Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh
Job seekers who are looking for the Latest Government Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh they can get the Latest Government Job notifications on this web portal. The upcoming Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh 2016 notifications will also provide on this shortly so, stay tune with us. Every year or we can say every month Uttar Pradesh Government issues the notification for the Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are interested to build their career in the government sector they must check the latest and upcoming notifications of the recruitments.
Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh
- SVBP Meerut Recruitment 2016 svbpmeerut.ac.in Non/Teaching Vacancies Advt
- BSIP Recruitment 2016-2017 Lucknow bsip.res.in Scientist Vacancy Advt
- UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016–2017 indiapost.net.in 1825 PA/SA Jobs
- HSCC India Ltd Recruitment 2016 hsccltd.co.in Proj Mgt/Arch Job Openings
- IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2016–2017 iiita.ac.in JRF Post Advertisement
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply @upsessb.org 9294 TGT/PGT Vacancy
- FCI Recruitment 2016–2017 fcijobsportal.com Sports Persons Male/Female
- Allahabad University Recruitment 2016 allduniv.ac.in JRF/Project Asst
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2016–2017 upsssc.gov.in 5494 Operator/JR Asst/Lab Tech
- CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment 2016–2017 cppri.org.in Jobs Notification
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 Apply iitk.ac.in Vacancy Application Online
- UPSRTC Recruitment 2016–2017 (2277 Driver/Conductor Posts) Apply Online
- AMU Recruitment 2016–2017 Apply www.amu.ac.in Guest Teacher Vacancy Advt
- KGMU Recruitment 2016 Lucknow www.kgmu.org Various Posts Advt Apply Now
- NRHM Uttar Pradesh Vacancy 2016–2017 Notice (Epidemiologist Recruitment)
- IIT BHU Recruitment 2016 iitbhu.ac.in (Assistant Vacancy) Advt Varanasi
- Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2016 gbu.ac.in Professor Jobs Advt
- MNNIT Recruitment 2016-2017 Allahabad mnnit.ac.in JRF/SRF/RA Posts Advt
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment 2016 Clerk/Steno/Scientist
- IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2016-2017 Advt iiml.ac.in Asst Application Form
Latest Government Job in UP
There are various government sectors such as agriculture, research centers, forest department, banking, defence, police, government schools, universities and institutes, animal husbandry, Staff Selection Commission, Railways, and Roadways etc. Governments work is surrounded by the most secure and protected work when it come to other work in India. Candidates can apply for any of the department according to their qualification.
As per the few years survey the fastest growing tendency has been seen that most of the people are choosing government jobs because of the security the people’s life in India and most important the impressive salary factor, there are pension and other benefits and most importantly job security that make Government Jobs in India more and more popular.
If anyone want to do a Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh 2016 with good Income and the government sector is the best option for them there are two type of the government jobs like
Central Government Jobs: Central government jobs related to departments like: central soil conservation department, income tax department, Central Railways, and other departments like judiciary, executive etc.
State Government Jobs: State Government Jobs in India include: financial institution, educational institution, banking institution, judiciary, and other departments like Forest and Animal husbandry etc
Central Government & State Government Jobs Benefits in UP:
An employee who are working under Central government get more benefits in terms of better salary, housing and other loan facilities, medical, advantage, bonus & provident fund. On the other hand the Employee of the state government is overseeing by different rules and regulations in concern of pay-scale fixed by the respective departments. In the comparison of Central Government, the salaries and the other benefits are less in state govt. The main profit that the employees get in Government jobs are:
- Monthly Basic Salary + Dearness Allowances + House rent
- Gratuity, which means 15 days salary for one year.
- Bonus every year.
- Retirement Benefits, which include provident fund, gratuity, salary arrears, insurance if any etc.
Pension benefits of Central Government & State Government Employees
- The employee gets half of his salary as a pension after his retirement.
- The wife gets the pension if the employee dies.
- After the employee’s death, some pension is also given to the employee’s child if the child is handicapped.
Uttar Pradesh Ministries and Departments:
Following is the list of different Uttar Pradesh ministries and departments who are responsible for the well-organized organization of the Uttar Pradesh state government:
|Animal Husbandry Department||Information Directorate|
|Appointment Department||Information Technology & Electronics Irrigation|
|Backward Welfare – Citizen Charter||Land Records|
|Banking & Institutional Finance||Mahila Kalyan|
|Board of Revenue||Medical, Health & Family Welfare|
|Chief Minister Office||Minor Irrigation Department|
|Civil Aviation||Planning Department|
|Cooperative Department||Prantiya Rakshak Dal & Youth Welfare|
|Customs and Central Excise Kanpur||Programme Implementation Department|
|Election : Office of Chief Electoral Officer||Public Works Department (PWD)|
|Entertainment Tax||Rajya Sampatti Vibhag|
|Excise Department||Revenue (Scarcity)|
|Externally Aided Projects Department||Rural Engineering|
|Family Welfare Department||Rural Development|
|Fisheries Department||Sarvjanik Udyam Vibhag|
|Food & Civil Supplies||Sericulture|
|Forest Department||Sports Directorate|
|Geology & Mining Directorate||Town and Country Planning Department|
|Handicap Welfare Department||Trade Tax|
|Handloom Directorate||Transport Department|
|Higher Education Department||Treasuries|
|Horticulture Department||Uttar Pradesh Budget|
|Housing Department||Uttar Pradesh Ganna Vikas Vibhag|
|Uttar Pradesh Police||Vigilance Department|
|Vidyut Suraksha||Administrative Reforms Department|
|Agriculture Production Commissioner||Ambedkar Gram Vikas Vibhag|
Applicants should be eligible according to the post they applied. Applicants who have done intermediate, graduation, post graduation they can apply for any of the government job according to their qualification.
The qualification criteria are different as per the type of the job you have applied. The competitive exams held under various state commissions, recruitment departments like
- Railway Recruitment Board
- State Public Service Commissions
- Indian Army
- Indian Navy
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Coast Guard
- Intelligence Services
- Banks, IBPS
- Railway and Other Departments.
The eligibility criteria is different for the different departments if any of the candidates willing to apply they have done intermediate / graduation / post graduation as per the posts requirements.
More Opportunities in the Year 2016
Presently in this year there are huge numbers of government job opportunities for the fresher’s and experienced candidates in various departments. And many of the government organization of UP like, UPPSC, Navy, Army, SSC, Railways, Banks, Airways etc is also going to recruit the talented and career oriented aspirants in different positions through a recruitment examination.
Recruitmentresult.com will always help to get the information regarding any vacancy, if you want any information regarding anything then you can search our web portal anytime, we will be there to help you. Dear aspirants! You may subscribe recruitmentresult.com to get free email alerts time to time in your inbox regarding Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh 2016. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Qualification
|10th Pass Jobs||BCom Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|B Tech Jobs||BSC Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||Diploma Jobs||MCA Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|