JNU Recruitment Procedure for filling up 73 Group B/C posts of Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant cum-Typist, Office Attendant (MTS) has been started from 05-01-2019. Candidates meeting the required criteria can submit their online forms till the last date which is 04-02-2019. For more details, move your cursor downwards.
|JNU Recruitment Advertisement||Check Here|
|JNU Recruitment Registration||Check Here|
|JNU Application Procedure||Check Here|
|Reset Password||Check Here|
|JNU Recruitment Apply Online Link||Check Here|
|JNU Recruitment Official Portal||Check Here|
Brief Summary about JNU Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Post name: Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant cum-Typist, Office Attendant (MTS)
- Number of JNU Vacancies: 73
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 04-02-2019 by 05:30 PM.
JNU Recruitment 2019
What is JNU Recruitment Criteria?
- Matriculation/ITI for MTS
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2)
- Knowledge of Computer operation
- Proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 100 w.p.m.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Maximum Age: 35
Relaxation in Age
upto a maximum of 5 years will be given
Do You Want To Get JNU Vacancies Details?
|Junior Assistant cum Typist||44|
|Office Attendant (MTS)||20|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is There Any Fee for JNU Jobs?
(i) Rs. 500/- from General and OBC Category.
(ii)SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates are fully exempted.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What is JNU Recruitment Procedure 2019?
Stage I – Skill Test (Stenography/Typing Test)
Stage II – Objective type test (if required) C)
Stage III – Descriptive type test
Selection shall be based on the performance in the Descriptive type test subject to scoring a minimum of 50% marks & fulfilling other terms and conditions.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
What is JNU Pay Scale for the Selected Candidates?
|Junior Assistant cum Typist||Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|Office Attendant (MTS)||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500-81100)|
|Personal Assistant||Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)|
|Stenographer||Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)|
What is The Procedure To Apply For JNU Recruitment 2019 Apply Online?
Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.jnu.ac.in/node
- Go through “Jobs@JNU/Placement Cell” link available at the middle of the home page.
- On this new page, you have to follow “Non-Teaching” section.
- Follow “Online Applications for Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant-cum-Typist and Office Attendant (MTS) posts” link.
- You may ensure requirement from JNU Recruitment advertisement.
- Eligible contenders have to go for filling JNU Online Application Form.
- Take a preview of JNU Application Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
FAQ’s Related To JNU Recruitment
Question1: Will Jawaharlal Nehru University Offer TA/ DA to attend the selection procedure?
Answer: No TA/DA or local conveyance shall be paid to the candidates called for skill/trade and written test.
Question2: Which Documents Are Required To Be Downloaded With JNU Application Form?
Answer: The applicants shall upload photograph, signature, self-attested copies of essential qualification, experience, date of birth, caste/PwD certificate, NOC from the present employer, etc.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Question3: Is There Any Helpline for Queries?
Answer: In case of any technical difficulty in submitting online application please
- contact at 011-26704006/011-26704094 or 011-26738721 or
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment
Submission of Online Applications for Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant-cum-Typist and Office Attendant (MTS) posts has been started. Last date for receipt of online applications for Advertisement (Advt.No. 3/RC(NT)/2019) is 4 February, 2019 by 05:30 PM.
First of all, candidates will shortlisted on the basis of qualifications and other necessary eligibility. Shortlisted candidates will participate in Skill Test (Stenography/Typing Test), Objective type test (if required) C) and Descriptive type test.
For More Updates Regarding JNU Recruitment 2019 You Are Suggested To Be In Touch With Us By Following Us On Facebook Or Google Plus.
Latest Recruitment On 11-01-2019: