Apply for the latest Teaching/Non & Other posts in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Check out the JNU Recruitment notification details and apply for JNU latest jobs at jnu.ac.in Candidates must be sure to check the eligibility details before apply for JNU latest jobs. The last date to apply for teaching posts is 12-04-2019 respectively.
|JNU Teaching Advertisement||Check Here|
|JNU Non-Teaching Jobs||Check Here|
|JNU Recruitment Official Portal||Check Here|
About JNU Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Post name: Teaching/Non-teaching posts
- Last Date to apply for JNU teaching jobs: 12-04-2019
JNU Recruitment 2019
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Professor in Computer Science and Engineering
- Associate Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Deputy Director-UGC
Q1: What is JNU Eligibility Criteria?
- Professor: An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor: A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Deputy Director: UGC: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from a recognized University).
Q2: Is There Any Fee for JNU Jobs?
JNU Teacher Jobs
- There is an application fee of Rs. 1000/- from candidates belonging to General and OBC Category.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
JNU Non-Teaching Jobs
- 500/- from General and OBC Category
- SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates are fully exempted
Q3: What is JNU Recruitment Procedure 2019?
The selection of deserving aspirants will be done on the basis of written examination and interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of university.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Q4: What is JNU Pay Scale for the Selected Candidates?
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400/-2,17,100/|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 57,700/-1,82,400/-|
|Professor in Computer Science and Engineering||As per organization norms|
|Associate Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Deputy Director-UGC||Pay Scale: Level- 12 (Rs.79,800-Rs.2,11,500 ) as per 7th CPC, PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39100 + AGP Rs.8000) as per 6th CPC.|
Q5: What is The Procedure to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2019 Apply Online?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.jnu.ac.in/node
- Go through “Jobs@JNU/Placement Cell” link available at the middle of the home page.
- On this new page, you have to follow “Non-Teaching” section or teaching section
- Follow suitable links given for JNU notification as
“Application for Faculty positions on short term contractual basis”
“Application for Deputy Director (HRDC) post”
- You may ensure requirement from JNU Recruitment advertisement.
- Eligible contenders applying for JNU Deputy Director jobs have to go for filling JNU Online Application Form.
- Take a preview of JNU Application Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
- Candidates applying for JNU teaching jobs need to download JNU application form and submit the dully filled form with demand draft of Rs 1000 in favor of fiancnce offer of university and send to below given address-
The Assistant Registrar (Recruitment) Room No. 132,
1st Floor, Administration Building
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi – 110067
From Here: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Q6: What is the deadline to apply for JNU vacancy?
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2019
Looking for good job opportunities in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Apply for various teaching/non-teaching jobs in this reputed university. There are various job positions for the posts of assistant professor, professor, deputy director etc. Candidates will shortlisted on the basis of qualifications, written exam and other necessary eligibility. The hired candidates will be given good pay scale.
For More Updates Regarding JNU Recruitment 2019 You Are Suggested To Be In Touch With Us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|