Government Jobs In Karnataka
Graduates Engg, Diploma Holders and other qualification holders may apply for latest Government Jobs In Karnataka. Interested aspirants may get complete information regarding Government Jobs In Karnataka 2016. Many students want to get sarkari naukri just because of secure future in this field. If you are searching for sarkari naukri in Karnataka, just go through this page and get full details about same.
Latest Jobs in Karnataka
- BNPM Recruitment 2016 bnpmindia.com (60 Apprenticeship Training Posts)
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 canarabank.com Risk Officer & Other
- KSWC Recruitment 2016 Karnataka State Warehousing Corporation 114 Jobs
- KSP Recruitment 2016 Apply www.ksp.gov.in Followers Jobs Advertisement
- UAS Dharwad Recruitment 2016 Apply www.uasd.edu Various Vacancy Advt
- KPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 kpsc.kar.nic.in 968 Various Vacancy Online
- CIIL Recruitment 2016 Mysore ciil.org SR Fellow/LDC Vacancy Notification
- High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Law Clerk 29 Posts Notification
- Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Various Posts Advt Apply
- AIISH Recruitment 2016 aiishmysore.in Lecturers Vacancies Advertisement
- NAL Recruitment 2016 Bangalore nal.res.in (Scientist/Technician) Posts
- Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 kmfnandini.coop Jobs Advt
- Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2016 Junior Officers Jobs canfinhomes.com
- Karnatak University Dharwad Recruitment 2016 Project Fellow Posts Advt
- Mangalore University Recruitment 2016 mangaloreuniversity.ac.in Jobs
- Kuvempu University Recruitment 2016 kuvempu.ac.in Teaching Jobs Advt
- NRHM Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Coordinator/Consultant Jobs Advt Apply
- Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2016 www.kpwd.gov.in 501 Junior Engineer Jobs
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2016 www.nitk.ac.in Various Jobs Application
- VTU Recruitment 2016 Apply vtu.ac.in Various Vacancy Application Form
Candidates should go through above given links and apply according to their eligibility. You may also get full details about that vacancy by going through that particular link. If there will be information about new vacancies we will also provide details about it on this page. So visit this page time to time to get latest information about latest vacancies.
There are so many job opportunities for the graduate engineers and diploma holders in the Karnataka State. Those aspirants who are searching for the suitable Government Jobs in Karnataka 2016 they can get the latest job notification on this web page.
Karnataka is a state in south western region of India, which came into existence on 1 November 1956. Capital of this state is Bangalore, which is also a largest city. This state is bordered by the Arabian Sea and the Laccadive Sea to the west. Goa is situated at the North West side of this state. Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala are also situated at the boarder of this state.
Population of this state is 61,130,704 as on 2011. Literacy rate of this state is 75.60%. It is placed at the seventh number in the list of largest Indian state by area. Kannada is the official language of this state. Density of this state is 320/km2. It has contributed significantly to both forms of Indian classical music, the Carnatic and Hindustani traditions.
In the fiscal year of 2008-09 approx Gross State Domestic Product of this state is US$58.23 billion. Unemployment rate of this state was 4.94% in comparison to the national rate of 5.99%. Estimated poverty ration of this state is 17%, while poverty ration of the India is 27.5%. Agriculture and related activities to it are the main mean of economy of this state. Approx 64.6% area of is state is cultivated. It is the manufacturing center for some of the main public sector industries in India.
Government Jobs for Graduates Engineers and Diploma Holders
There are various recruitment issued by the Karnataka government every year and lot of government organization participated in this like Bangalore Bharat Electronics limited, Research Associate/Officer Jobs In National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Coconut Development Board etc.
Many of the job seekers fill form to check their eligibility every year. We are providing you some government sector organization which will help you to check the government jobs.
- Karnataka Labour Commissioner Office
- Office of the Accountant General Karnataka
- Directorate Of Census Operations Karnataka
- Department Of Tourism Govt Of Karnataka
- Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Ltd (Head Office)
Job hunters can apply who have Graduation degree, engineering degree or Diploma holder. Those candidates can also apply who don’t have these degrees, 10th/12th pass can also apply for any job in which these giving degrees are not required. Applicants should apply for the suitable post according to their qualification.
Selection procedure is same as all the others state government like written exam, trade test etc will be first round. Shortlisted candidate will be selected for an interview. Job hunters who will qualify all rounds may grab this chance and get government jobs. Selection process is conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
If you want to get more information like eligibility criteria, process to apply, age limit and any other information then you have to visit this web portal which isrecruitmentresult.com.
Candidates may stay in touch with us to get latest updates about current vacancies. For this you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to and get latest information on your timeline. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your mailbox. If you have any query regarding this information you may ask in comment box and we will try our best to solve your problem.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Qualification
|10th Pass Jobs||BCom Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|B Tech Jobs||BSC Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||Diploma Jobs||MCA Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|