Government Jobs in Assam
Those aspirants who are searching for the Government Jobs in Assam they can check the latest sarkari naukri links on this page. Government Jobs in Assam 2016 notification will also provided on this page shortly, so keep visiting recruitmentresult.com.
Government Jobs in Assam
- APSC Recruitment 2016–2017 Assam PSC Jobs Openings @apsc.nic.in Apply Now
- Assam University Recruitment 2016–2017 aus.ac.in Project Fellow Posts
- Assam Post Office Recruitment 2016–2017 PA/SA/Postman/MTS/Mailguard Jobs
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2016–2017 (Officer/Librarian Jobs) iitg.ac.in
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016–2017 Cultural Quota Posts
- NRHM Assam Recruitment 2016–2017 (Consultant & Other Jobs) nrhmassam.in
- Tezpur University Recruitment 2016–2017 tezu.ernet.in Vacancy Advt online
- Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2016–2017 aau.ac.in Tech Asst
- SSC NER Recruitment 2016–2017 (121) Assistant & Other Jobs @sscner.org.in
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2016-2017 | 11278 Teacher Posts Notification Apply
- NEIST Jorhat Recruitment 2016–2017 Project Worker Jobs www.neist.res.in
- APDCL Recruitment 2016–2017 apdcl.gov.in (Chief General Manager Posts)
- CDAC Recruitment 2016–2017 www.cdac.in (Project Engg/Technical Posts)
- NIT Silchar Recruitment 2016–2017 nits.ac.in (JRF Posts Walk-In) Advt
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016–2017 ghconline.nic.in Electrical Asst
- Gauhati University Recruitment 2016-2017 Project Asst Post gauhati.ac.in
- Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2016–2017 dot.gov.in Vacancy
- MSME Recruitment 2016-2017 Tool Room Technician Posts Application Form
- CIT Kokrajhar Recruitment 2016 cit.ac.in Faculty Jobs Application Form
- BCPL Recruitment 2016–2017 Assam bcplonline.co.in Manager & Other Jobs
Assam is situated in the north eastern state of India. Candidates who are looking job in Assam region may check latest job notifications below for Government Jobs in Assam 2016. Government jobs provides good salary package to their employees, so candidates prefer sarkari naukri. We are bringing wide information regarding Government Jobs in Assam 2016 for all qualified and talented job hunters.
There are many government jobs opportunities available in Assam state which is depended on the qualification like Graduates, B.Tech, MBA, MCA 12th, 10th. Candidates having any qualification in any field can get a good government job.
Latest Sarkari Naukri in Assam
The Government Sector, also known as the public sector is regarding with the basic services offered to the public by the Government of an economy. The work of art differs from almost 20-30% in whole economy of most of the countries. Government jobs include services such as:
- Fire Services
- Jobs For Economic And International Development
- Public Transit
- Legal Services
- Human Resources
- Civil Services
- Public Relations
- Health Care
- Basic Required Education For The Poor And Much More.
Every year number of organization invites talented candidates for recruitment like:
- Oil & Natural Gas Commission
- Oil India
- Indian Oil Refineries
- Numaligarh Refineries
- Digboi Refinery
- Bongaigaon Refinery And Petrochemicals Ltd Etc
Candidates can apply against any government jobs in Assam either online or offline mode as per the post applied for,You can apply online mode through the official site. Fill form in accurate manner. Form should send before the last date of application and must take the hard copy of their form for future use.
Or through offline mode, you are required to download the application form from organization site. Fill form with all essential details. Form should send to the address which is given in the official notification before the last date of application.
Eligibility Criteria for Government Jobs:
The eligibility criteria in the government sector are different according to the job / position type. For example, aspirants want to do job n a banking sector and want to apply for any bank job vacancy like, PO, SO, Clerk, Assistant need to have a graduation degree. Candidates who are willing to work at telephone companies as: Technical Assistant should have done a diploma or an M.Sc degree in electronics. People candidates who wish to make their career in medical sector at hospitals / nursing homes or any other medical institute they must have possessed the degree of MBBS to be a medical officer and in the case of nurses, aspirants should have possessed a diploma degree or a B.Sc degree in medical science.
Pay Scale: The pay scale / salary will be totally depends on the type of work people do and the position that they hold. It might range from 5500-80000 or maybe more.
Central or State Government Jobs:
Central Government Jobs: Central government jobs pertain to departments like:
- Central Soil Conservation Department
- Income Tax Department
- Central Railways
- Judiciary, Executive Etc.
State Government Jobs: State Government Jobs in India include:
- Financial Institution
- Educational Institution
- Banking Institution
- Forest And Animal Husbandry Etc.
More Opportunities in The Year 2016:
Presently, in the Government Sector there are various new opportunities to search. In the year 2016 there are various banking jobs, police defense job, teaching jobs and other jobs opportunities in Assam. The government of Assam is going to conduct various multi organization projects of various departments such as: ONGC, Digboi Refinery and petrochemical Ltd Company. As we know, Assam state is much popular in India for its Tea production. Tea Productions Companies also provide good career opportunities to the new comers.
List Of Latest Govt Jobs In Assam 2016:
- Rail Wheel Factory
- UPSC NDA Exam
- Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless (DCPW)
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- EXIM Bank
- Manipur State Power Corporation Limited
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Railway Recruitment board of India
- Institute of banking personnel Selection
- North Western Railway
Benefits/Advantages to Government Employees:
If we talk about recent years, A rising trend has been seen in most of the people are choosing for government sector. Because of the main reason behind this, that government jobs secure the future of appliers. In sarkari jobs the salary factor, pension and other benefits and most importantly job security that make it more and more popular in India, the benefits and advantages to government employees are:
- Employee Development Schemes
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Recruitment Bonus
- Leave And Holidays
- Health Benefit Programs / Various Medical Schemes
- Life Insurance Programs
- No Working On Government Holidays
- Social Security For Government Employees
- Thrifts Savings Plan
- Awards And Incentives
- Pension Funds
- Recognition And Honors
- Valuable Work Experience.
With the help of this page candidates can get the details about latest Government Jobs in Assam 2016. So you must keep stay in touch with us. You can book mark this site by pressing ctrl+d to open this page directly. Job hunters can get more updates about latest Sarkari Naukri directly in your mail ID time to time. For which you just need to subscribe our free email section.
You can also like our Facebook and Google Plus page. We will send all information about Government Jobs on your Facebook time line. We, the recruitmentresult.com, always with you in your journey towards success, so, stay connected.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Qualification
|10th Pass Jobs||BCom Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|B Tech Jobs||BSC Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||Diploma Jobs||MCA Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|