Latest Notification titled as JNU Recruitment 2020 has been promulgated by Jawaharlal Nehru University for filling up Controller of Examinations Vacancies. Interested Applicants can apply for jnu.ac.in recruitment 2020 through online mode till last date. Candidates who meet required criteria can check all details regarding JNU 2020 Recruitment from this page.
JNU Job Notification 2020 – Quick View
|Last Date For JNU Recruitment||04-01-2021|
|JNU Job Vacancy|
|Position||Controller of Examinations|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Controller of Examinations||Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs. 2,18,200/- per month|
|Important Links of JNU Teaching Recruitment|
|JNU Controller of Examinations Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|JNU Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|JNU Notification Link||Press Here|
|JNU Official Website||Press Here|
JNU Vacancy 2020:
Controller of Examinations
Q1: What is the Eligibility Criteria to apply for JNU Jobs?
- Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level-11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level-12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, OR
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
JNU Age Criteria:
Age of candidates should not exceed 58 years on the closing date of receipt of applications. The upper age limit for the post advertised shall be determined as on closing date of advertisement.
You Can Also Check: Latest Post Graduate Job
Q2: What Pay Scale is offered for JNU Recruitment 2020?
The recruited candidates will get a JNU salary package as given below:
- JNU Controller of Examination Salary: Rs. 1,44,200 to Rs. 2,18,200/- per month
Q3: What is the Mode of Selection against JNU Vacancies?
Selection of Candidates for JNU Career will be done on the basis of Interview. Short listed candidates will be called for an Interview only by SMS/ Email. No TA/ DA will be admissible to applicants for attending selection process.
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q4: What is the application fee for JNU Delhi Recruitment?
Candidates who belong to General/ OBC/EWS Category need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fees. SC/ST/PwD category Candidates will be exempted. Applicants need to make payment of fees through online mode via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Q5: What is The Procedure to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2020?
Follow the simple procedure as explained below in order to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment:
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.jnu.ac.in
- Go through “Jobs @ JNU” link available at the home page.
- On this new page, you have to follow “Non-Teaching” section.
- Hit appropriate link from below:
” Detailed Advertisement No.11/RC(NT)/2020 “
- Candidates can check detailed JNU University Recruitment notification according to the post you are willing to apply for.
- After this, Those Candidates who meet required criteria can press “Apply Online” Link.
- New Applicants need to hit “Register” tab & fill all the details in it to get registered
- Those Candidates who already registered, need to press “Sign In” tab & enter registered email id & password.
- Now, Aspirants need to fill JNU online application form & upload photograph, scanned copies of all certificates, marksheets, evidence of teaching, research, NOC from the employer, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, caste certificate, etc.
- Make Payment of JNU Application fee through proper mode.
- Now, Applying Aspirants need to check filled in online application form & Press “Submit” button.
- You can also take print out of it for future use.
Q6: What is the Last date for JNU Job Vacancies?
JNU Last Date To Apply: 04-01-2021
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2020:
Looking for good job opportunities in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Apply for Controller of Examination jobs in this reputed university. Candidates will shortlisted on the basis of qualifications, interview and other necessary eligibility. The hired candidates will be given good pay scale.
For More Updates Regarding JNU Recruitment 2020, You Are Suggested To Be In Touch With Us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|