Jawaharlal Nehru University has circulated a notification regarding JNU Recruitment. University wants to appoint Indian Nationals for faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Applicants can apply for JNU Recruitment 2018 now by submitting JNU Application Form before 29-01-2018. Before going to apply for available 90 JNU Professor Vacancies, you must read complete details from this page.
Key Contents Of This Page
Jawaharlal Nehru University is going to conduct Screening Test, Exam and Interview in order to select qualified applicants for Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Recruitment. Contenders who are willing to apply and wants to gain more details related to JNU 2018 Recruitment, you need to go through the further information on this page indicated below by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Last Date to submit application form||29-01-2018|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancies:
- Professor: 24
- Associate Professor: 27
- Assistant Professor: 39
Category Wise Vacancy Details
You Can Also Check: Latest Teaching Jobs
Applicants must have Ph.d degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers.
Contenders should have Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks etc.
Appliers must hold Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject with good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks.
Salary Structure For JNU Vacancies:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Grade Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4)||Rs. 10000|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4)||Rs. 9000|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3)||Rs. 6000|
- General and OBC category contenders should need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee either through online or offline mode.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
JNU Selection Criteria:
- Applicants will be selected for Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Vacancies on the basis of Screening of application / Exam & Interview.
- Firstly candidates would be shortlisted through screening test and shortlisted aspirants will be called for an interview for JNU Professor Recruitment.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment?
- Firstly applicants have to visit official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Universityi.e. www.jnu.ac.in/career/
- Then hit on “Teaching” tab and select “Window Advertisement / Detailed Advertisement” link/
- Read JNU Recruitment Notice very carefully and press the “JNU Advertisement No. RC/57/2017 for Various Faculty Posts” link.
- Now, hit the “Apply Online” link and fill the entire details carefully in JNU Online Application Form, attach digital images of all documents.
- Thereafter, hit the “Submit” button to feed entire details and get printout of filled application form, keep it safe for future need.
Download From Here: JNU Recruitment Advertisement
Download From Here: JNU Recruitment Notification
Hit Here To: JNU Apply Online
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 29-01-2018
For other detailsregarding JNU Recruitment 2018, you can check this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment and many more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|