Applications are invited from the qualified persons for JNVU Recruitment to fill up Guest Faculty Posts under the Self Financing Scheme (SFS). Interested Candidates can submit their prescribed JNVU Jodhpur Application Form till the due date which is 25 July 2019. In order to grab more details about JNVU Recruitment Advertisement no. 11/2019-2020, you must check this page.
|JNVU Guest Faculty Recruitment||Check Here|
|JNVU Recruitment Portal||Check Here|
|JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment Official Link||Check Here|
|JNVU Official Link||Check Here|
JNVU Jodhpur Guest Faculty Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization: Jai Narain Vyas University Jodhpur
- Name of JNVU Vacancies: Guest Faculty
- Name of the Scheme: Self Financing Scheme (SFS)
- JNVU 2019 Recruitment Advertisement no.: 11/2019-2020
- Last Date To Apply For JNVU Jobs: 25 July 2019
JNVU Recruitment 2019
SFS Course Under Departments
- Fine Arts & Painting
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Adult Education
- Women’s Studies Center
- Tepse & Hepsn (B.Ed/M.Ed Spl. Education)
- Defence & strategic Studies
- Business Administration
- Business Finance & Economics
- Management Studies
- BBA Course in Commerce Faculty
- Home Science
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Architecture & Town Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- P & I Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Question: What is The Required JNVU Recruitment Criteria?
Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Question: What Should Be The Age To Apply For JNVU Jodhpur Vacancies?
The upper age to apply for JNVU Jodhpur Jobs will be decided by the organization as per the norms.
Question: What Is The Process To Select Candidates For Guest Faculty Jobs In JNVU?
Merit Based and Interview
Must Check Also: Interview Tips For Freshers
Question: What Is The Formula To Determine The JNVU Merit?
The following marks be added to the percentage of marks secured by the candidates at Master’s Degree Examination:
|Secondary Examination||01 Mark|
|Sr. Secondary Examination||02 Marks|
|Degree Examinations||03 Marks|
|Degree For Honours||01 in addition to 03 marks of degree examination|
|Experience||02 marks each for the first three sessions and afterwards ½ mark for each session subject to maximum of 8 marks|
|Composition Of Interview Board|
|1.||The Dean of the concerned facility|
|2.||The head of the concerned department|
|3.||Member syndicate nominated by the vice chancellor|
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
Question: How Can I Apply For JNVU Recruitment Notification?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.jnvu.co.in
- Follow “Recruitment” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “Application Form for Engaging Guest Faculties Under the Self Financing Scheme (SFS) in Various Subjects in the General Faculties and Engineering Faculty for the Session 2019-2020” link presented at the right side.
- Read the complete JNVU Jodhpur Recruitment Notification.
- Ensure requirements and eligible candidates have to download JNVU Application Form.
- Fill asked details in the format and attach required documents.
- Send the complete envelope to the concerned department.
Question: Where Should I Need To Send JNVU 2019 Application Form?
Concerned Head Of Department
For more updates regarding JNVU Recruitment 2019, you are suggested to be in touch with us. You may also follow us on Facebook or subscribe our free email service for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Best Jobs In India||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|