Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh
Job seekers who are looking for the Latest Government Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh 2015 they can get the Latest Government Job notifications on this web portal. The upcoming Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh 2016 notifications will also provide on this shortly so, stay tune with us. Every year or we can say every month Uttar Pradesh Government issues the notification for the Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh 2015. Candidates who are interested to build their career in the government sector they must check the latest and upcoming notifications of the recruitments.
Latest Jobs in UP
- AMU Recruitment 2015–2016 amu.ac.in SR/Guest Faculty Posts Advt Apply
- HHEC Recruitment 2015 – 2016 www.hhecworld.in Company Secretary Vacancy
- IVRI Recruitment 2015 ivri.nic.in (JRF/RA Vacancies) Online Advt Apply
- Bhartiya Pashupalan Vibhag Recruitment 2015 UP (7500 AHW Posts) Apply
- GIDS Lucknow Recruitment 2015 gids.org.in Secretary/Director Post Advt
- CCRUM Recruitment 2015 Application ccrum.net 90 MTS/DEO & Other Posts
- UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2015–2016 upsevamandal.org 503 Various Jobs
- IIPR Recruitment 2015 Kanpur iipr.res.in Young Professional job Walk-In
- RGIPT Recruitment 2015 www.rgipt.ac.in Raebareli Director/JRF Post Advt
- RIMSNR Recruitment 2015 – 2016 www.rimsnr.ac.in Faculty Vacancy Advt
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2015 iitk.ac.in Project Mechanic/Scientist Posts
- SVBP Meerut Recruitment 2015 svbpmeerut.ac.in Vacancies Walk-In Advt
- Allahabad University Recruitment 2015 allduniv.ac.in RA/Officer Jobs
- KGMU Recruitment 2015 Lucknow kgmu.org Pharmacist/Nurse Asst Jobs Advt
- UPRVUNL Vacancy 2015-2016 uprvunl.org 211 Assistant Accountant & Other
- MNNIT Recruitment 2015-2016 Allahabad mnnit.ac.in Various Vacancy Advt
- SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015 Lucknow sgpgi.ac.in Manager & Other Post Advt
- UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015–2016 www.sadup.in 368 Jobs Apply Online
- Bundelkhand University Recruitment 2015 bujhansi.org (Professor Posts)
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – 2016 upsssc.gov.in 936 Vacancy Apply Online
Latest Government Job in UP
There are various government sectors such as agriculture, research centers, forest department, banking, defence, police, government schools, universities and institutes, animal husbandry, Staff Selection Commission, Railways, and Roadways etc. Governments work is surrounded by the most secure and protected work when it come to other work in India. Candidates can apply for any of the department according to their qualification.
As per the few years survey the fastest growing tendency has been seen that most of the people are choosing government jobs because of the security the people’s life in India and most important the impressive salary factor, there are pension and other benefits and most importantly job security that make Government jobs in India more and more popular.
If anyone want to do a reputed job with good Income and the government sector is the best option for them there are two type of the government jobs like
Central Government Jobs: Central government jobs related to departments like: central soil conservation department, income tax department, Central Railways, and other departments like judiciary, executive etc.
State Government Jobs: State Government Jobs in India include: financial institution, educational institution, banking institution, judiciary, and other departments like Forest and Animal husbandry etc
Central Government & State Government Jobs Benefits in UP:
An employee who are working under Central government get more benefits in terms of better salary, housing and other loan facilities, medical, advantage, bonus & provident fund. On the other hand the Employee of the state government is overseeing by different rules and regulations in concern of pay-scale fixed by the respective departments. In the comparison of Central Government, the salaries and the other benefits are less in state govt. The main profit that the employees get in Government jobs are:
- Monthly Basic Salary + Dearness Allowances + House rent
- Gratuity, which means 15 days salary for one year.
- Bonus every year.
- Retirement Benefits, which include provident fund, gratuity, salary arrears, insurance if any etc.
Pension benefits of Central Government & State Government Employees
- The employee gets half of his salary as a pension after his retirement.
- The wife gets the pension if the employee dies.
- After the employee’s death, some pension is also given to the employee’s child if the child is handicapped.
Uttar Pradesh Ministries and Departments:
Following is the list of different Uttar Pradesh ministries and departments who are responsible for the well-organized organization of the Uttar Pradesh state government:
|Animal Husbandry Department||Information Directorate|
|Appointment Department||Information Technology & Electronics Irrigation|
|Backward Welfare – Citizen Charter||Land Records|
|Banking & Institutional Finance||Mahila Kalyan|
|Board of Revenue||Medical, Health & Family Welfare|
|Chief Minister Office||Minor Irrigation Department|
|Civil Aviation||Planning Department|
|Cooperative Department||Prantiya Rakshak Dal & Youth Welfare|
|Customs and Central Excise Kanpur||Programme Implementation Department|
|Election : Office of Chief Electoral Officer||Public Works Department (PWD)|
|Entertainment Tax||Rajya Sampatti Vibhag|
|Excise Department||Revenue (Scarcity)|
|Externally Aided Projects Department||Rural Engineering|
|Family Welfare Department||Rural Development|
|Fisheries Department||Sarvjanik Udyam Vibhag|
|Food & Civil Supplies||Sericulture|
|Forest Department||Sports Directorate|
|Geology & Mining Directorate||Town and Country Planning Department|
|Handicap Welfare Department||Trade Tax|
|Handloom Directorate||Transport Department|
|Higher Education Department||Treasuries|
|Horticulture Department||Uttar Pradesh Budget|
|Housing Department||Uttar Pradesh Ganna Vikas Vibhag|
|Uttar Pradesh Police||Vigilance Department|
|Vidyut Suraksha||Administrative Reforms Department|
|Agriculture Production Commissioner||Ambedkar Gram Vikas Vibhag|
Applicants should be eligible according to the post they applied. Applicants who have done intermediate, graduation, post graduation they can apply for any of the government job according to their qualification.
The qualification criteria are different as per the type of the job you have applied. The competitive exams held under various state commissions, recruitment departments like
- Railway Recruitment Board
- State Public Service Commissions
- Indian Army
- Indian Navy
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Coast Guard
- Intelligence Services
- Banks, IBPS
- Railway and Other Departments.
The eligibility criteria is different for the different departments if any of the candidates willing to apply they have done intermediate / graduation / post graduation as per the posts requirements.
More Opportunities in the Year 2015 – 2016
Presently in this year there are huge numbers of government job opportunities for the fresher’s and experienced candidates in various departments. And many of the government organization of UP like, UPPSC, Navy, Army, SSC, Railways, Banks, Airways etc is also going to recruit the talented and career oriented aspirants in different positions through a recruitment examination.
Recruitmentresult.com will always help to get the information regarding any vacancy, if you want any information regarding anything then you can search our web portal anytime, we will be there to help you. Dear aspirants! You may subscribe recruitmentresult.com to get free email alerts time to time in your inbox regarding Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh 2016. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Qualification
|10th Pass Jobs||BCom Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|B Tech Jobs||BSC Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||Diploma Jobs||MCA Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|