Government Jobs in Assam
Those aspirants who are searching for the Government Jobs in Assam they can check the latest sarkari naukri links on this page. Government Jobs in Assam 2016 notification will also provided on this page shortly, so keep visiting recruitmentresult.com.
Latest Jobs in Assam
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015–2016 Apply oil-india.com Posts Advt
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2015 iitg.ac.in Lab Assistant/JRF Post Walk-In
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 2015–2016 Inspector/Asst Posts Advt
- Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2015–2016 dibru.ac.in Various Posts
- Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2015–2016 aau.ac.in Jobs Advt
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2015–2016 nrl.co.in Vacancies
- Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015–2016 (40 Office Asst)
- RMSA Assam Recruitment 2015 www.rmsaassam.in System Analyst Walk-In
- BVFCL Recruitment 2015 – 2016 bvfcl.com General Manager Vacancies Advt
- NRHM Assam Recruitment 2015 Apply Online 138 Vacancy www.nrhmassam.in
- APSC Recruitment 2015-2016 apsc.nic.in 146 Various Vacancies Apply Now
- Bodoland University Recruitment 2015 (Guest Faculty Posts) Advt Apply
- BCPL Recruitment 2015 Assam bcplonline.co.in DGM Walk-in Date Advt
- Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015 JTA & Other Jobs indiacoffee.org
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2015 – 2016 assamrifles.gov.in 574 Posts Advt
- Assam Home Guard Recruitment 2015-2016 dgcdassam.org 299 Constables
- Gauhati University Recruitment 2015 gauhati.ac.in 34 Faculty Posts
- ASTEC Recruitment 2015 Officer/Scientist astec.gov.in Walk-in Advt
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 agvbank.co.in Asst Posts
- IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2015 iie.nic.in Asst/Practitioner & Other Advt
Assam is situated in the north eastern state of India. Candidates who are looking job in Assam region may check latest job notifications below for Assam Jobs 2015. Government jobs provides good salary package to their employees, so candidates prefer sarkari naukri. We are bringing wide information regarding Government Jobs in Assam 2015 for all qualified and talented job hunters.
There are many government jobs opportunities available in Assam state which is depended on the qualification like Graduates, B.Tech, MBA, MCA 12th, 10th. Candidates having any qualification in any field can get a good government job.
Latest Sarkari Naukri in Assam
The Government Sector, also known as the public sector is regarding with the basic services offered to the public by the Government of an economy. The work of art differs from almost 20-30% in whole economy of most of the countries. Government jobs include services such as:
- Fire Services
- Jobs For Economic And International Development
- Public Transit
- Legal Services
- Human Resources
- Civil Services
- Public Relations
- Health Care
- Basic Required Education For The Poor And Much More.
Every year number of organization invites talented candidates for recruitment like:
- Oil & Natural Gas Commission
- Oil India
- Indian Oil Refineries
- Numaligarh Refineries
- Digboi Refinery
- Bongaigaon Refinery And Petrochemicals Ltd Etc
Candidates can apply against any government jobs in Assam either online or offline mode as per the post applied for,You can apply online mode through the official site. Fill form in accurate manner. Form should send before the last date of application and must take the hard copy of their form for future use.
Or through offline mode, you are required to download the application form from organization site. Fill form with all essential details. Form should send to the address which is given in the official notification before the last date of application.
Eligibility Criteria for Government Jobs:
The eligibility criteria in the government sector are different according to the job / position type. For example, aspirants want to do job n a banking sector and want to apply for any bank job vacancy like, PO, SO, Clerk, Assistant need to have a graduation degree. Candidates who are willing to work at telephone companies as: Technical Assistant should have done a diploma or an M.Sc degree in electronics. People candidates who wish to make their career in medical sector at hospitals / nursing homes or any other medical institute they must have possessed the degree of MBBS to be a medical officer and in the case of nurses, aspirants should have possessed a diploma degree or a B.Sc degree in medical science.
Pay Scale: The pay scale / salary will be totally depends on the type of work people do and the position that they hold. It might range from 5500-80000 or maybe more.
Central or State Government Jobs:
Central Government Jobs: Central government jobs pertain to departments like:
- Central Soil Conservation Department
- Income Tax Department
- Central Railways
- Judiciary, Executive Etc.
State Government Jobs: State Government Jobs in India include:
- Financial Institution
- Educational Institution
- Banking Institution
- Forest And Animal Husbandry Etc.
More Opportunities in The Year 2015 – 2016:
Presently, in the Government Sector there are various new opportunities to search. In the year 2015- 2016 there are various banking jobs, police defense job, teaching jobs and other jobs opportunities in Assam. The government of Assam is going to conduct various multi organization projects of various departments such as: ONGC, Digboi Refinery and petrochemical Ltd Company. As we know, Assam state is much popular in India for its Tea production. Tea Productions Companies also provide good career opportunities to the new comers.
List Of Latest Govt Jobs In Assam 2015:
- Rail Wheel Factory
- UPSC NDA Exam
- Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless (DCPW)
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- EXIM Bank
- Manipur State Power Corporation Limited
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Railway Recruitment board of India
- Institute of banking personnel Selection
- North Western Railway
Benefits/Advantages to Government Employees:
If we talk about recent years, A rising trend has been seen in most of the people are choosing for government sector. Because of the main reason behind this, that government jobs secure the future of appliers. In sarkari jobs the salary factor, pension and other benefits and most importantly job security that make it more and more popular in India, the benefits and advantages to government employees are:
- Employee Development Schemes
- Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Recruitment Bonus
- Leave And Holidays
- Health Benefit Programs / Various Medical Schemes
- Life Insurance Programs
- No Working On Government Holidays
- Social Security For Government Employees
- Thrifts Savings Plan
- Awards And Incentives
- Pension Funds
- Recognition And Honors
- Valuable Work Experience.
With the help of this page candidates can get the details about latest Government Jobs in Assam 2015 or Government Jobs in Assam 2016. So you must keep stay in touch with us. You can book mark this site by pressing ctrl+d to open this page directly. Job hunters can get more updates about latest Sarkari Naukri directly in your mail ID time to time. For which you just need to subscribe our free email section.
You can also like our Facebook and Google Plus page. We will send all information about Government Jobs on your Facebook time line. We, the recruitmentresult.com, always with you in your journey towards success, so, stay connected.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Qualification
|10th Pass Jobs||BCom Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|B Tech Jobs||BSC Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||Diploma Jobs||MCA Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|