JPSC Admit Card 2014
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued JPSC Admit Card 2014 for the candidates who are going to appear in interview for the post of District Fisheries Officer-cum-Chief Executive Officer/ District Fisheries Officer/ Assistant Director of Fisheries/ Chief Instructor.
|Notification||JPSC Admit Card 2014-2015|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission had organized a written examination and the candidates who participated and qualified the examination are now invited for the interview. For this concern, Interview letters are now available, which are essential to appear in interview.
Aspirants can download Jharkhand PSC Hall Ticket by following the criteria provided on the below of this page. Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the full steps by which you can easily download your hall tickets. Appliers are requested to follow these steps.
How Can I Download JPSC Hall Ticket:
- First of all appliers are requested to visit the official site of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission that is www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Now select the link ‘Download interview letter for District Fisheries Officer-cum-Chief Executive Officer/ District Fisheries Officer/ Assistant Director of Fisheries/ Chief Instructor (ADVT. 16/2011)’.
- Enter candidates name and date of birth.
- Select the button ‘Press Here To Download Interview Letter’.
- Your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- Take print out of the hall ticket for future use.
Aspirants can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get more details in regard of your field applicants can also subscribe our free email service to get more updates in your inbox. You can give your views in below provided comment box.
Note: You can download admit card from this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JPSC Exam Schedule||JPSC Notification|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|