Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment
A latest employment notice has released related to Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment. Institute is going to hire responsible and result oriented applicants for filling up the various vacancies of Technical Officer, Project Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts. Keen Job hunters who are interested can apply against Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015. We will also try to collect latest updates related to Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016 so stay tuned with us and be the first one to know updated information regarding same. Contenders can apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University vacancy, by sending application form on or before the closing date of this career notice.
|Closing Date Of Apply||Check Below|
You can obtain complete details concerning with Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment such as Essential Qualification, pay scale, Method of Enrollment, procedure to apply, important date etc through this page, written for your easiness by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying for any of said Post, applicants are suggested to read entire details regarding that post and then apply till ending date.
Essential Qualification and Pay Scale:
|Name of Position||Essential Qualification||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Project Fellow||M.A. degree in Political Science or any allied Social Science any discipline of Social Science with 55% marks. Preference will be given to students with M.Phil in Political Science||Rs. 20000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Candidates should possess M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Zoology / Botany/Allied Biological subjects from recognized institute||Rs. 12000/- + 30% HRA|
Method of Enrollment:
Organization has decided to select captivated and dedicated job hunters through a process of personal interview for any of aforesaid Post.
Procedure to Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment:
a) Technical Officer and Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates, who are ready to apply for any of above said Post, need to send applications along with detailed bio-data/CV and attested documents/certificates like qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc (if applicable) at the following address which is equipped below on this page.
- Application should reach within given time period else it will not be accepted or may be rejected.
b) Junior Research Fellow Post:
- First of all, candidates are required to prepare application on plain paper by giving complete details such as name, date of birth/age, address, essential / technical / professional qualifications, experience, research work and other necessary details.
- After preparing application form, attach photocopies of documents (if required) and send it at the below mentioned address.
Address and Dates:
|Name Of Position||Address||Last Date Of Apply|
|Technical Officer||Principal Investigator (ICMR-CAR), Special Centre For Molecular Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067||4th December 2015|
|Project Fellow||Prof. Vidhu Verma, Project Director, Room No. 118, Centre For Political Studies, School Of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, 110067||26th November 2015|
|Junior Research Fellow||Programme Coordinator, DBT-JNU BUILDER Programme, School Of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067|
Note: You may read Official Notification, to collect further details related to Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015. You may acquire updated information regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016 through this page so be in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has released a job notification for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment. The Centre of German Studies, School of Language, Literature & Culture Studies is going to recruit qualified contenders for filling up guest lecturer posts to teach Dutch as a foreign language and the literature and culture of the Low Countries. Applicants, who wish to make their career in teaching sector, can apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 and must submit the application form in prescribed format before the last date which is 19th November 2015. We’re shortly providing you the up to date info regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 so job finders are advised to stay in touch with us on web portal.
|Name of Post||Guest Lecturer|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||19th November 2015|
For more information about Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, Experience, Salary Structure, Mode of Assortment, and Procedure to Apply etc, aspirants may go through below section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job finders, who wish to get hold Guest Lecturer Posts to teach Dutch as a foreign language and the literature and culture of the Low Countries by applying against to jnu.ac.in Vacancy, should have degree in relevant stream from recognized University or Institutions.
- Age Limit for general category applicants will be considered by the appropriate authority.
- Relaxation in age will be given to candidates belonging to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules.
Assured aspirants for Guest Lecturer posts will receive consolidated pay scale of Rs. 25,000/-per month plus local transport costs if any.
Process of Selection:
Applicants will be getting assorted on the basis of their performance in personal interview session which will be taken by selection panel of reputed organization.
How to Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment:
- Interested candidates who want to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment must visit to the official website of University that is www.jnu.ac.in
- Now, from homepage hit on the “career at JNU” tab which is available at the end of web page.
- Then press on “Application for Guest faculty” link and read complete details according to the post you are willing to apply for.
- After reading the full advertisement, download the format of prescribed application form.
- And must fill it with desired information and Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach photocopies of essential documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other testimonials etc.
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated e-mail address before the last date should be reached.
Last Date To Submit Application form: 19th November 2015
Candidates may go through this Official Link to fetch more info about Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2015. We update this page with all latest information regarding Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016 so please bookmark this page and don’t miss any employment notification.