned address in a sealed envelope.
- The envelope must be super subscribed with “Application For the Post of…….”.
- Incomplete application form without photograph, signature of candidate or without the prescribed fee shall summarily be rejected.
Postal Address and Important Dates:
|Designation Name||Last Date to Submit Application Form||Address|
|Professor||28th September 2015||The Section Officer, Recruitment Cell, Room No. 131-132, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067|
|Assistant Professor in School of Physical Sciences in JNU.||17th September 2015|
|Research Associate: DST funded research||21st September 2015||Prof. H. B. Bohidar, Professor and Project Director, SCNS/SPS JNU, New Delhi-67|
|Research Associate: Network Programme on understanding the regulatory dynamics of Tubercular granulomas through genomic and proteomic analyses||15th September 2015||Prof. Gobardhan Das, Rm-3F (G), Special Center for Molecular Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA|
|Senior Research Fellow: Blocking invasion and sustenance processes in Malaria||17th September 2015||Dr. Anand Ranganathan, Room No -3E (F), Special Center for Molecular Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA.|
|Project Assistant level II
|14th September 2015||(S.C. Garkoti) Professor, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharalal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067|
|Research Associate/Assistant in an ICSSR sponsored project||21st September 2015||Amitabh Singh, Associate Professor, Centre for Russian and Central Asian Studies, School of International Studies, J.N.U. New Delhi.|
|Research Assistant: Achievement Of The Desired Reliability Value For Real Time Safety Critical Software Through Reliability Assessment And Fault Tolerance.||8th October 2015||To, Dr. Tirthankar Gayen / Prof. C. P Katti School of Computer and Systems Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067|
Check Official Link to get complete details in concern to Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On