Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment
Jawaharlal Nehru University has announced an advertisement regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment. The organization is going to hire self motive and capable job hunters for filling up various vacancies of Research Associate/Assistant, Postdoctoral Fellow and others posts. Candidates who want to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 must send the properly filled application form on or before the closing date.
|Name of the post||Various|
|Closing Date||Mentioned below|
Candidates who are interested to grow their career in the public sector must grab this chance as soon as possible. The whole acknowledgement regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Post:
- Research Associate/Assistant
- Postdoctoral Fellow (RA-I)
- Junior Research Fellow
|Research Associate / Assistant||Ph.D./ M. Phil in Political Science or International Studies|
|CARTOGRAPHERS||M.A. in Geography with expertise in GIS Software, ArcGIS, ERDAS imagine.|
|Postdoctoral Fellow (RA-I)||Ph.D. in International Studies|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Sc in any branch of biological science/ Bioinformatics with prior experience. The candidate should be CSIR/UGC/NET qualified; however candidates graduated with subjects in which no NET exam is conducted by UGC are exempted.|
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Research Associate / Assistant||Rs. 16000 (for Ph.D. degree holders) and Rs. 13000 (for M.Phil degree holders)|
|Cartographers||Rs. 4,000 per map|
|Postdoctoral Fellow (RA-I)||Rs. 36,000/- per month + HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||As per DST rules|
- Candidates will be called for personal interview as per list which is prepared by screening committee.
- Applying job hunters will be appointed on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment:
- Job hunters who are interested to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment they must go through the official website that is jnu.ac.in
- Must read the complete advertisement properly
- Fill application for as in prescribed format and must attach the required copies of the particulars / certificates with the form and should be send to the below mentioned address before closing date
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview via email only.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
|Post Name||Last date||Address|
|Research Associate/Assistant||21st September 2015||Amitabh Singh Associate Professor, Centre for Russian and Central Asian Studies, School of International Studies, J.N.U. New Delhi|
|Cartographers||1 September 2015||Prof. Varun Sahni Centre for International Politics, Organization and Disarmament Project Director School of International Studies-I, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067|
|Postdoctoral Fellow (RA-I)|
|Junior Research Fellow||10th September, 2015||Dr. Nirala Ramchiary, Room No 229, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA.|
Note: From this Official Notice you may receive more details related to Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment
Jawaharlal Nehru University has professed an employment advertisement in regard of Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment. Enthusiastic and skilled contenders are invited for filling up the various vacancies of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor Post. Job hunters who are ready to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 must apply as soon as possible. Candidates need to submit their application form with all required documents on or before the last date stated below.
|Last Date||7th September 2015|
Interested job seekers who want to make their career in this sector must apply for it. Whole details associated with Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 like name of the post, essential qualification, age limit, salary detail, how to apply etc. are well framed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
Essential Qualification for Jawaharlal Nehru University Various Post:
Candidates must have doctoral degree / M.Phil and Ph.D / M.A. / LL.M. / Masters Degree in concerned or allied/relevant discipline with Good academic record from the recognized university or institution.
Limitation of Age:
- Lower Age Limit of job seekers should be 18 years. Upper Age limit of candidates should be considered by the concerned authority of University.
- Reservation and Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of University.
Scale of Pay for jnu.ac.in Post:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 37, 400-67, 000/-||Rs. 10, 000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15, 600-39, 100/-||Rs. 6, 000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37, 400-67, 000/-||Rs. 9, 000/-|
Recruitment Process for jnu.ac.in Various Posts:
The recruitment of the short listed candidates for Jawaharlal Nehru University vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Jawaharlal Nehru University.
How to Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment?
- First of all applicants must visit to the official website of organization that is www.jnu.ac.in
- Then, Press “career at JNU” tab which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit related post and download the application form.
- After that, application form duly filled, in all respect by the candidate must be supported by self-attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching, research experience and M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D./NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, etc.
- At last, send it to the below address which is mentioned below.
Incomplete application form without signature of candidate or without the prescribed fee shall summarily be rejected.
Mentioned in Official Notification
Last Date for Receipt of Applications-7th September 2015
If you want to get more detail regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 through Official Notification.