Aspirants, who are looking for Airlines Jobs, can check this page. This is the best opportunity for all candidates because there are huge vacancies for freshers in these sectors. Interested candidates may apply for Cabin Crew & Other Airport Recruitment in India by filling the online application form without waiting for the last date, so you should apply as soon as possible. In the below segment of this page, we are providing you the complete details of Latest Airline Jobs.
When any one is asked to create a list of airline jobs, numbers of people at once think of pilots, Cabin Crew & Other. But other jobs are also important. Airlines rely on different persons to execute their job in order to keep them in business. They comprise luggage handlers, ticket representative, and other.
Many airline jobs are well paying and offer prestige as well as enthusiasm and fantastic benefits.
|Air India Express||Air India||AAI|
|AIATSL||Go Air||Jet Airways|
|Air India Charters Limited||Kenya Airways||Singapore Airlines|
|Indigo Airlines||Etihad Airways|
- AIESL Recruitment 2017–2018 | 59 Aircraft Technician/AME Vacancies Advt
- Kenya Airways Recruitment 2017–2018 Job Opportunities For Freshers/Exp
- QATAR Airways Recruitment 2017–2018 Cabin Crew Jobs Openings Walk-In
- Air India Recruitment 2017–2018, 91 Flight Operations Operator/Supervisor
- AAI Recruitment 2017–2018 aai.aero 105 Jr Assistant Jobs Apply Online
- Jet Airways Recruitment 2017–2018 Cabin Crew Jobs Walk-In jetairways.com
- Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017–2018 Manager/Safety Officer
- Air India Express Recruitment 2017–2018 Flight Safety Officer/Manager Jobs
- Go Air Recruitment 2017 India, Hiring Cabin Crew Jobs Walk-In goair.in
- SPICEJET Careers 2017 Freshers Cabin Crew/Engineer Recruitment in SpiceJet
Some Common Benefits for Airport Recruitment in India include:
- Vacation pay
- Prescription insurance plans
- Free airfare for employee and his or her immediate family on company airline
- Discounted airfare for employee and his or her immediate family on other airlines
- Basic life insurance
- Comprehensive medical
- Sick pay
- Basic accidental death & dismemberment coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plan
Eligibility for most benefits generally begins on the first day of work. Depending on the posts, an airline may offer additional benefits such as employee parking and bonuses.
You May Also Check:- Latest Recruitment Notification
- Should have Good Communication Skills
- Discretion when dealing with VIPs/royalty
- The gift of being tactful and diplomatic but also assertive when necessary
- Confidence in dealing with a range of people
- Team working skills and be able to be supportive of colleagues
- Exceptional customer service
- Commercial awareness and sales skills
- Flexibility in working unsocial hours on any day of the year
- The capability to work quickly and efficiently, often to tight time constraints
- Numeracy skills for handling cash, including foreign currency
- The capacity to work in a confined space
Read Also:- Personality Development Tips
On Airline Job Finder we break down various different kinds of airline careers. Each of the following types of airline jobs is discussed in great detail in our Members section.
Flight Attendant Jobs
The main responsibility of a flight attendant is to ensure that passengers are safe. Next, they must provide great customer service.
Interview Preparation Tips:- Get Details
Airline Administrative Support
Every airline, large and small, requires administrative support staff to keep the place of work running professionally. These positions include secretaries, data entry workers, receptionists,, and those who work in the HR department who handle or oversee the hiring, labor relations issues, training, and termination of employees.
Also known as an Airline Operations Agent, the cargo agent requires excellent communication skills for receiving and transmitting information from and to pilots, ground crew, and other personnel.
You May Check Jobs In Private Sector:-From Here
- Avionics technicians specialize in working on the electronics systems of aircraft. Avionics technician jobs engaged troubleshooting, renovating, replacing, and installing avionic equipment.
- Crew Schedule Coordinator
- Airline crew schedule coordinators are responsible for employing of aircrew and ground support to keep flights on schedule.
Airline Station Agent
The most significant duty of the station agent or district operations manager, is ensuring the overall operations of a given airline at an airport. This encompasses both flight and ground support operations and involves organizing flight crew, cargo crew, baggage crew, ground crew, and the information that must be correspond among all these teams.
Cabin Crew & Other Airport Recruitment in India
Finding Cabin Crew Crew & Other Airport vacancies in India is simple. But making a successful application will depend on the CV / Application profile of the contenders. Different airlines offer different jobs for this profile. From stop-over to customer connections to the number of colleagues on board – all of these issues and more depend on the airline and the types of flights you work on.
Get Details:- How to Write a Good Resume
Career Opportunities for Cabin Crew & Other Airport jobs:
Flight attendants (Cabin Crew) are primarily responsible for ensuring passenger safety during a flight. Many of the airlines provide the vacancies for this post time to time, they are also required to ensure relieve of passengers which is why good customer service skills are so significant.
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
Hours can differ that’s why a flight attendant’s career is not for those candidates who would like to work 9-5 hours. But the lifestyle is social, welcoming and sometimes alien – especially long-haul cabin crew jobs where you will fly and stop-over at world airports.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On