JNU Sample Papers
Jawahar Lal Nehru University has issued JNU Sample Papers (previous academic session) for students who are going to appear for MA / MCA / M.TECH course exams. JNU Sample papers 2018 in PDF are available now for relevant subjects such as Science, Maths, English Core, Hindi Core, Chemistry, Science, Economics, Painting, Accountancy Computer Science and many other subjects.
Jawahar Lal Nehru University is a reputed university of education that provides affiliation to various colleges which hold the approval of central government of India. University has covered the all important questions along with their answers and explanation in their set of sample papers.
So candidates who are pursuing MA / MCA / M.TECH degree course may get JNU Previous Year Question Paper and prepare well for their examinations. Students may get the same, by following the steps as mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look….
Steps to Get JNU Sample Papers:
- First of all visit the official website that is www.jnu.ac.in.
- Now, go for “Admission” link available at the menu bar and further ‘Previous Year Question Papers’ link in drop down menu.
- Then fill suitable blanks as asked to fill for which you are seeking the sample papers.
- This will take you to the page having the list of subject wise links of Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Exam at JNU.
- Choose the suitable subject link for which you wish to get the sample paper and go through the details carefully as given on the opened page.
- Lastly, save it and download the same for future use.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
JNU Sample Papers
JNU Previous Year Questions & Answer
All the questions in the quiz along with their answers are shown below. Have a look…
Ques.1) The reference fuels for knock rating of spark ignition engines would include
- iso-octane and alpha-methyl naphthalene
- normal octane and aniline
- iso-octane and normal hexane
- normal heptane and iso-octane
Ques.2) The diesel engines are also known as __________ engines.
- compression ignition
- spark ignition
Ques.3) In a four stroke cycle, the minimum temperature inside the engine cylinder occurs at the
- beginning of suction stroke
- end of suction stroke
- beginning of exhaust stroke
- end of exhaust stroke
Read Now: Health Hazards due to over Studying
Ques.4) In hit and miss governing, the fuel supply is cut-off completely during one or more number of cycles.
Ques.5) Which of the following is a pressure filter?
- Leaf filter (Moore filter)
- Plate and flame filter
- Rotary drum filter
- Sand filter
Ques.6) Negative feedback in amplifier
- reduces gain
- increases frequency and phase distortion
- reduces bandwidth
- increases noise
Ques.7) Which of the following is the fastest switching device?
Ques.8) Which of the following is not valid in case of bipolars?
- It has a low input impedance
- It has high voltage gain
- It is a current controlled device
- It is difficult to bias
Ques.9) The input resistance of JFET ideally approaches
- 1 ohm
- 100 ohm
Ques.10) The object of caulking in a riveted joint is to make the joint
- Free from corrosion
- Stronger in tension
- Free from stresses
Ques.11) In continuous filtration (at a constant pressure drop), filtrate flow rate varies inversely as the
- square root of the velocity
- square of the viscosity
- filtration time only
- washing time only
Ques.12) For sizing of fine materials, the most suitable equipment is a
- shaking screen
- vibrating screen
Ques.13) Which of the following is not categorised as a “mechanical operation” ?
- Size enlargement
Ques.14) The neutral axis of the cross-section a beam is that axis at which the bending stress is
Ques.15) The thermal efficiency of a standard Otto cycle for a compression ratio of 5.5 will be:
Ques.16) The noise generated by a resistor depends upon
- its resistance value
- its operating temperature
- both its resistance value and operating temperature
- none of the above
Ques.17) In a superheterodyne receiver
- the IF stage has better selectivity than RF stage
- the RF stage has better selectivity than IF stage
- the RF stage has same selectivity than IF stage
- none of the above
Ques.18) Which of the following should be used in order to prevent overloading or the last IF amplifier in a receiver?
- Variable selectivity
- Variable sensitivity
- Double conversion
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Ques.19) Most popular IF for receivers tuning to 540 to 1650 kHz is
- 433 kHz
- 455 kHz
- 545 kHz
- 555 kHz
Ques.20) Tabular bowl centrifuges as compared to disk bowl centrifuges
- operate at higher speed
- employ bowl of larger diameter
- Cannot be operated under pressure/vacuum
- can’t be used for separation of fine suspended solids from a liquid
Ques.21) According to principle of conservation of energy, the total momentum of a system of masses in any direction remains constant unless acted upon by an external force in that direction.
Ques.22) The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as
- Rolling friction
- Dynamic friction
- Limiting friction
- Static friction
Ques.23) Euler’s formula holds good only for
- Short columns
- Long columns
- Both short and long columns
- Weak columns
Ques.24) The function of an AM detector circuit is to
- rectify the input signal
- discard the carrier
- provide audio signal
- all of the above
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Ques.25) Direct costs component of the fixed capital consists of
- onsite and offsite costs
- labour costs
- raw material costs
Ques.26) Out of the following, the depreciation calculated by the __________ method is the maximum.
- diminishing balance
- straight line
- sum of the years digit
- sinking fund
Ques.27) The ratio of working capital to total capital investment for most chemical plants (except for non-seasonal based products) is in the range of __________ percent.
- 1 to 1
- 1 to 2
- 10 to 20
- 50 to 60
Ques.28) Utilities cost in the operation of chemical process plant comes under the
- plant overhead cost
- fixed charges
- direct production cost
- general expenses
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Ques.29) Pick out the wrong statement:
- The annual depreciation rate for machinery and equipments in a chemical process plant is about 10% of the fixed capital investment.
- Annual depreciation rate of buildings in a chemical plant is about 3% of its initial cost.
- Insurance rates on annual basis in a chemical plant may be about 1% of the fixed capital investment.
- In a chemical industry, research and development cost amounts to about 15% of net sales realisation (NSR).
Ques.30) ‘Six-tenth factor’ rule is used for estimating the:
- equipment installation cost
- equipment cost by scaling
- cost of piping
- utilities cost
Those candidates who want to get prepare for the entrance exam they can download the Sample Model Question Paper with Answers on this page. JNU conducts semester examination in December and May month. It provides admission on the basis of entrance test.
Dear job seekers! You can get the more relevant details like JNU Previous Year Question Paper or Sample Paper, in the below section which is being provided by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here: JNU Courses Offered List
JNU Previous Year Paper:
Candidates are advised to download the sample paper because by practicing the previous year questions you can perform well in the examination. Through Previous year model paper you can understand the exam pattern and get an idea about which type of questions may be given in the question paper.
Note: You can download previous year paper form the Official Link.
Stay connect with us through our web portal which is recruitmentresult.com and get all latest updates regarding JNU Admission, entrance exam, entrance exam papers, entrance exam date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On